Charging

Why charging can not be faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/reviews/LG-V20-Review_id4262/page/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is 80% in 30 minutes not enough?

It could, if we had new generation graphene batteries which could charge in seconds

Same reason you don't fill your gas tank faster.

guess what, hemp can replace graphene famalama

Why not

Quick charge kills your battery. It's a meme made to force idiots to buy a new device sooner, since most phones have non replaceable battery.

This

>implying they dont break down the hemp fibers down to carbon

>"Obviously hemp can't do all the things graphene can," Dr Mitlin concedes.
"But for energy storage, it works just as well. And it costs a fraction of the price -$500-1,000 a tonne."

carbon is still carbon senpai

Replacement battery literally cost 10$ unless you are iPhone cuck.

It's like $2 for iPhone :^)

You can buy a battery bank to accelerate it.

i wonder how quick my moto z would charge if i plugged it into the 87w brick for the new macbook pro

maybe the phone would limit how fast it charges so components won't get fried

Right, chink shit.

As opposed to the rest of your phone, which was totally not made in China.

Nah, on my phone says it's made in Korea.

But from which components of battery and charger does charging speed depends?

Of course the phone would limit it you fucking retard. That charger doesn't even deliver 2.1A in any case, but the phone wouldn't take more than that. It's also not going to destroy itself over the wattage.

I have a laptop that can completely charge in 30 minutes.

It is. QuickCharge 3.0 is a thing now and QuickCharge 4.0 is coming out soon.

>"On the bright side of things, the V20 is really quick to recharge thanks to its bundled QuickCharge 3.0 charger. It requires 86 minutes to go from zero to full, which may not be record-setting, but it is pretty fast nonetheless."

>"Furthermore, it takes just 30 minutes to charge from 15 to 65 percent, meaning that if it stays plugged in while I get ready for work in the morning, I’ll have enough charge to last me through the day."

phonearena.com/reviews/LG-V20-Review_id4262/page/4

It's funny how they now put quickcharge into the phones, which dramatically reduces the lifespan of batterys. Now that the batterys are mostly not swappable by the user.

Marketing team has something to do, new slogans and standards can be formed, money can be made and the user is the dumbfuck again.

It feels so fucking nice to watch all these assblasted normiefaggots fall for all this marketing shit.

>I'm waiting for octacore quickcharge with 420 Mbit/s LTE fore geeee

Fluid dynamics != Electricity

V20 has swappable batteries

V20 has a removable battery you retard. That's why Sup Forums is praising it so much.

Also can you provide source on quick charge 3.0 lowering battery lifespan vs charging with a regular 5v1a charger?

Neat, but I'll never buy a device with a fingerprint scanner, ever.

I don't care about your opinion on that decision, move along.