Tfw every "start up" company literally has the same website

>tfw every "start up" company literally has the same website.

ioarmory.com/
yazamo.com/

Some examples, is this a fucking meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

mojotech.com/
yazamo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not clicking those links

I'm not falling for your ransomware, cunt

You will smash that motherfucking copypasta button and you will click dat shit.

lmao hire me as a web dev

>Heads over to themeforest

HAHA DUDE BOOTSTRAP LMAO

LOOK AT OUR QUIRKY WEBSITE WITH VIDEO BACKGROUND HEADERS

Glad I'm not the only one who hates this shit

mojotech.com/

I was thinking the same thing.

>tfw normiebusinessmen lap it up though

My favorite part is how they all say they are "leading" nigga you aint leading shit.

Then they throw in meme buzzwords
>solutions

If I were running a business, if at any moment the word solution comes up, I know they're fucking with me.

thats because they use the same gay wordpress template because they're too useless to actually make a website

What's the point of showing the employees ?

Shouldn't they advertise whatever product they're selling instead ?

btw visit my cool website placabit.net ;^)

Nah nigga, you didn't see how sophisticated and state of the art the website is?

I need to make a fake start-up selling wordpress templates for retarded boomers/computer illiterates and shit. How do I get this started?

>swastika on her arm doesn't match the rest of the swastikas in the image

That's pretty autistic senpai.

typical wordpress, or just a variation of the standard theme for a website

the problem with designing your own websites if you're a startup is:

Graphic web designers (not to be confused with Html/Css Web designers) are lazy pieces of shit like all graphic designers, and will take a couple months to make the design

and for that you pay several thousands of dollars worth of salary

and only for the DESIGN, then you need to have your developers put it into code. which isn't hard unless your designer has some pretty fucked up ideas and wanted to do complex animations and shit's thats almost impossible

vs

a $70-150 dollar premium template with all html/css and some javascript code, usually well documented so developers can set up the page in the least time possible

in most cases startup websites don't handle hundreds of thousands of visits per day so even the worst wordpress theme filled with shitty plugins gets the job done

and for websites with several millions of visits a month then what you need is an UX designer/engineer (aka a designer that actually worked for his title, one that makes designs based on logic, measurements and facts for maximizing sales/visits by improving user experience and instead of just tripping on acid and searching for $400 font variations of Helvetica)

Free bootstrap templates... Easy peasy to make

>literally having down syndrome

Good luck in the special olympics, retard.

>click in services
>wow it's fucking nothing

>here's yet another solution to a problem that's already been solved
>oh and it's in early beta so the solution doesn't even work yet :^)

no you're just a retard who uses a text based browser in 2016

and show it off on Sup Forums even though everyone just thinks you're retarded

>search engines text crawl
>what they do wont be picked up by search engines
>meaning people will be less likely to find their site

>install most popular CMS
>install most popular theme for said CMS
>write most popular buzzwords
>???
>startup website!

lmfao shameless

How use Sup Forums on lynx?

Both are pretty different on mobile famiglia. Also it costs 4 hours of your time to set up a cheap wix page then it is to hire a professional web designer. Nobody wants to spend 3,000$ plus maintenance and update fees for a website when you can learn how to do it yourself in a few slide shows.

I don't get this picture.

>yazamo.com/
*click* *click*
*scroll* *scroll*
*pick up phone and hastily dial number* "HEY, JOHN? I NEED THAT NEW MEME ASAP"
*Business noises*
Fucking business, innovation, work ethic, unlabled coffee cups, shit going on all the time gettin shit done analytics n shit architecting n engineering things.

>start-ups with low income are spending what money they have on things besides creating unique and interesting websites
surprise.png

>startups spend an hour on wordpress instead of paying for another staff member/contractor to do what would probably turn out to be the same shit

hello mad starter-uppers, welcome to Sup Forums

I'm a neet fampai.

shut up, retard

fucking paypal does this

Fuck startups

half of them I don't even know what the fuck they do

they just rehash the same god damn thing over and over again, they're all reinventing the wheel.

It's either
>Marketing software
or
>A social media site that never takes off

And they're all run by the douchiest fucks alive.

>First site
>Product information page is a contact page

Why even put that shit online if you're not going to provide a detailed description of the product offered, and a price (or price estimate) for said product? Your customer should not have to contact you about this kind of crap; it's a waste of both parties' time. If a customer is contacting you about a product, it is because they have done their research, and your product best fits what they're looking for, at the best price.

You could have refuted his argument, but instead decided to insult him. Well done!

Congratulations you have discovered Squarespace

desu I would do the same.
why waste money paying some neckbeard to make a simple website, when you can just use bootstrap and your website will be hip and cool for no charge?

>2 members
>CEO and CIO respectively
>no product, only a concept
>"we're hiring"

>You could have refuted his argument

No.

> You could have refuted his argument
PROTIP: you can't

The proof is in the pudding.

It depends on what software you're selling.
If it does something complicated and it isn't a turnkey solution, then reasonable things like:

> What servers and how many of them do we have to integrate?
There are people who keep everything on Excel spreadsheets. And Microsoft just released PowerPivot, the cunts. Which encourages that bullshit.

Anyway, the amount of work I have to do to set up a non-turnkey solution that talks to your databases is not deterministic.
Your database could be anything from mongodb-in-sql tier to makes-cj-date-hard-again tier, and there are likely multiple systems too, everything from time lists to warehouses have their shit in databases these days.

This makes it impossible for me to actually give you an offer of how much it costs.

On the other hand, if you're selling DUtils, an upgraded version of CUtils, then yes, a price makes sense.