It's literally the current year of our Lord anno domini 2017 and you're still not ready for VR, what's your excuse?

It's literally the current year of our Lord anno domini 2017 and you're still not ready for VR, what's your excuse?

shut up or i'll shut you up idiot

Once I graduate college and get a good paying job ill have more money for that stuff.

tank mama juju for tis glorious day mon

damn, that's the dream isn't it?

For me it is. Of course there are many pretentious turds that like to pretend they answer to a higher dominion or something like that.

Sorry for caring about something over than monetary gain.
Materialistic scum.

Man, that vr set needs to be thrown away, what a waste, but nobody wants to use it after that dindu monkey shit greased it up with its ugly nigger face.

Obongo is hardly a dindu this point. He kept Bush's wars going, fueled them more and started wars of his own.

and yet he still dindu nuffin

He certainly dindu nuffin about the highest numbers of blacks in jail since slavery was legal.

SteamVR Performance Test just completed with AW FUCK SHIT.
R9 280x doesn't seem to cut it, i5-4670 appears to be barely good enough.

Judges and Cops thought they could actually convict the criminal class now that they had a representative in the executive branch dispelling any myths about systemic racial oppression. So, we have more criminals in jail than ever because less people are trying to keep the number of convicted blacks down by giving them lighter sentencing. The punishment is actually starting to fit the crime.

Pretentious commie.

im ready for VR but what he have right now is not VR, its just two screens taped to our eyes.

user define to me in technological manors what really is VR?

Anarchist, capitalist shithead.

I'd much rather spend my money on blacksmithing than more useless tech garbage.

If I wanna puke I'll just drink some wine coolers.

Basically calling me the superior.

Excited for good VR. How far off are we?

Get a load of this goy. He thinks he's gonna find a job. Bwaaaaaahaaaaa

What do you think this is? 2003?

I'd like to guess 3 years, but that's probably too optimistic.

Your economic system is doomed to fail, mine is the natural default. When the bombs fall, we reign.

Do you think phone VR like google daydream has any future? Seems very accessible in price and development but I've heard real headsets are vastly superior.

I have a phone VR thingie with lenses and it's way way out of focus. Bummer really.

Which one do you have?

>tfw graduated a year and a half ago
>tfw Vive in the mail

Nah, the whole point of mobile gaming is to kill some time while out and about, and no one wants to be the idiot with his phone on his face on the subway

I guess it's technically possible for phones to be decent vr headsets, but I think it would require some sacrifice in the features that make a good phone (e.g. battery life).

What's the best commercial headset? Still Oculus?

I'd say Vive just because fuck kikebook. Oculus seems to be pretty close competition though, now that the Oculus Touch controllers are out.

Working on side projects and plan on finding an internship before senior year. I'm confident ill land a well paying job. At this point I'm more preoccupied with where I should choose to live. Currently in SD and planning to move to SF or Seattle right after I graduate.

>I'm confident ill land a well paying job.

Also, fuck the west coast

one gen of vr devices? gpu power is growing fast, and basically only downside of current VR is bad resolution. Tracking works great (at least in Rift DK2 i tried, but i bet new consumer devices are even better), games are supporting vr a lot, nothing else is neded for vr to be good.

A reality that is virtually simulated with the aid of technology to 1 of the 4 senses, whilst synthesized to seem real does not actually exist. But with that definition you could argue that as soon as we developed the ability to produce cave drawings or scribbles in the sand that we had the use of virtual reality and more to the point that is what these miniature projectors taped to our head in relation to true virtual reality.

>are.
I derped in engrish at the end there but you know what mean i do.

>being smug for no reason