>the same amount of interest as a 5 year game made for children

How did Battlefield 1 die so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefieldtracker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUwUvsUBqo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by being sjw trash XD

Wrong board senpai

The casual crowd will move on quickly since BF1's weapons mechanics are more complex than previous games of the series (since BC2 at least).
It's not you run of the mill COD clone like BF4.
This. go back to /v.

children like to watch other people play

Wrong board, also

>Game popularity is determined by twitch

kys, all DICE games since BC2 have an open API for querying players.

battlefieldtracker.com/

Not true. Only for player stats (things like winrate, weapon stats etc).

If you count all the players in-game, you get a number much less than that website is reporting.

>billion dollar childrens toy vs overrated WW1 shooter

>unironically watching Twitch streams

>BF1's weapons mechanics are more complex
>literally punish you for tap or burst firing, force you to full auto and hope the spread doesn't deviate too much
>even have some guns that become more accurate the longer you've been firing

So deep

> Main D.va in Overwatch

ELL OH ELL

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUwUvsUBqo0

I tend to agree with JecK's comment (an actual pro player with skill). Duck is just a stats nerd who prefers strategical play. He's trying to pass off his game knowledge of intended ranges as a skill- And why wouldn't he? He spends more time analyzing weapon data and theory crafting than playing the actual game. Too bad he's still subject to the highest random spread in a Battlefield game to date, and also the lowest skill ceiling as a result.

It's incredible how new generations are basically cucks that can't play and just want to watch. There's people watching any game. Reminds me of retards that couldn't play for shit on old arcades so they blew their money really fast and spent time lurking around watching people that could play for more than 2 minutes with a quarter. Funny thing is that they are there, next to the ones that can actually play making shit comments about strategy or shit they couldn't do with their own playthrough.
The cuckery never ends.

>all these butthurt lincucks redirecting to Sup Forums
kys lmao

Lower spread inc only brings back the bf3 m16 cancer, high RPM guns will be better at every range, thus killing balance and dropping the skill ceiling.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a lincucks XDD lmao!
Grow up.

>i don't use twitch but that won't stop me from judging the people who do

>How did Battlefield 1 die so quickly?

By being a 2 month old game made for children

This is literally a video games thread, this belongs on Sup Forums.

>kys lmao
Kill yourself as well you underage faggot.

>minecraft is 5 years old already
fugg

The hourly Nvidia vs AMD threads weren't enough, huh? Now you're discussing videogames here too?

>bakasuka

what happened?

ex fucking cuse me?

>being a useless neofaggot that enjoys spectating.
Enjoy your life, cuck. How long after you get a girlfriend or wife and Jamal starts showing up at home to do her on a daily basis?
There's no valid excuse to faggots that try to explain why they love to be spectators because they can't do shit for themselves.
This is the opinion from someone who understand that twitch actually works for shenanigans or watching game tournaments.
And don't get me started on the useless pieces of shit that give money away to random broadcasters, even strippers and regular johns have more dignity.

I've completely tuned out of AAA video games, maybe I could have pretended to enjoy them 5 years ago, but I'm burnt out.
Games where you play as a cute girl are much more rewarding to be honest.

What ever happened to kids and teens wanting blood and violence?

Wrong board.

It's probably because it's basically been the same exact gameplay without anything that made the previous games enjoyable since BF3. EA's Battlefront is just Battlefield with a reskin.

The advances DICE is making with Frostbite are pretty interesting, however.

This.

Initially I couldn't tell which game the OP was referring to.

How are sales now? I only see sales for release date.

Sup Forums complained because it had black people in it

>literally every AAA shooter is identical in both appearance and gameplay
>modern shooters don't even support 4 player splitscreen anymore

Why the fuck would you play shooter garbage?

Surely there are other violent games. Are there any modern shooters like Soldier of Fortune where you can blow people apart? I think the new DooM, Shadow Warrior, and RotT might have so of that violence. Every other shooter barely has blood and most of it is the red screen when injured.