Why did apple stop making their only good product of the last 20 years?

Why did apple stop making their only good product of the last 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00VXMY262
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because reasons

hdd ribbon connector falls out
battery is tiny
the processor is really weak

I've been using the same model since 10 years and it still works fine. The battery doesn't last long anymore though.

so that apple fags would need to buy a new one

don't you know how applefaggotry works?

they've stopped making new ones though

mine was durable as fuck
fell down the stairs and into water with no problem
only thing to let it down is the battery and the aftermarket for replacements died out
If I bother to get it working again ill convert it to compact flash so I can reduce weight and fit a larger battery

shame there is nothing like the e140 on the market

Wasn't ready for airpods.

Are you unironically retarded?

Because they stop working within 2-3 years

see

i have that exact model in a bag somewhere right now, i just have no headphones or speakers to plug it into
:(

My classic keeps randomly locking as I scroll and press the wheel. Shit's frustrating.

oh and i forgot to say ive had 2 of these since they came out, ipod video 5th gen, i've replaced a headphone jack and two batteries but the one that didnt get stolen still works

better shit came out

sansa g clip

>battery is tiny
>20h of music playback is "tiny"
i had to recharge this thing once a week at best.

been through 4 in my lifetime they are one of the few products I will endorse.

there's better mp3 players

amazon.com/dp/B00VXMY262

eat my ass nigger

This.

Extra info: Purchased 2005, original battery, still lasts about 10 hours of music on a full charge (originally 14). Still use it.

no one cares

>You fell for the zune meme

Dude, mine date form 2005 still work perfectly 3 days without charging.
Proc is useless as long you can play .ogg/flac/mp3/ ... on rockbox

Right? My 80 GB iPod 5th gen Classic finally kicked the bucket after like nine years of service. Now I'm stuck listening to news and faggot shit on the radio in my car or enjoying the sound of my engine because I never bothered to stock on discs.

More importantly, why the fuck is there nothing that can compare to the 80GB iPod for $200 or under by now? Or am I just blind?

Fiio X1 + 128 gb card

Good as it gets for the price.

They need more money, obviously.

Because there's zero reason for a normalfag to buy one. If you've got a current smartphone and Apple Music(TM) why would you need a secondary device to do the same exact thing you can already do? No one bought shit off of iTunes either, so why make a device that promotes a dead ecosystem instead of only giving your customers the option to use your new platform? Keep up nigga

Why do people seriously and actively push the idea that locally stored media is worse than cloud ?

some of us are poor and don't buy mobile data

Sansa Clip you goof

Most of those services allow you to download the music to your device when you're on Wi-Fi though. Honestly I haven't pirated a single song since music subscription services, and I definitely advocate them to my friends whenever I can.

I said worse. I seriously can't understand people paying data , services etc when you can already just have it .

so you did, silly me

I do this with the bandcamp app, it's bretty gud

my ipod classic keeps randomly dying. i don't know if the battery is just shit or maybe disconnecting at times. it will be at near full battery life and go straight to the "contact to power source" screen

fuck. didn't mean to reply to anyone

I hate to be that guy considering I fucking hate netflix etc, keep all my movies/tv in RAID1 server setup of about 24TB.

But why for music isn't everyone using Spotify? It's so much simpler to carry one device and save space for photos etc..

I used to have one, it felt way too tiny, I like having some weight. I use a Good X1 now.

*Fiio X1, fucking autocorrect.

Making productos that last for eternity was a meme they realiced it and started making 1 year products

bump