Is this thing a meme?

Is this thing a meme?

Anyone here that owns one? What do you think of it?

Why would I get this over something like the logitech g403, which has a better sensor, if want something wireless?

It just looks so comfy ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="just got my"
youtube.com/watch?v=uvhs6tMZmjA
youtube.com/watch?v=FshLFvr2d7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KR9fLd_ViYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a nice mouse. I tried it and had no complaints. I have an m570 trackball though so I had a hard time using it. I would say get it because my last wired mouse had it's cable disintegrate somehow. Logitech also has reconnections adapters too.

Yeah I plan on getting something wireless but the main reason I would get this over something else is the ergonomics and side scroll. It looks very nice too. I'm just afraid of it being a polished turd more than anything.

I own a m705 that I found at a goodwill for 2 dollars. I thought the side scroll thing and wireless was a meme but boy was I wrong. Its very comfy too.

my computer is like 2.5 feet away from my desk and this shit lags like no other

best mouse I've ever owned.

It's pretty fucking dank I didn't like it at first but I like it now good buy. The battery last a few weeks and the scroll wheel freespin is gr8,

I had the same issue but I was using the built in bluetooth of the machine.

Once I unpaired it, connected to the PC using the dongle they provided, then took the dongle out and connected via straight up bluetooth again, it worked flawlessly.

I keep this in my backpack for use with my libre x200 and with uni computers. It is very comfortable, and I do not notice any input lag. It is heavy, but I like heavy mice. The battery lasts for weeks. The main reason I like it is that it supports bluetooth, along with working with Logitech's unifying receivers. You can pair it with up to three different bluetooth devices or unifying dongles.

I have even played some FPSs with it to see how it would perform, and I did not really notice a difference. I still prefer a wired mouse for use at my own desk though.

I did notice that with a windows 10 computer I used at school the bluetooth would go to sleep after a few minutes, and it would take half a second to wake up (this may be what is experiencing), but I have not had any issues with GNU/Linux.

I use the older model that that one is based on, and it's very comfy and accurate, also recharges through USB which is amazing.

As for
I had this issue, looked it up on Logitech website, turns out the receiver spaces out when near USB 3.0 storage, and it stopped when I put the receiver on the front panel.

It's alright, but I think there are better products out there for wireless gaming with big handed mode.

The Bluetooth connection drops after some time, but comes back with effort. The extra buttons are nice, but over use does tire your hand.

It's fine. Used to my sensei buttons though.

Had the original MX Rev, that was fine too.
The back/forward buttons are too small, tend to right click by accident a lot for the first week when scrolling. Sensitive buttons.

Freescroll mechanism should be on every mouse, there is no argument against it.

Just to add, here.
Something you don't ever notice with USB/PS2.

Bluetooth does not have a built in interrupt. Sometimes the signal gets processed after other things.

I owned the previous versions of that mouse and they were fucking amazing.
The mx1000 and mx revolution.
There was an issue in the mx1000 where iirc if you picked up the mouse to recenter it the laser turned off and it didn't turn back on for another 1/10th of a second or something.

Thinking of getting a mouse. Want the Zowie EC1-A but really don't want to pay $50-60 for a mouse. Is it worth it?

I used the previous gen and i was satisfied while was using it, it's definitely comfy
Even used it for playing game like dota.

Does this mouse have lag with the unifying dongle (I can't use bluetooth)?

Yes

Barely perceptible against my Steelseries sensei.

The processing interrupt is a bitch, though. But that's with all wireless.

Now that's what I call subtle shilling!

>"reception is shit"
>"ohmahgerd we could get fired over that comment, quick make up excuses! let's just pretend it's the user too dumb to plug in this ez plug and play device and 2.4GHz inteferences aren't a thing on this >$100 mouse"

I hate Logitech more and more, it's slowly evolving into a passion the more I see threads like these.

I actually considered working for them as their headquarters aren't far away from where I live and I shit you not, when I looked at their job offerings they literally offered a position that blatantly translated to guerilla marketing once you took out the

I've used their stuff and some of it was amazing, but the amount of faggotry you have to go through on the internet from Logitech users trying to justify their poor money spending decisions make me mad.

I've fallen for lots of shit from them, some mice were really good, but it was literally always the simple ones with 800 or 1000DPI and just 3 buttons.
The T400 was one of the most amazing mice I've seen so far, but they fucked the driver up to make it unusable. Same happened to the G400 and Mac OS X (that's already a few years back).

Fuck logitech. Go the store and try the mice there. There are many with metal casings, metal scrollwheels etc. What's special and expensive on Logitech devices is sometimes the best selling product from other brands.

>once you took out the attempt to make it look like a regular advertisement job

fix'd

I've heard some good things about it but I've not found a store that carries them around here so I can't really get my hands on one to check it out.

I'm tempted to switch out of my intellimouse ways to try it but yeah.. $60 for a mouse.

Why don't they provide a fucking bluetooth dongle then?
I had a Microsoft mouse which used a bluetooth dongle and it worked perfectly, as in 0 (zero, 0.0000000000) lag.

My MX Master has literally arrived right now. I'm going to try it later. If it lags I'm going to make the world burn. I have been using a Trust mouse which lags more than I breath and this Logitech one is supposed to make me not want to genocide mouse manufacturers.

Microsoft does extraordinarily good sensors, can confirm. But the rest of the mouse I had from MS was shit, the buttons were too easy to press (when you put your fingers on the buttons in a normal manner, you oftentimes accidentally click, which gets super annoying after a month max) and the scrollwheel rubber broke completely in just 5 months.

But I am considering buying one again and 3D printing a custom casing for one, because the optical sensor was really good. It didn't work on paper (sometimes I use my noteblocks as mousepad...) and it also didn't like colored mousepads, but that's easily avoidable.

I found my holy grail in another brand, but I ain't no snitch.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="just got my"

You better start believing in shill thread. Because you are in one.

The MX performance was great until the left click started to have double click problems. Thought of getting this during back Friday, but missed it and I'll wait till the next black Friday or when the price drops back to 39.99

I should kys? Look at you, your environment reads SOS. :^)

Hope you're happy with it, but still.

Anyway, the thing I'm really wondering about is: How useful is the left scrollwheel?
I've had the T400 which allowed touch based sidescrolling, but the form of the device was awkward. Does yours need drivers? If yes, it's a bummer.

I broke my G502's scroll wheel.Now I have to be really careful to not accidentally middle click when I try to scroll. What do?

looks sexy but I'm already sold to the G602 as a do it all mouse

You can fix that by opening the mouse and bending a piece of the clicking metal. Check on youtube.

I accidentally bought one at the start of this year and it's been great. Only complaint is how small the forward button is but I got used to it.
>How useful is the left scrollwheel?
It's actually pretty useful when editing large images, I don't use it in any other situations tho.

>It's actually pretty useful when editing large images, I don't use it in any other situations tho.
Funny you note that, because that's the thing I miss the most from my T400.

Maybe I should gift away that MX Master.
Fucking shills.

I get occasional lag whether if I'm using dongle or bluetooth. Had to switch back to my G502.

>Maybe I should gift away that MX Master.
>66€ minimum

opinion discarded

Buy the G602 instead. Much cheaper and more reliable. I heard the wheel on this one fails constantly. I have a G602 and it's god tier. The only downside is that it's not rechargeable but all you gotta do is have rechargeable batteries and you're good to go.

I've looked at that one as well, just don't really have a use for all those extra buttons and I would need batteries.

I miss my intellimouse

I have this one for work, usually use it bluetoothed to a laptop these days. Works flawlessly, very comfortable for long term use, it's quite heavy but I prefer heavy mice. Ergonomics are great. The scrollwheel is also great with a sort of inertial click that clicks if you use it slowly but spins if you use it fast, or you can toggle it to always be smooth scrolling. Also you can just plug it in to a micro usb cable when battery runs low and still use it.

However for gaming i much prefer my g502, the ergonomics on the MX master kind of fit with slow, methodical use like CAD and the g502 is much better for lots of movement and constant tension on the mouse with your fingers. In terms of wired/wireless i really don't notice any difference, i think we're past the days of wired input lag being a problem (unless youre a quake pro).

So anyway there are lots of other replies saying mostly the same but it's a very comfy mouse for working and long period of use, especially if you prefer heavier mice with high sensitivity. Wireless capability is great either with bluetooth or the dongle and it can switch modes to go between different computers while still remembering up to three devices (as in I can switch it to work with my laptop or my desktop with a quick toggle on the underside) which may be a good feature for you. But if you want one that'll double as a gaming mouse then I'm not sure i'd recommend it as much as a g502 or similar.

I went through three of them from two different places within two weeks. The ratchet mechanims gets stuck in free spin mode. It's a known design flaw. Search for it. They changed Logitech's forums to a shitty interface and deleted all the old posts about it. You have to take it apart to fix it each time. I gave up and got a older mouse.

PSA for MX Master owners - you can press down on the thumb area for a hidden button. Hold this button and swipe left or right to use different gestures (such as minimize/maximise windows, change workspaces, etc). You can customize the gestures in the bundled software.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvhs6tMZmjA
youtube.com/watch?v=FshLFvr2d7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KR9fLd_ViYw

It's a common complaint. A mouse this expensive should not have such an issue.

Just bought a G900 to replace my G602

How memed am I?

>can't wake up
clever

I've done that

So... what are some Sup Forums approved mouses?

trackballs and

>Sup Forums approved
pretty much just
Aside from that, most Logitech stuff is actually ok irl.

The kill yourself 2000

How relevant is this?

Not very. This list actually triggered me. Whoever made this has poor taste in mice.

>shit tier: everything else (aka. the fag who made it was too lazy to do a decent research)

as irrelevant as it ever way.

G400 and G400s are God-Tier. I have a G400 from 2011, and still works perfectly. Have one unopened to use if the original one ever dies.

Make sure you get the old ones with the good sensors that do not straighten out diagonal lines in hardware.

And bear in mind that the drivers are shit.

I prefer the m570 more.

I have one. Didn't like it as I wasn't used to its shape. After a month of using it, I bought a second one for the computer in my bedroom. Now I'm going to buy a third one for use at work.

For non gaming, its my favorite mouse. Wireless is so nice. No damn cords getting in the way.

I disabled powersaver features for Bluetooth controller in device manager. issue went away. Also use latest drivers for Bluetooth.

Envy me who can still middle click
Or unmap middle click like wtf