ITT: We find the most autistic person on Sup Forums

Reveal your power levels Sup Forums

I'll start

>I compile Linux with -march=native

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/2osuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i get into arguments out loud with myself in the shower or pretend im being interviewed and respond to questions out loud

I compulsively troll Sup Forums retards who unironically think that using a Linux distro as their main OS makes them enlightened hackers somehow
I also enjoy trolling C99 fags, these spergs are just too precious

I'll throw rocks at stray dogs Build crackhouses out of Lincoln logs I cut class, said I was a faker
You was in school, I was home watching Green Acres Now I'm all up in your face

I compulsively don't talk with grills.

I export the PULSE_SERVER environment variable to all my processes so all audio gets sent to my home server, where I have plugged in a p2 extension cable and run it back to my computer where I plug my headphones in.

>I also enjoy trolling C99 fags
Tell me how

My mom asked me if I was dating my friend and I had to ask my friend to find out whether or not we were.

For what purpose

I find symplectic groups sexually appealing

It all depends on the context bro. Bottom line is to make them repeatedly spew out insane walls of text to your one-liner replies. I don't even read it, the point is, the more time they waste on writing that shit, the more aggravated they get

I find symbolic links sexually appealing

For the glory of Lennart of course.
And my computer has no sound output

Why would you not compile with native if applicable? Doesn't even do simd without it.

I knit hats to myself that I never wear because knitting is girly and I couldn't handle having to explain where I got it.
>say your girlfriend made it
I don't have one and even if I did nobody would believe me.

I use a laptop from 2006 as my main machine.

You're cute.
But you'd be cuter with your hats

>knitting
>girly
knitting is brutal as fuck tbqh

Say an old dying woman knitted it for you, and you wear it out of respect for her last wish

get .

Yeah I know. It's hyper masculine. There's knitting groups where they do the fancy math knitting with patterns and interesting topologies.
But the general world doesn't view it like that.
Our time will come, it's just like how programming used to be a girly thing.
Though on the flip side maybe it's actually the case that I'm girly and programming/math is inaccurately appreciated as male disciplines. Which would make more evolutionary biology sense.
Maybe. But that doesn't solve my conundrum.
So then I'll only wear one hat for the rest of my life? Even so feeding lies with bigger lies doesn't turn out so well.

I compile Linux with autoFDO using probes I gather by running perf.

I imagine my computer as my home.

My room is my temple, if there's a single thing misplaced or placed not neatly I immediatly start feeling anxious. Even when my sister touches the remote and leaves it somewhere else I get stressed.

>on desktop
>right click
>refresh
>right click
>refresh
>right click
>refresh
>right click
>refresh
>...

I named my computer TARDISt65

>i complain about 1366 then shit post from a app on my wifes sons phone

I am 35 and cant be bothered working. I tell the neighbours I am a technical engineer and run my own business, but really I am just a fat slob that is too lazy to work and besides who would take care of making the 10 wallpapers I make every day? I tried looking for a linux distro I like and gave up as there isnt one called fat-scruffy-beer-bellied-shithead linux or even pimply-fat-ass linux. so I use windows 10

picture related its one of my wallpapers i make

I tell stories to an audience of water droplets in the shower.

i dance in my house like a ballerina usually with no cloths on and my neighbors watched me through my window once and whistled at me

>I am 35 and cant be bothered working.
how are you alive?
how do you pay rent?
how do you even buy food with no money???

found him

im a janitor on one of the boards (can't tell you which one).
i spend most of my life in my small room with my thinkpad X60.

>-march=native

doesn't it defautl to native anyway?

Underrated

I masturbate while pretending to be a cute 2d girl being fingered in the shower.

I break into the houses of Apple fags while they are on vacation and install Gentoo on their iMacs. When I am in the mood I add the occasional TempleOS dual boot, too (just in case they're atheists, kek).

I save pretty much everything and look through my image archives regularly so that I can quickly come up with a good image to post in any situation.

>implying array decay is real

Man up and say you knitted it yourself, faggot

I actually have autism.

>so that I can quickly come up with a good image to post in any situation.
you're doing a shit job if you're serious. that image doesn't apply to this situation.

That's a great way to never get anywhere with the ladies.

Were you?

I have unironicly installed ponysay (mlp variant of cowsay) on my terminal, and still use it to this day.

I do it with ghc

I have a girlfriend who is a spergie and her mom and dad pay for everything but we dont go outside much even for food or to put the trash in the bins so they are thinking we might have to break up. So we cut the cables to the phone

what the fuck is he talking about

I actually use Gentoo

what song is that from?

cowsay has an option for different templates, why not make a template and alias it to ponysay?

>i am autistic because this is my first question on the matter

I legitimately still enjoy playing Kerbal Space Program.

>21y/o college student
>kissless virgin
>furfag
>shit coder
>own thinkpad
>dark humor
>depression
>legit diagnosed mild autism
>retro vidya graphic T
>actual fucking neckbeard
>listen to vaporwave, synthwave, chiptune, etc...
>said ganoo slash linucks out loud in class

Literally cannot think if my room is clean and tiddy. Same with my pc, that's why I run arch.

BAN ME. FAGGOT!

>mild autism

I was going to bully you, but now that I red up on this I think 3/4 of Sup Forums including me is actually legit mild autistic.

"autistic" is just the term being used for people that have no pot hookups

source: richard stallman

No but I have sex with her every few days :D

> for f in in /usr/src/linux/*.patch; do basename "${f}"; done
0001-block-cgroups-kconfig-build-bits-for-BFQ-v7r11-4.8.0.patch
0002-block-introduce-the-BFQ-v7r11-I-O-sched-to-be-ported.patch
0003-block-bfq-add-Early-Queue-Merge-EQM-to-BFQ-v7r11-to-.patch
0004-Turn-BFQ-v7r11-into-BFQ-v8r4-for-4.8.0.patch
4.8-sched-MuQSS_114.patch
enable_additional_cpu_optimizations_for_gcc_v4.9+_kernel_v3.15+.patch
hz-default_1000.patch
hz-no_default_250.patch
preempt-desktop-tune.patch
uksm-4.8.patch
wb-buf-throttle-v7.patch

A custom mini grub.cfg: ghostbin.com/paste/2osuz

>runit

/etc/portage/make.conf:
CC="clang"
CXX="clang++"
LD="ld.gold"
RANLIB="llvm-ranlib"
AR="llvm-ar"
NM="llvm-nm"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--as-needed"

Pic related is my browser

I win.

shit

I read these kind of threads and find them amusing

Sup Forums checklist

O..oh. I thought they like it if a man has at least one soft side.
Literally any girl I talk to will fall asleep if I mention soldering, tech, cars or science. Sometimes even talking about volleyball which I play for a team will make them bored, and I thought they love a fit guy.

Their face fucking lights up when I say I can cook, sew, or pass an opinion on something that is cute though.

>pretend im being interviewed and respond to questions
I do this but not out loud.

Say your mom made it, you dumbass.

>.gif

I collect information that would allow me to enlighten and revolutionize society if I was magically sent back a few hundred years and when Im bored I make up fake lectures I would give explaining scientific principles to people at different venues like the royal society of london and how humorous it would be to teach someone a scientific principle that was named after them because they discovered it.

I use twm as my main Window Manager

Too bad you're a duckduckgautist and can't copy-paste it into google

This is always fun to do, as I end up learning more about what I don't know.

i use windows ... 3.2

user, I...I have done this. I made the fan made nazi pony, Aryanne. She will pop up sometimes and say "Seig heil!" in my terminal.

I'm trash I know.

Same, it gets really annoying sometimes, though, and I can't stop it.

I also tend to remember something cringe worthy I've done at some point in my life and physically wince while doing so.

I can see your confusion then

>patchset
Isn't that just a rebranded version with autistic rice?

maybe this guy

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIOouuuuuuuuuUUUAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

>he does it for free

YHBT

lol retard

Too bad both of those search engines are complete shit

Only only uses consoles for everything I do, I'm not a filthy gui pleb who rely solely on an interface to do simple tasks

I am the real free software patrician, I refuse to use any property software, games are for children

I watch real anime, non of that AOT normie garbage, Maki os my waifu

shit song btw

>Maki is my waifu
You're just normie garbage.

>Love Live
>not normie garbage

Oh, Idolm@ster is better anyway.

Cindy 99?

when i install my programs on a fresh os install, i do so in a very specific order and if i deviate from that order, i wipe the os and start over from scratch.

It legit irritates me when people don't like what I like

Like I really despise you

Before installing anything onto my main OS, I install it in a copy of my OS in a VM. That way, if I mess up or fail, I won't have half-installed or useless packages in my main OS.

I lookup my peers' ip info on a whois server before accepting their connections on my torrenting client.
I only accept connections from those I deem worthy

There is a theory that consciousness evolved after speech did as a mechanism that allows you to simulate social conversations, because not having that may result into you automatically saying what you really think, which leads to death by the alpha male in many cases. Primates that live in social groups like ours have also evolved sign language and actually do pass the mirror test, proving that they're at least slightly conscious, so here's another proof of that. You by doing what you're doing are basically "more conscious" than other people (as you're doing the exact task your consciousness evolved to do) and are probably high IQ as well.

As for my own brand of autism, since Sup Forums is a chaotic system with (close to) no moderation, I believe that given enough time, it will evolve its own moderating mechanism that self-moderates itself into quality without any mods interfering and will basically turn from the sea of shit and piss into the highest quality forum on the internet. I am autisticly obsessed with observing the system dynamics and evolution of this site and about 80% of my posts are either quality/helpful posts because I believe that at least someone has to occupy the position of being the "Quality Police" and reduce the ever-increasing disorder of the site, or posts that employ psyops (which I'm actively researching and experimenting with daily) to discourage shit quality posts that may hurt this place. I usually do this for hours daily on several boards and I'm having a blast. This has greatly helped me understand the behavior of humans as I'm basically both reading a diary that people blog their feelings into and actively interact with it to probe for reactions. Basically a psychologist's office on steroids.

I'm not even that Sup Forums and I do that

>You by doing what you're doing are basically "more conscious" than other people
I wouldn't really say that, since everyone does this to a degree.

Now this is actual autism

>Our time will come
not if you're too pussy to wear a fucking hat without wondering what people will think of you

That's pretty interesting. however for Sup Forums to "evolve" it must have some natural selection process that favors high quality content, does Sup Forums have anything like that? I don't think it really does.

Say out in the wild, you have 20 shit-tier specimens and 20 good specimens, the 20 shit specimens will have a greater chance of dying out while the good specimens will likely survive and breed the shit specimens out of existence.

Now say you have 20 shitposts and 20 good posts, what mechanism is there on Sup Forums that encourages the good posters to post more good content, and the shitposters to shitpost less? I think it might actually be the other way around.

Just some random thoughts.

I do this but instead, im actually expressing some intense fantasy where I am a very successful person and people are all in awe of my ability.

I cant stop doing it. What illness do I have?

What is C99? Commodore 99?

No one is more autistic than the t. mactoddler guy and that bixnood faggot

>however for Sup Forums to "evolve" it must have some natural selection process that favors high quality content, does Sup Forums have anything like that? I don't think it really does.

But that's where you're wrong and why this shit is so interesting. It actually is in the process of evolving it right now.

Take Sup Forums as an example. Even after the rapid influx of new culture, it still managed to evolve an "anti-virus" system of shitposts that broke the echochamber of Trump cultism and everyone disagreeing being a "CTR shill", throwing the board more towards the left than it was before the election. Now there are a couple of unironical daily /lefty/ threads, followed by a huge legion of ironical anti-Trump shitposters who are Trump supporters themselves but love poking the safespace for easy (You)s. Neither of that was true before the election, and there were actual /NatSoc/ or "redpill" threads. Those no longer exist, as has the support for far-right ideologies vanished as well. And what about 8c, the last safespace for the poor oppressed rightwingers? It earned the nickname "8gag" and most people browsing Sup Forums laugh at the hugbox the neonazis created there. What they did was basically trigger something similar to a Streisand Effect on themselves, and with their attempt of repressing discussion they don't like they actually promoted it. The element that endangered the freedom of speech is gone, while the repressed one is promoted - all done by the system itself via different forms of feedbacks (shitposting being a major player) and with zero mod interference.

I see that TRS and Stormfront are unironically attempting to swerve opinion on this site by the leaked discussions on their forums about raiding us (and the constant spam of threads about civic nationalism and that neonazi fag), which will actually keep triggering the Streisand Effect and keep promoting leftist/centrist mentality, until no one unironically mentions support for Trump.

Not the person you replied to but I was the original OP of /flt/ (now /fglt/). I think that when you make quality posts it helps others to do the same. Idk who starts that general now but it's been running basically non-stop since I began it and if it's helped anyone along the way be able to understand and use Linux then I consider it a success. I don't think it's limited to help though. Quality humor is probably wanted by everyone here also. I think that quality begets quality and there is an inflection point where despite shitposts, they won't derail a thread because either people will call them out on obvious bait or just not respond. Ironic shitposting is a brand of "good enough" humor (like fast food tier) that will keep the thread going I guess, but a culture or quality has to be fostered from within rather than moderated because as soon as moderation becomes lax or ceases, a default state will emerge that shows what the community really is. The selection process is how the community responds to low quality content and how it encourages quality content by contributing and bumping those threads.