hell has frozen over

>HP Consumer Prod.
>$700

no thank you.

/thread

>Windows 10
no

can't you install gentoo?

i would like this a lot more if the internal color wasn't so light, i find it extremely unappealing that it's this super light silver.

premium laptops at high prices should all have highDPI displays in 2016 desu

13 inches

Battery life

No

Linux is garbage, unfortunately.

What OS is going to save us?

I don't see you building it to make it better, that's the reason why you passive fag.

I'm not a programmer.

>13"
>battery life
what is a macbook pro?
and no it's not muh optimization, it just has a fuckhuege battery because apple isnt completely retarded

HP makes garbage consumer products.

Enjoy being completely on your own after the warranty expires.

You will have to *pay* just to have access to email support with questions.

>fuckhuege battery because apple isnt completely retarded
Not anymore.

oh yeah I'm aware. fuck the 2016 macbooks right in the ass

I'm keeping my 2014 for probably a decade, I'll even spend a few hundred dollars to replace the battery if I ever have to

>that keyboard layout
Yeah I'd rather kill myself.

My MBP 15" 2016 model has great all day battery life.

Bunch of faggots bought one and didn't let it index and complain about 5 hour battery life and then jumped the gun and complained on leddit.

After a few days mine showed up as 10+ hours and I haven't used it more than 6-7 but it has literally lasted this long even with programming shit on it off and on

>My MBP 15" 2016 model has great all day battery life.
I don't believe you.

Then buy one in the store and test it out. You can return it by Jan 8th. I'm using the shit out of it before I decide to keep it.

then get out from this board

>t. mactoddler

make me, bitch

>Linux is garbage
"no"

>Linux isn't garbage
"no"

> (You)
>>Linux isn't garbage
>"no"
"no"

>>>Linux isn't garbage
>>"no"
>"no"
"no"

Linux is only good if all you use it for is to browse the internet and watch anime, the rest of us have jobs and actually need to run industry standard software

It's not even good for that for how broken it often is due to politics and lack of time.

>t. mactoddler

Click here for your 100$ amazon card!!

MacOS is what Linux should've been but isn't

>t. mactoddler

>Calling other people toddlers when the only thing you use your PC for is anime and shitposting on Sup Forums

>t. mactoddler

t. retard neets

It's okay man, you'll understand when you stop being a NEET

>t. mactoddler

>the huge ass trackpad with bad palm rejection (I actually tried it and it's shit)
>the 4 (F-O-U-R) identical ports AND the wifi vs. dongle situation
>worse battery than the broadwell version
>32 hundred euros
>doesn't even have the extension cord for the transformer
Ayy pal, I think you were secretly memed

Are you trying to prove your point by showing pictures of people that aren't NEETs?

if they defended the macbook pro this time, they'd be found out even by the normies. they had to put some arbitrary laptop on a pedastal this time to safe what little face they have left.

>People who have jobs and need to run industry standard software are such children
>Not me though, I'm a mature and responsible adult because I'm a NEET who watches anime on his free OS and secondhand Thinkpad

>(I actually tried it and it's shit)
I highly doubt it.

>industry standard software
Good goy, parrot those Microsoft® Buzzwords™

>transformer
Who even calls it this? It's an AC adapter.

>mactoddler
>not neet

good joke

>t. mactoddler

Hell will freeze over when HP makes a consumer laptop that isn't complete shit.

all of my cad tools and simulations require linux sooo... no.

Sure they do.

People who actually know what they are talking about.

>appel

Its p. shit. Im stuck on redhat 5 with agilent. some real shitty software right there.

What are you "adapting" alternate current to?

>I'll just ignore all the facts and point at the only subjective claim that he made
>that'll make all of it go away
Confirmed for memed away from 4k shekels.
It's fine familia, I'll just go be comfy with my xps15 while you cry

Dan Seifert Senior Editor of junk food, The Verge
We obviously debated this a lot internally, came down to the fact that the HP is $450 less expensive and doesn’t give up anything (and in certain areas, gains) over the MacBook Pro.

Posted on Dec 12, 2016 | 9:12 AM

name one ''''''industry standard'''''' program that doesn't have a FOSS (or paid) alternative that will run on linux

>hell has frozen over
hell doesn't have any temperature problems user.

If he knew what he was talking about he would know it wasn't just a transformer.
DC.

What was the original context of this webm?

I wonder if they're doing this cuz they think it'll impress people, or they actually want to lug that shit around to starbucks and don't care everyone thinks they're autistic little shits

Adaptation means that something is already there and you need to fit a different but compatible thing to it.
Transformation means that you have something and you have to change that same thing to behave differently.

Art thou retarded, friendo?

You're full of shit. This isn't the fucking philosophy board. Fuck outta here

you funny boy

AutoCAD and Solidworks.

what the fuck is it with windows laptop manufacturers and the huge ass bezel on the bottom of the screen

>t. mactoddler