>2016
>courage

Just imagine Jobs seeing this stupid shit

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/233044/woz-i-dont-hate-the-jobs-movie-but-steve-wasnt-the-saint-you-think-he-was/
youtu.be/_1rXqD6M614
lowendmac.com/2005/how-jean-louis-gassee-changed-the-macs-direction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's why he died,
so that he wouldn't have to see this stupid shit

>apple will go bankrupt in your lifetime

>apple will become nokia

He would have sold it to all you deluded cult members without problems.

Jobs made a fuck ton of retarded decisions.

name some

I disagree, no matter what shit apple does, there will always be people who buy it

Try to cure his totally curable cancer with bullshit homeopathy.

But I agree company wise he did gud.

He would've kicked Cook's ass so hard, his 20" dragon dildos would pierce his lungs

He almost killed Apple the first time around with his retarded shit

>will portray Steve as a saint who was ignored, rather than one of the key people who led Apple through failure after failure (Apple ///, LISA, Macintosh) while the revenues poured in from the Apple ][ that Jobs was trying to kill
>The Macintosh market was created in the 3 years after Jobs left, with a lot of effort, by some who Jobs disdains
cultofmac.com/233044/woz-i-dont-hate-the-jobs-movie-but-steve-wasnt-the-saint-you-think-he-was/

Why is Sup Forums so fucking slow when we are talking about technological growth.
You assholes should know that this kind of technology will eventually take over the entire keyboard, and Apple will of course be the first to do it with the rest to follow after seeing how popular this technology can be.

why would i want to remember steve jobs?

Like Alf

>Just imagine Jobs seeing this stupid shit

There are two possibilities.

If it was his idea he would sell it wrapped in some innane bullshit how it transcends and shifts the paradigm of the popular compunting universe, or something equally incomprehensible. It would be a financial success.

If it was someone elses idea he would bash it into the ground, where it arguably belongs, and would jockey for power citing it as the worst thing imaginable for computers and computer industry ona whole, earning personal gain.

The Wii U has shown that using a device with two screens in different angles is a usability nightmare

To add even more to the mess, i never look at the keyboard while typing

no he wouldn't have compromised the haptic sensation of keyboards and would've pushed a invention to recreate said sensations.

>Apple will of course be the first to do it

agreed that its retarded, but it is selling well.

>Remove vital information from screen
>Put it further from where you're actively looking at nearly all times

Brilliant

There are people who bought Nokia Windows phones.

How well?
As good as IPhone and IPad well?

nintondo was first

no, but no laptop manufacturer does that well. They've easily outsold competitors. It's a retarded idea, but people like it.

Why is this allowed?

The laptop sucks, but the keyboard actually feels amazing when you have gotten used to it. Seriously Sup Forums just wait for them to refresh it next year, and then finally have some decent specs on it.
It was the same when the Retina for the first time came out.

I never used the function keys on a mac for anything but brightness and volume. All the shortcuts I ever use are ctrl/alt/shift chords. I think it's a decent idea to use the space in another way that can have a few minor uses at best and just not be used at worst.

>The capslock is still there
>Still missing the delete button
Lad

It has the "Delete" titled backspace key. If you're talking about a forward delete key, ctrl-d/cmd-d works in almost all programs

Exactly
I have been doing fn backspace for ages
Such a waste of time

What's the point of putting visual elements on something you never look at?

>macshit
>decent specs

Not like it matters when you open YouTube and it throttles to Core 2 Duo performance and gives you 3rd degree burns.

>No escape
>No delete
>Command for chords
Brehs

here's a idea for apple, instead of making gay looking computers for latte sipping faggots, how about bringing back this masterpiece, you know something that looks all business since every computer maker makes computers that are designed for autists these days

>mactoddlers are ENCOURAGED to look at their keyboard when doing """""""""work"""""""""

You know the same thing can be traced back to ordinary keyboards, and because some people are just that slow that they look at their keyboard when typing.

>some people are just that slow that they look at their keyboard when typing.
Why doesn't Sup Forums just auto redirect macos and ios user agents to /lgbt/ then?

>pro

That was a great computer.

Are you pro enough?

Because grandpa this is not the old days anymore.

That was a shitty toddler toy.

Fixed.

Bros, are you pros?

PC doesn't have this problem.

>new notification
>on screen
>on Touchbar
>on iPhone
>on Apple watch

apple needs to stop shoving shit into shit that isn't the box and start putting shit back in the box. they don't need crt monitors, just a mid tower mac and no more aluminum

Apple needs to die.

and make everything in america, the chips, the motherboards, everything so apple can say windows users are unamerican

>no more aluminum

Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display.

>t. mactoddlerf

>2016
>Trendfags still treating the guy who wore turtlenecks as some kind of saint.

is apple still a thing?

>unamerican

Lad

that's the most american thing ever, i see no problem with this

>t. mactoddler

>wired headphones
>wired Internet
>non-cloud based external storage

Apple isn't marketed to poor fags.

>t. poorfag

>poorfagPhone
>not marketed to poorfags

please be a troll

touch screen or variations alone could NEVER replace a physical keyboard.

all touch screen games that try to mimic a controller suck ass, because theres no physical feedback.

imagine typing an essay or playing something like LoL using a touch screen, pure cancer.

So once touch screens have tactile feedback they'll replace conventional buttons?

m8 I don't know what field you are in, but honestly that is fucking bullshit in our modern days.
No matter how much you Thinkpadfags want to keep trusting your dead machine multitouch keyboards with haptic feedback is the freaking future. One of these days the technology have been perfected enough for it to give the same sensation of a traditional keyboard, and once that does happened you will see a drastic chance for laptops in general.

i dont think thats enough desu.

you need that physical frontier you get with physical keys, people depend on it to write fast. even if its just a small feeling of the neighbor keys to the one you're currently pressing is enough for your brain to map the keys in their place and keep a steady pace.

at least for gaming, fast writing, or when you're coding and pressing millions of shortcuts all the time.

>t. mactoddler

>t. mactoddler

>give the same sensation of a traditional keyboard
well if we do reach a time where haptic feedback gives 100% the same (or even better) feeling as a keyboard then sure..

until then tho.. not even close.

Sadly you're right. Hopefully Apple can get their shit together and make a good computer again.

In order to make one again, they have to have first made one.

A company that big does not go bankrupt easily. Even a relatively small one like Lladró (very known ceramics figurines in the 80s and 90s) has recently been sold to a investment fund, as it has been effectively dead for years now. Nobody with the Lladró surname owns it anymore, and the company reports loses year after year. They might close an liquidate it, they might take it in a different direction (unlikely), but "going bankrupt" is just something companies past a certain size don't normally go through.

Apple will only disappear if it is consciously closed and liquidated. Otherwise it could be acquired or it could fade into nothingness until someone bigger bought it (remember who made the Voodoo GPUs?), but not going bankrupt.

Also I doubt it will be in your lifetime (unless you live to your nineties). There is a lot of capital and assets to chew through before that has to happen.

I miss my Performa.

I have one of these in my basement (missing a side panel, oh well). I might whip it into shape.

I also have a "portable" I used to play Battle Chess on while my parakeet chewed on my ear when I was 4. Its PSU is bust though.

They actually taught us these things in marketing school. They unironically taught students who would be advertisers and marketing people, humans do not know what they want until they are told or they are "shown".

This was treated as psychology class btw. I guess it beats shoehorned feminist sjw crap, but still...

I have 2 of them and just once managed to get one working.
The big difficulty is the battery. It needs to be working and charged; not easy with a 20-year old lead-acid battery.

youtu.be/_1rXqD6M614

Good riddance.

ayylmao

>Apple
>$180B cash reserve
>Raping every sector in product profitability
>Going bankrupt during the lifetime of our current sun.

That is wishful thinking on the part of a 15yr old w/ severe acne.

It's fair to critique Apple for not taking legit risks and listening customer needs, but let's not get carried away and lose logic. Apple (and Google) are never going away.

This fucking asshole is more cancer than Pancreatitis could ever be.

>half their value in shareholder equity that can vanish overnight on market whims
>$200B+ in dodged taxes
>$100B+ in debt because they can't touch their tax have jewgolds or have to pay back all those taxes
>governments worldwide breathing down their necks to pay back those taxes
>if they do accept the tax to pay off their debt, they're left with zero assets and only shareholder equity

Literally world's biggest bubble waiting to pop. The appletard tears are going to be delicious.

>hurr just because a company is doing well means they will never make poor decisions in the future

Tech industry moves fast son. One minute you're on top, the next nobody gives a shit. Apple is constantly at a junction point where a series of bad acquisitions could kill the company. It's more likely than you'd think.

I wonder how Microsoft will save Apple's ass this time around

>phil schiller
>shiller
>marketing

All iPhones are forced to "upgrade" to Windows Phone 10.

Not a surprise
They are showing their age
Also that bitch they hired, that came from Burberry or whatever brand.. She is literally from the fashion world, so she is pushing stupid shit of the highest caliber

>Toddler
>Baby

This sounds awfully like Sup Forums arguing. Is this where they come to 'discuss' technology?

Sauce

wasnt IBM a big player in the 80's?
havent heard shit from them lately

They moved away from producing consumer electronics on to larger scale infrastructure shit

I just want IBM to make the team of Lenovo sit down and show them how to create an actual ideal keyboard for their laptops.

Wozniak was the real man at Apple. He was the one who made all the hard work to make them become relevant.

Also, Lord Stallman himself said Jobs was not this great man american media want you to believe he was, isn't that enough?

IBM is still the CORPORATE player in the United States. Trust me, when I say that.

CORPORATE USA will not touch Lenovo Servers.

Mr.Wozniak invented the worlds first viable Home Computer. Lots of dedicated and talented people made Apple Computer brilliant. Not just the technical and design people either.

Apple RODE on what Woz and the Macintosh team did after Woz left and Steve was forced out.

Apple died when Steve Jobs died. Apple are now trying to guess where Steve Jobs was going to take Apple NeXT in terms of Hardware and Software.......

That's not true.
It was Gassée who made the classic Macs popular.
lowendmac.com/2005/how-jean-louis-gassee-changed-the-macs-direction/

There is nothing wrong with that stetement.

Steve Jobs assembled the Macintosh team, Woz and him made sure the "1984" Advert got made.

Woz got Apple to bankroll the US '82 and '83 Music Festivals......

Woz made sure Apple got VAN HALEN to Headline the US Festival 1983 and paid them $1 Million to do it.

Van Halen.........highest paid band in History at that point.......paid by Apple Computer.

>advertising, advertising, ....
>nothing about actually making a machine

seems about right

>Apple is constantly at a junction point where a series of bad acquisitions could kill the company.

That's simply not true. They would have to make consistently terrible decisions which alienated or removed the trust of customers for years upon years upon years without moving in to other markets in the mean time, which they'd do in a flash.

Apple donated thousands of Computers to Education. IBM never did that.

"Welcome IBM"

In 1977, Apple invented the "HOME" Computer Market.

In 1981, IBM invented a Monochrome piece of crap......

It had about as much use as a Commodore PET.

Fucksakes........The ZX Spectrum with 48 KB(1982) had more functionality than the IBM PC.