Other urls found in this thread:

nbim.no/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty cool huh

Ayyyyyyyyy

Interesting if true.

Get it right m8

So they can afford a fucking macbook pro every 2 seconds

Microsoft is putting Windows 10 on ARM devices.

What is Apple doing with their OS?

>microsoft is putting their unstable desktop os on phones
>the translation layer takes up more resources and power, making it slow and waste more battery anyway
microsoft magicâ„¢

At least they're doing something, even if it's stupid. My dad wanted this to happen since 2010.

When I look at Sierra, it's slower and only has Siri. Why the fuck would I need Siri on a desktop

>When I look at Sierra, it's slower
What? Sierra flys m8

That's nothing... Watch the norwegian oil fund: nbim.no/en/ (none of that is used for the budget, it's just reinvested)

Compared to el cap? Animations stutter like crazy. I tried a clean install and all.

RIght, and the descending way are the bank accounts of appleltards. Now that's funny.

El Capitan was really fast as well, so it has been hard for me to notice any differences between the two in terms of speed alone, but to me it is definitely as good or better. I will say that on my 2016 MBP Sierra has been far more buggy so that may be why you're seeing some stuttering, I've seen close to none, maybe an odd frame drop here and there when swiping between desktops

Still faster than Android on phones.

32 bit only.

It will be 64 bit on the Snapdragon 835 when that comes out.

It'll get updates as well.

Sure it will.

Reddit is forbidden here.

Yeah, Applefags might brag about 4 years support on iphones and ipads, but a Core Duo laptop from 2006 still gets full support with updates for Windows 10 to this day.

Better battery life as well. I have a HP Stream 7 Windows tablet with a tiny 3.7V 3000mAh battery, it gets 9 hours SoT with Wireless on and web browsing, Android phones struggle to get that even with a screen less than half its size and running a ARM processor.

Mobile devices have more custom hardware in them than desktop PCs. I don't see how Microsoft are going to support a large number of phones over a long time period.

>Over 43M expressed regrets

Considering any pajeet or high school kid can port CM to a random phone in less than a week, I don't think Microsoft would have much trouble keeping Snapdragon devices updated.

And that software is secure and reliable?