Pic

>pic
any inputs?

Thank god.

for what purpose.jpg
It's like they absolutely don't give a fuck anymore.

>using macbooks instead of desktop hacdkintoshes like all normal people

>t. mactoddler

STEVE GOBBS PLS

Beware of user subjugating software.

For the fifteenth time. They didn't remove it, it is still available with one click in Activity Monitor. They removed it from the menu bar because it is wildly inaccurate if you're changing tasks and checking it every five minutes.

Has been pretty accurate on my Air. This is just damage control by a fucking flop by this faggot company. The only reason they removed it is to get on fucking damage control because the 2016 macbook pro with gay meme bar has much smaller battery and they could not even get close to the battery life they promised this time.
You fucking Apple faggots should donsuch mental gymnastics when you are fucked (and cummed) in the ass

I have the 2016 tbmbp retard. I know the battery isn't amazing, but I routinely get 7 hours. This doesn't change the fact that the battery life indicator was always inaccurate. Why would they leave a function in plain sight that wasn't working? It worked great on my 2015 rmbp but would change wildly with any task change on these new ones. Use your brain.

Did you really just say it used to work well on the older models but not on this new one ? Use your brain

You freetards hate all kinds of innovation, just wait. Soon everyone will do this. Anyone who wants a good battery estimate gets a external dongle anyway which will work better. And I bet the apple estimator is better than everything else.

soon other people will follow this brave design choice. And I MEAN brave, it is courageous to make choices that moves design forward.

Everyone knows it's inaccurate and it's always been inaccurate, so why remove it now?

The reason is that even though you can still see the estimate if you go and look for it, in the Activity Monitor, they don't want it to be visible during normal usage because their battery life has gone down the shitter.

Yes, which is a valid reason for them to remove it from the menu bar, and not the whole system, until it is fixed. Use your brain.

>for what purpose.jpg

They were getting a lot of complaints about bad battery life on their new laptops.

So how better to solve it then to remove the indicator of how long the battery will last?

How innovative

Next they will remove all indicators of battery charge to bring back a rustic, vintage feel to mobile computing

They aren't even trying anymore.

Apple is going to become simply "The iPhone Company"

Which is bad because it's the only alternative to the Win10 botnet that also runs all normieware.

great innovation that solves a problem people have and still people complain.

>t. ganoo/loonix NEET

verge means penis on French
The website is called The Penis

No, Apple removed them all.

It takes courage to live dangerously

His point is your logic is retarded. It doesnt work anymore so hide it because were too stupid to fix it mentality. Your acceptance of the solution is the underkying problem with Apple. Fanboys are clearly complaceant and willing to accept any excuse for malfunctioning hardware and/or software. And before you say im a fandroid or whatever, Im writing this on my MBP.

Now they can't complain at least.

Could someone in this thread who owns a Mac with the new update do the Option+Left Click on the battery to see if it still shows the time there?

>The macOS Sierra 10.12.2 update also has new emojis

APPLEL

Emoji are serious business.

How about they just fucking fix it. What's the point of even having it hidden away if it doesn't even work.

its not low on bettery, youre just using it wrong.

soon they will just have 2 emojis to show batter. Ony for low one for full.

>If you use more power the estimate changes!
Wow thank God they removed it.

a brave decision

>fags complain about shit battery life on the new macbook
>disable battery indicator on the new update
Based apple
Mac hater btfo

you are wrong a little bit. It goes like this:

Tim:
Our fucking blunder and piece of shit MacBook pro 2016 model doesn't get the promised battery life.

What the FUCK do we do?

Craig:

Let's remove the battery life indicator from all MacBooks, even the ones which don't have the problem ( All the other MacBooks).

Tim: That is genius. Let's do this. Dumb fucks won't even notice and people who do, will accept it and defend it like they always had. I love our moronic user base who take cocks in ass (and cum)

Craig: I forgot to remove it from menu bar. I'm sorry Tim.

Tim: Don't worry you can remove it in next iterations and we will add new emojis so focus gets off of fact we removed functionality again.

That's stupid. It's never been accurate but that never stopped it from being in there before. They only remove it when they start getting complaints.

I'm never buying Apple again at this rate.

>Craig: I forgot to remove it from menu bar. I'm sorry Tim.
They removed it everywhere

It's not accurate anyways

>I love our moronic user base who take cocks in ass (and cum)

Your repressed homosexuality is leaking.

only thing that is leaking is cum out of your ass mactoddler

it was an inaccurate reading anyway

apple just chose the worst possible time to make this change

the rabid trailer park mac haters are worse than the cum guzzling apple users at this point.

it's just a joke to everyone but you spergs who take it seriously in real life lol.

damn look how mad you are that people love a product you hate, because you've trained yourself to hate it.

you're basically the Sup Forums of Sup Forums

>doing the same work on the train
>battery showing exactly how much I have left doing the same thing
>it's not accurate anyways, it's not the hardware, you're using it wrong, REEEEEEEEE

Kek, this. Degenerates.

>I routinely get 7 hours
Really? that's fucking shit for a modern computer, i get like 6 hrs out of my Thinkpad T420 from 2011 with a 45W TDP CPU with light usage.

There you go again. Isn't homosexuality illegal in India? Better hide it before you get stonned then buttfucked in death by your fellow repressed and sexually frustrated Rapejeets.