How the FUCK does Sup Forums make money?

How the FUCK does Sup Forums make money?

wear thigh high socks and camwhore

NEET

I can survive with $5 a week.

Teach us user. I can only go as low as 20/week

I work full time, 5 days a week, then come home and load up Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /diy/, facebook, steam, and origin on my pc.

NEET
i survive off about 40 bucks a day but 3/4 of it goes toward bills

Slangin crack out of my parents' house

40 hours a week and no more. I set that limit because I go crazy with the hours and can easily exceed 60 but I'll end up burning out a few months down the line.

Cereal + milk erryday

$5 is enough for two boxes of cereal and enough milk, at least over here.

What about protein?

I eat my semen.

autism bux

Well add a couple of bucks then.

I only said survive, not survive with a balanced diet.

Selling my used panties to virgins online desu.

But you lost those protein first, and your digest system won't convert them 100%, so you still lost a good portion of protein.

Eggs

Certified shitposter with mention in Gentoo and Solus installation.

wagecuck, well i don't think it counts as wagecucking if i lick cock all day and get paid for pretending to be female (i love ass-to-mouth)

You are literally killing yourself.
That's not surviving.
Anyway, the cheapest way of getting protein is most likely beans.

Get neetbux because I'm going to university, 200 every fortnight while I live with my parents is enough to pay for fuel and a bit of tech.

Helicopter Airframe/Hydraulics mechanic

>Been on Sup Forums for ~8 years
>Didn't actually take the NEET meme seriously
>80% of the responses are from NEETs

Holy shit, I thought we were all roleplaying as autistic NEETs. What fresh hell have I walked into?

kfc

design fucking houses

Teaching computer science at a bachelor academy

Sell garbage off craigslist, work nightly at different chains cleaning. My 1 meal a day is 2 cans of spaghetti hoops with 1 can of beans and sometimes 1 hot dog (1950 calorie meal for under 2 dollars). I live with parents and I pay some of the bill so they don't treat me like a NEET.

i make clickbait compilations for youtube

the botnet pays well

What's your monthly average? I've got a few months off and would love to put my shitty video editing skills to use.

I live under your bed, user.

Renting industrial space plus some flats. no free time to talk about but I can sleep in anytime I want.

depends how many i pump out, but its about 18 - 20k per month

i get bux from the govt for being mentally ill

are u a """girl""" too?

I stayed at an asylum for 2 months and I don't have neetbux because there aren't any to be had in my country.

sometimes, im the only one who knows it tho, it has nothing to do with my income

You speak for most of Sup Forums

Any pics of when you are a ""girl""?

yeah this is me and my gf at the pool

Wagecuck doing financial analysis for hedge funds

>Yogurtland Assistant Manager.

Bam. Pic related, it's me on payday.

Views? And how does that translate into money?

no, money

views is over 1 mill on each video

elaborate

You make a 10 minute long shitty video with a clickbait title and thumbnail with the max amount of adds in it. If you get one million views you earn 2000$

If you're really jewish you could buy views and likes and give your videos even more attention, earning you more cash

Can you draw a dark three story mansion having its way with a little white painted toolshed?

Gonna need to see some youtube video analytics from you, otherwise I'm going to assume you're just roleyplaying.

Fucking snazzy.

>tfw am pretty sure I have borderline personality disorder or at least bipolar disorder (mom and her dad have it)
>tfw too scared to go to my uni's psychiatrist

This anime is a fucking bullshit. Fake drama at Sup Forums.

>borderline personality disorder
yo that's what i have
just go to a normal doctor and say you're depressed or anxious, it's easier than saying ur personality is shit and will lead to the same outcome eventually
that said it's probably better if you're straight up about it. i went two years pretending i knew nothing about bpd before i finally pulled together some courage and asked what my diagnosis was

u mean real drama

it's real life where all the fake drama happens
everyone pretending everything means nothing like damn it disgusts me

no

half NEET half private tutor (math). i also live with my mommy

normie

Reverse engineering softwares for a data analysis company
Not what I wanted to be when I was a kid but it pays the bills and let me pursue my autistic hobbies

Do you have any examples of software you've reverse engineered? Sounds pretty comfy desu.

Living is not necessary.

Sure user but its mostly softwares that are used in stock market or scientific calculation of data in research centers but I had some apps/softwares that were publicly available and kinda famous
Feedly (that android news app)
Maple (math package)
Parts of Ch programming language
A huge chunk of JMP and some parts of GAUSS
And you're damn right, the job and my office is top comfy desu

I commit Fitbit fraud.

>itt everyone here is sick and fucking suck

>NEET
>Going to university
Something doesn't add up here...

if ur not Sup Forums ur reddit and u need to go back

I'm a barista atm. It pays the rent and bills and I get free food from work. I gave up trying to get into the industry after living the poor student life for year and couldn't go on like that anymore.

Write Php for a living

who "just waiting for relatives to die so I can inherit their house" here?

A friend of mine is living that life right now, so fucking envious. Has a house all to himself, just rents out a single room to pay for utilities, and gets to be a neet living in his own house.

i eat other dudes semen

Sucking cocks for a living.

>How the FUCK does Sup Forums make money?
I work as a PhD candidate. I used to work in the industry, but got bored AF.

Oompa loompa doopaty too...

>earrings
>eyebrow piercing
>dungarees
>neon/cyan hair colour
>logo on t-shirt for some random tv-show using red text on yellow background in the logo
>spiked hair with excessive use of hair gel
>bright green paint on walls
>"we are the world" environmentalism poster
>thicccc as fuck television

I sometimes forget how horrible the 90s used to be

I'm just working 5 days a week, from 8am to 4pm.

Programming. I make $100k/year and just switched from renting to owning. Now I'm saving really fast and living in a house I own.

I don't actually go, I just said that I do to get bux.

I sell vegan cakes

I read some time ago that some user rents out a server that hosts minecraft. Apparently pretty lucrative.

Continue?

He rents a server, puts minecraft on it. Probably has it decked out with a bunch of server rules and mods etc. Then he advertises it somewhere and sells a monthly subscription or someshit to rich autistic children.

This was a couple of years ago at least so I don't know if kids still play minecraft or are willing to play on multiplayer servers. But I remember this being his response to a thread, similar to this one, titled "how do you NEETs afford your lifestyle of buying high end pc components" or something along those lines

If minecraft isn't flavour of the month anymore, just go on youtube or /vg/ and see whats the new shitty beta access, "work in progress", full price game that everyone is playing.

I think Rust had some updates in the past year that made it not terribly dogshit

Teach English online to chinese kids on skype. $20 for 45 minutes. I'm saving to buy a shitty apartment in Poland. 2 years to go until I only have to work 10 hours a week.

>tfw the wagecuck life is ass

How the fuck do I solo this shit?

Also have a buddy like that
Sometimes I envy him alot, but we are both 24, and I have my own flat and a job/side hustle that pays my bills and allows me to buy what I want (within reason). It just seems nice to work a part time because your bills are almost nothing.

However

>literally no social skills
>literally no networking abilities
>literally no real friends
>literally nothing to fall back on
And of course
>literally EVER living with your parents past 18

Pic unrelated

Thanks user, might have some potential in this probably just a sliver or a niche.

You dont have to know chinese or something?

>Pic unrelated
But the pic is the only reason I looked at your post.

How much does selling android apps on the play store pay?
I've been thinking of trying it.

I work full time out of college at 75k a year

I'm a concierge in some hotel and I lie to tourists in order to get dank commissions.

NOC technician at local ISP

Just interested,what kind of programming do you do?

Shit, third world countries do suck. I work full time to get less than what you spend while doing nothing

search engine evaluator

happen to own a flat in Moscow that I rent
is like 800€ a month which is not fucking enough at all in ultra expensive germoney

bike messenger. shit is dangerous

No it was just autistic neets here then normies started showing up pretending

Botnet? please explain

Healthcare IT.

Hoping to pass my RHCSA this summer and then graduate the next summer.

Then hopefully work as a Linux admin at my state's supercomputing center.

I work for a company in the field of geographic information systems

Other user here.
I'm on my first year of cs and want to eventually get into RE.
Any tips you could share, please?

Living is killing you anyways

i met this guy in IRC during my first year of uni.. he needed a dev and i've been programming since middle school so i figured i could help him out

he was a total asshole who ended up exit scamming but i did meet some friends in my time working for/with him

a couple years later i ended up getting kicked out of uni for poor grades, and around the same time one of my friends from the previous job asked me if i wanted to help out with another, similar job he had, so i figured i may as well take some time to work before trying to increase my GPA to get back into school

spent the next 8 months writing a website, we ended up making over a million USD (the industry is a bit grey-area and very, very profitable if you know what you're doing)

i only got 10% of the profits, and they sacked me and took my code when i asked for more, so here i am re-applying to university with an extra 100k in my pocket.

feels like it all just fell on my lap, i guess i'm pretty lucky