I just bought this laptop...

I just bought this laptop, tell me why I'm a dumb fuck and should be experiencing buyers remorse before it even gets here

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834315423
amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B01M08DL26/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_paging_btm_2?pageNumber=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great post spacker.

good thread

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834315423

I bet if I didn't fuck up this would still have zero replies you ego boost addicted herbs

hands down best thread on the site right now

Hey that's pretty good!

I would unironically have sex with this laptop

>buying acer
>ever
amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B01M08DL26/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_paging_btm_2?pageNumber=2

Go asus

You can start praying for the alien gods as acer is unreliable crap. The only "good" acer is the predator 21x, because it's most autistic Sup Forums tier laptop available.

Why is she nude? Really makes you think....

Haha! Grats on the meme, friendo! How long did it take you to think of posting that meme here? Nevermind, you're a genius, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks! But seriously though, do you know the origins of the meme you just posted, and is it in any way relevant to the discussion at hand? I don't fucking think so, cunt, I don't fucking think so. Do yourself a favor and get the fuck off this board ASAP you pathetic little wretch, or I'm going to find you and fucking kill you, my friend is a janitor getting your IP now. Haha, good job on the meme once once again my friend! Smiles for days!

Really makes you think....

I thought it's an ayylmaoware judging by OP's pic. But then he posted that newegg link.

Also

>Acer

>he took the time to type that

What's wrong with Acer

It's chunk shit that denies it's own chinese heritage

Nothing. Have fun gaymen friendo :^]

I'm not rly a pc gamer I just need a graphics card in my laptop :c

rude

Why don't you like gaming?

now that, that Really makes you think....

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

that will run fast, but don't expect any longevity out of a non-business class laptop

when its time to replace the HDD? replace the battery? good luck

but for here and now, you're all good. I'd say it won't be till about this time 2019 you should start looking for something else

>Gaming Laptop

I like gaming I just don't have much time for it these days plus I have a ps4.
Hopefully by that time I can just build a desktop so this is fine.

is that a boy or a girl

Kekd

NEW FAGS FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEeEeeEEEEeeEEEEEEEeeeEeeEEEeeeeeeEeeeeeEdEEEEEEeEEEEEEeeEeeeeeEeeEEeeeEEEeEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET

OUTTT

Leave my thread dumb frogposter

No but really is that a boy or a girl

Where's my source on that semen sorceress in the picture?

Can relate to photo 10/10 upboateed

It's my gf