BST - Dorm edition

Last thread
Nice meme d00d

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k128K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good night bst

What are my fellow dotards opinions on 7.00?

Yay I'm early

Like a whole new game, lots of exciting potential. Not sold on talents yet but hey it's something new so i'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Hey you have the same case and keyboard as me. Why crossfire disable?

Should I work on a Linux BST on my second desk?

Arc XL? Not many have it, that's cool. And it is enabled speccy just says its not for some reason.

Yeah I'm OP, check it out in the pic. Why get it for a micro atx board though? It's kind of bulky

It's basically a replacement for stats now that they've removed them. Also adds a lot more depth and customization, which is nice. I hope they manage to fix all major bugs and release it today, because playing on the test client has been a ton of fun.

You sure yours isn't the Arc Midi? I do have a full ATX it just looks tiny because the monster case haha

You're right actually I just remembered. The xl is just the full sized lol.

I was gonna say, that looks a lot like my arc midi

I really don't like that they removed the stats.

What keyboard is that? It's beautiful

I don't mind it that much personally. It always felt like one of those old WC3 mechanics that got ported but didn't really have much of a reason to still exist. It was important for certain builds and heroes though, like AM and Juggernaut.

MasterKeys Pro S with Vortex PBT keycaps.

look at my IPS glow edition

While i am hopeful that the talents will be good for diversity albeit with some tweaking but stats is what i really liked with DotA, making it stand out further from shit like league

IBM wallpaper but no IBM keyboard? Disappointing, nice setup regardless though. Cozy
Creepy
Favourite setup, easily
What case stand is that? It's awesome
Loving the xmas lights
Love how far your setup has come, and if you need another BST for Linux then do it, if not save your money.
Love the keycaps and I swear I'm not gay

Night Sup Forums

>Love how far your setup has come, and if you need another BST for Linux then do it, if not save your money.
Thanks a lot user! As always I love your setup as well.

Honestly mate I have the extra space and I don't know what I am gonna do with it, it sounded like a good idea at least.

>MasterKeys Pro S
awesome setup man, forever jealous, can i have your wallpapers?

same tbqhf
dark
video games
merry krankmas
whats that cup on your desk? beriddy good
good as always

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

should have a few new pics by the end of the month
Things om planning on improving soon:
>wall art, got some new shit in
>desk
>chair
>lamp
>speakers
>cable management

also have some other shit i lined up i cant remember

I have a rapid access keyboard that my dad had, but the mobo I have doesnt have PS/2 :( Here is my new wallpaper, I like it better especially w/rm

Bought an ikea tabletop, sawed it in half, then bought desk legs matching my desk and sawed them. I love it though.

>Favourite setup, easily
Thanks user, yours is one of my favorites from the regulars here too.

Here you go: imgur.com/a/k128K

>merry krankmas
Merry Christmas!

Cup is handmade from a local pottery shop. Like to show support, and adds character as a pen holder

got the same monitors senpai

good choice, ill post pic sometime

>Loving the xmas lights
One of the most value purchases i've ever done to be honest.
>good as always
Thank you thank you. I've already changed some shit so i need to take new pictures.

K/10
2/10
10 for style, 0 for taste, 3 for location
10/10, and I don't even like weeb shit
cozy/10
meh/10, all you're missing is appliances and you got a whole fucking house in a single room
7/10
>pink keyboard on gun parts mat
>expensive shit resting on cheap shit
4/10
>look at my dirty electric kettle
ftfy
love it
Coby pls
OK, OK, if you insist, 7/10 (I just don't like to look at old desks)
So you're saying I can't buy your desk at a store? Damn!
I don't do task switching, I do screens / 10

>0 for taste
care to elaborate?
im not sure if i like the location either :/

>meh/10, all you're missing is appliances and you got a whole fucking house in a single room
You're right. I pretty much only miss a toilet, shower, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer and it'll be my little personal house. I don't even know what the fuck you mean by it, it's easily one of the stupidest things i've heard on Sup Forums, it applies to 90% of the battlestations on here.

I just look at disgust with anything that has chink cartoon in it. But even worse, my stomach turns when I see 3D chink shit with oversized weapons. That's why I gave separate ratings for different aspects. Taste is subjective, and I didn't want to appear - entirely - unreasonable.

Here's your you.

ah, alright. well thanks for the criticism!

You're welcome. Keep doing whatever you're doing, you're doing it right, just consider relocating it if possible.

>IBM wallpaper against the sleek silver trim of the HP monitor

your setup is nice and all, but now I am actually triggered

I actually moved states, but haven't taken any pics of the new place. Looks similar I guess, but a better layout and wood floors.

When are you getting a rack, mane?

This seems like screen overkill, honestly. To the point of ruining the aesthetic and taxing the GPU more than is prudent.

>dorm edition

Having a nice battlestation in a dorm is a waste

A) Save the money so that you can pay off tuition or your bills post-graduation
B) Your shit head college roommate will probably end up breaking/stealing your stuff
C) You are in college. You should be out partying, meeting women, and studying, not playing vidya.

dude i have that exact same chair

Why are we not fucking right now?

face plox trap qt

Fucking fag

why

(you)

Why?
That's why.

I had all this stuff before I came to college. I did save my money, thats why I'm debt-free for the next 3 years, I have a single flat so no roomie, I have a gf, I do study that's why I'm debt free, and I only play vidya with my free time. I see what you mean for like 90% of the people on here, but hey I like having my desktop. The only reason I'm not in my own place is because one of my scholarships only allows on-campus housing.

Don't reply to traps or sockfags, not even to criticize them. Just report on sight.

Agreed. Not saying if I did or didn't because that violates the rules but you already know.

i dont know, i could get a 42U from work but those things are fucking heavy as shit and its a little too much for my 4 boxes

might get a smaller one, because stacking 3 2U's on my table is making me question if i will come home from work to find everything on the floor and all fucked up

>im not a trap

You're not. That's why I replied to you. But you did reply to one.

Why not get a little rack, like a 9u or 12u?

Fuqers

Shit how I have a boner

might do that down the line, cant get one for free so im not in a hurry. i can get rails for free at least

Those papers look so good, I don't even mind the 5 screens.

does having a fridge in your room make your life easier?
seeing a table in the middle of the room with no wall behind it makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason
nice setup very clean i like it. What camera you use?
i wish i had your table
cute
a ten
you really dont need more than 3 monitors and i doubt you use all of them
would be 10 if not for the weird placing
ok

Esteemed Sup Forumsemtoomen, it's there any kind of consensus on the Steelcase Leap Worklounge? I've been wanting a high quality chair, but none of the commonly recommended options come up high enough to support my head if I lean back, which is kind of a prerequisite for me. I know the vanilla Leap is held in high regard, is the Worklounge particularly different from it?

>Can't appreciate anything

>Can't post off-topic shit
Fix'd

>nice setup very clean i like it. What camera you use?
Using a LG G4 with some small color tweaks on VSCO and Camera Raw.

The battle station was very clearly in the background

It's still showing a battle station

Br8me

basement/10

looks comfy af

Hello darkness my old friend.

Normally yes, but the doors open towards the desk so its fucking stupid desu, but I have no other place to put it lol

Would be a 10/10 but speakers kil;l aesthetic. Also wires behind your desk, keep them tied down on the bottom of the desk.

Thanks dube

>weird placing
Everyone said that about that apartment. I dunno, it's not weird if you're in it.

Love it

>Not having a shrine by your battle station

Fucking normies

Don't you mean heathens? Missed opportunity...

Tfw I paid like $35 for those keycaps but put them away cause people kept making fun of me ;_;

>speakers kil;l aesthetic

NHT speakers are pretty nice looking

>giving a fuck about other people

why

>submitting pictures in a BST thread and then claiming you don't give a shit about people's opinions
bruh

just personal opinion. I like boxes with a grain on them personally, but to each their own.

I agree with your point, but that guy didn't even post a battle station

How do you know he didn't?

Theres a difference between posting your setup for criticism/attention and removing something that you like, simply because some fat neckbeards said they didnt like it

There's no proof that he did, so the default is that they didn't

>Not posting out of self-satisfaction to gloat and induce mad mirin.
bruh. do you even inspire envy?

Fair enough. I didn't remove anything either, but saying you don't give a fuck is quite a stretch.

k

>bruh. do you even inspire envy?
On a monthly wage of 680-ish dollars with 27% VAT + shipping applied to US MSRP, the only thing I "inspire" is pity. I can't have nice things.

Got one of these for $20 because of a price mistake, how do I make it so the base doesn't sink into an IKEA desk?

I dig your station. Mind giving sauce on your wallpapers?

shitty mousepad

Either put a board under it to distribute the weight or buy a new desk

Thanks user. Got a link on this post