Just rooted my phone. What should I do with all this newfound power?

Just rooted my phone. What should I do with all this newfound power?

install gentoo

Unroot it back because safetynet cancer is spreading everywhere

Greenify. Adaway. Xposed. Amplify. Viper4android.

Have fun.

Lucky you. I'll be getting a cheapo phone because I am a poorfag and I already know that I won't be able to root it

Adaway

>unroot it back
Why would you lock yourself on a device you own

Found the xda user!

Is it possible to root the Nexus 5X, tried doing it on mine and something went wrong, had to flash it back to 7.1.1

>Just rooted my phone. What should I do with all this newfound power?- 7 posts and 2 image replies shown.
Start contemplating what will you when your phone dies and you can't return it for a warranty, you dumbfuck.

He's trolling

You can always go back to stock.

Its not like the wagecuck at your carrier can tell anyway.

Cianiggermod with microg and fdroid

>Greenify
Do people still fall for this scam? Its just task killer pro. Check the logs to check for youreself.

>Amplify
Lmao. Another load of shit. This doesn't work for any apps other than GAPPS unless you buy it. Anyway you should remove GAPPS and use microG anyway which makes the purpose of this app redundant.

>Viper4android
Software EQ, Lmaoing@your life. Most of the effects aren't even noticeable (or more than stock) with my mid end headphones. If you have high end headphone then why would you use software eq at all? Enjoy your placebo.

To sum up, from my internet searches in the past, these are mostly recommended in leddit. GTFO there friend.

in terminal emulator type
su
then
rm -rf /*

YouTube AdAway, OGYouTube.

>viper4android
What the fuck does this chink shit do?

Make shit headphones sound less like shit

You'll find out once you get in your car and turn it on in the middle of a metal riff. It's easily the best audio solution for Android.

Oh and here's our token memecucklel faggot to stir fake shit up for no reason.

Tried too hard for cheap bait

Yes. Use Nexus Root Toolkit and root it that way. Very easy

I just rooted my phone with a chamfer bit and now it won't turn on. What do I do?

get lucky patcher and pirate all of the iaps you want

you're supposed to root it, make the changes to your filesystem, then un-root it you fucking idiot. you'll eventually forget you've rooted it and install some shitware. if it manages to exploit root access past your su prompt, you're 100% being spied on by streetshitters, chinks, and russians. have fun getting your data stolen, you idiot.

Go back to stock if you have no uses. If you know what you're doing, unlock the bootloader and flash CM14. Android 7 is really nice and Cyanogenmod actually gets updates. You also have built in root without SuperSU chink botnet. If you can't unlock the bootloader and CM13/14 is not available, buy a better phone.

Any stable root methods for the S7 or should I just wait for Nougat and just wait for a root on there?

>s7
enjoy your bomb

what?

Thanks for the useful response iToddler.

If you run something like dsploit are you actually hacking yourself for some russians?

Nougat root isn't in the wild yet, so have been reduced to flashing the mm eng image and then another one for root.

sticking to it because stock is so shit with bloat. hoping nougat gets rooted some time.

>SuperSU chink botnet
Exactly how fucked am I? If Google approved it then it can't be that bad... r-right?

You're late to the game, rooting is basically useless now.

You can't update properly and many banking apps will tell you to fuck off and stop messing messing around with your phone.

>You can't update properly
Install CyanogenMod

>many banking apps will tell you to fuck off and stop messing messing around with your phone
How do they detect you rooted your phone? Do the just check for the presence of su? Couldn't you just write an app to hide su from selected apps?

Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple iPhone 7 Plus.

>eventually forget you've rooted

Brag about it on Sup Forums

If only there were an option to disable the root access from the setting, the system wouldn't grant access to root without explicit app permissions, and the system display a big hash in the notification bar when root is used...

>/*

Just go for broke and dovetail it into another phone.

why would you root if you dont know what to do with it?

>not using lucky patcher to get the pro versions

Enjoy your brick

Could have just installed ACmarket

The automatic expansion means you don't have to type in --no-preserve-root

I didn't realise you were being sarcastic and almost responded.
Nice.

Is he just being sarcastic about CM's root management or the fact that its protective features are pure placebo?

>LinuxDeploy
>Install Gentoo

cyanogenmod + opengapps + xprivacy to fight the botnet

install cowsay

flash gappless rom
xposed
fdroid

Debloat it. "app disabler."

Be careful. Go to XDA forums for your device.

Some phones have hardware counters that are difficult/impossible to reset.

Delete system32

Poorfag

>cm14
>nightly builds

It's like you want to have your phone crash every few hours

link?

In early versions, I had to wipe and reinstall my phone very 2 days.
But most of bugs are fixed now, and it gets more stable with each updates ( literally everyday).

Alloha Snackbar

>install opengapps
>fight the botnet
Choose one idiot