FUCK THIS GAY SHIT NIQQA FUCK THIS GAY SHIT YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR GODDAMMAANA SHIT NIQQA FUCK THIS GAYSHIT...

FUCK THIS GAY SHIT NIQQA FUCK THIS GAY SHIT YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR GODDAMMAANA SHIT NIQQA FUCK THIS GAYSHIT IM FUCKING DONE I DONT CARE FUCK THIS SHIT JUST FUCK YO UPDATES FUCK YO CHANGES AND FUCK YUU SHIT NIQQA

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need some updates :-)

>Windows
Found your problem

"Professional operating system that just works" my ass

> d33b pl33b, plz

just

As a lifelong Windows user I can't tell you how frustrated I get when I see people saying things like "won't get in the way of work", I've wasted tens if not hundreds of hours because of Windows. Finding out I didn't turn automatic updates off hard enough in 10 was fun, when I'd just wake up the next day and my computer had restarted on its own and my workspace was now empty.

thats their way of saying "your system sucks big time and can't handle our software so we're giving you your old crap back and will penalize you by taking forever to put it all back".

Someone explain to me how dism is so slow, I cannot even theorize how to make something take as long as this bullshit without doing it on purpose.

GNU/Linux

Welcome home

>updating
>"100% complete"
>stays like this for 10 minutes

I had the registry edits the service turned off and the group policy disabling restarts and it still rebooted on me a few nights ago.

WHILE I was using one of the VM's.

the computer (or VM) ain't yours anymore. It's Microsoft's, and they decided they're gonna do what they damn well please with it, because daddy knows best.

if you don't like that there's nothing to do but ditch it for a better OS.

u mad faget

>NIQQA
>NIQQA
>NIQQA

Back to 'da hood' with you, Jamaquavious.

Install gentoo as always

>he cant stop/disable the windows update service
GET FUCKED
theres even tools out there like destroy win10 spy that disable the updates

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying

>Hindu Nuffin

> We've scheduled a restart for a time when you don't usually use your computer like right now (5:45)
>restart now or close this dialogue to save your work
Fucking what!? I'm clearly using my computer right now. So what if I'm not usually using it? Fucking restarted on me in the middle of a vm installation without warning.
Fuck this shit install gentoo.

>2016
>using Wingidings

>Updates

Sorry, LTSB doesn't have this problem

>the group policy disabling restarts
>implying it even does anything at all unless you're on the enterprise version

If you have nothing to hide, you'd never object to a restart.

>Vlad the implyier