Sup Forums Christmas gifts

What are you fags getting for Christmas? My parents want to get me something, but I can't think of anything. I feel like I already have everything I have ever wanted.

>inb4 "manbaby xD"
We are all manbabies here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_9LKmITloc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just getting money.

Nothing , I don't celebrate consumerism.

a job

I got more harddrive space desu fampai

Money so I can buy kpop merchandise

Kill yourself.

Congrats on the job and the trips.

can you imagine the disappointment on that fat fuckheads face if that box contained a bullworker?

As i remember he was strong enought to destroy table with 2 hits

im buying myself a redmi 3 pro because I have no family and want a new phone

>I feel like I already have everything I have ever wanted.
Me too, so pretty much nothing for Christmas. Since I started working I honestly appreciate the holidays for the time off more than anything else.

a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun

or worse
youtube.com/watch?v=8_9LKmITloc

I got myself meme Sennheiser HD800 for Christmas. Under the tree it sits till the 25th.

You got an amp for it?

So i got a Ipad air 2, not that i hate my tech illiterate parent but should have at least ask me what i wanted.

Lol I got a tablet too. Pretty nice for watching videos in bed.

Magni 2 Uber - under the tree too. I suspect a Schiit tube amp will show up eventually but for now this will do.

bump :^)

I asked for a new pair of shoes.

a soul

Get them some tasty morsels.

Fancy fruits and foreign whatever's.

Got one for my wife too.

Also just pre-ordered Bragi The Headphone based off the breddy gud reviews, I'm excited to try them out. A little sad no W1 and mic doesn't work so well but otherwise 6 hours and rock hard erection connection sound nice.

wow man you're such an enlightened free thinker

Socks. Underwear. Blankets. Scarf. Jacket.

I asked for a multifunctional soldering station and some tools. Will probably get a bit of Lego as well - that's kind of a tradition by now.

Hell I need new shoes as well. But I'll just buy them when I get my chritsmas bonus.

Clothes, Bluetooth ear buds and some games.

i want a comet for kurisumasu

gf got me an arduinoboy.
fuckkin keeper.

Nothing. I wasn't a good boy this year.

couple cd's
socks
a new winter jacket since my current one is getting pretty old and got a rip in it

Mmh. Mommy will spank you for being such a naughty boy. Be a good boy now, pull your pants down and get on mommy's lap.

>What are you fags getting for Christmas?

23andme kit. the folks put like $800 in my bank account which is lulzy as I'm in my 30s and live overseas. They still do it anyway.

inb4 the jews will have my DNA. like they don't already ffs.

>the folks put like $800 in my bank account which is lulzy as I'm in my 30s and live overseas. They still do it anyway.

Parents really like their kids man. Stuff like this is better for them than it is for you.

It would make them proud if you used the money to better yourself or return the favor in a thoughtful way.

Yea I'll return the favour plenty in a few years. At the moment I'm just working through some contractual pay rises at work. In a couple years I'll be earning about $60k. Not massive but enough for me to be super comfy whatever happens. Wife is just finishing up her doctorate and then we should be set.

Luckily my job is pretty much for life and has some nice benefits (like a good pension and no-cost-to-me healthcare) and a few side perks like it being slow as fuck in January and February so they basically love people to take absences if they feel like it. Once I get to the higher pay I'll just nope the fuck out of there every January and head home to spend time with (and money on) the folks. Like I said I live overseas so I'll make the most of that.

Thanks dude, this is exactly what I need to fix my knee problems by strenghtening the inner tight.
I'm goona look for it.