UBlock Origin for Edge arrived at Windows Store

>uBlock Origin for Edge arrived at Windows Store
finally no reason to keep using Firefox any more

I tried it at work and it worked pretty well but Edge was using much more RAM than Chrome.

Good that's what RAM is for

who's nik rolls?

who the fuck is nik rolls

Edge's design and interfaces are so shit that I'd rather use firefox from 5 years ago and without extensions than that shit, fuck off rasheed

>can't choose fonts
Literally trash.

BUT WHY???

I'm actually liking Edge more and more.

It doesn't show up on my store (Spain). Good to know extensions are a thing now though.

I can't see myself moving from Chrome to Edge for development though.

Edge is alright, maybe I'll use it if it wasn't a Botnet 10 exclusive.

vp8 is deprecated, microsoft didn't support vp8 from start, moot and then mook don't want to go to vp9

Nah, I still need muh group tabs and that's only coming with the Creators Update so I'll wait.

where on the sjw scale is microshit between ben "zyklon b" garrison and brianna wu?

It's okay, there's no .webm natively though yet.

It's OK, as long as we have equal pay for transgenders and diversity on our development team, that's all that matters.

>blaming moot
There are now hundreds of thousands of pieces of vp8 content found on pretty much every major site on the internet. It's absolutely ridiculous that microsoft didn't care enough to add it to their browser

>Requiring a windows account to install an add on

It's a gorill sanctioned fork.

As IT support for a business that is running Windows 10 desktops, I only know Edge as that absolute fuck that keeps taking over the PDF association and making people ask "why is it that when I print and try to scale to paper size it doesn't?" (because Edge's PDF viewer, much like the new Photo Viewer and other Win10 rewritten abominations is a total piece of shit)

not to mention the egregious memory leaks

How much is it?

Gorhill sanctioned Chris at first too.

Good job training your users

>training users
You might as well try and herd cats. They're thick as pigshit. Any response to an attempt boils down to "uh... do it for me plox?"

Is it weird it makes me happy that gorhill won't support edge but has modified plugins to work with palememe?