I cant format an emmc partition.
Linux is shit

That's zram you fucking retard.

> linux can mount windows partition
> windows cant mount linux partition

Wtf are you doing

>libreoffice can open .docx
>word messes up the whole .odt document
>no matter if its originally written in LO or Word from base up, its still fucked up in every concievable way.

My emmc memory is somehow corrupt and I can't format it for shit.

>Device or resource busy
You need to unmount it before you try formatting it you stupid fuck.

>taking a picture of a screen
kys

It is not mounted you fucking immigrant. It is an unused partition that is somehow corrupt.

Ijltifam. WyrtaLiifG/LoaIrttciGpL. LinaosuibrafcoaffGsmubtGcsuavsccafOadbP.

McuramvotGsedwri. TaptoetvoGwiwutioc"L"amoiuanatiibtGsdbtGP. TriaLatpauibiijapotstu.

Litk: tpitstatmrttoptyr. Tkiaepoaosbubi; icofitcoacos. LinuicwtGos: twsibGwLaoG/L. Ats-c"L"dardoG/L.

>>libreoffice can "open" .docx
Senpai, I'm all pro-Linux and shit, but don't even entertain the idea of pretending LO doesn't absolutely butcher docx

>win10fags want format the memory

i have no problems opening tables/equasions/images from people who use word. everything looks normally too, but the equasions can look o k but have strange things written into them. I also have word viewer in wine and check if the files look ok and they do.

have you tried formatting your emmc? looks like you're trying to format your zram

The thing is, there are only two partitions and then the main disk. As I can't unmount the main disk, the other two partitions say that message. So I don't really know what to do.

Linux is a kernel. It doesn't have anything to do with partitioning, pleb.

Have you checked fdisk? If it's not listed there, your Chinese emmc is probably fucked my man

Fuck off GNUtards. gcc is nice, but everything else can be implemented if you read K&R.

I guessed as much, it always says there is no drive in any program I boot.

What device are you using?

Acer Cloudbook. Has a built in emmc card, I somehow corrupted a linux install and now I can't do shit.

mfw currently reading pptx and docx in LO without any issue.

kek. Without kernel support you can't format it to the desired fs.

>`wipefs -a "/dev/zram0"' exiting with non-zero status
>wipefs -a "/dev/zram0"
>/dev/zram0
>Linux is shit