I'M A LIAR!!! - Part 2

Part 1: Anons, in less than 2 hours I'll have my interview and in less than 1 hour I'll leave to arrive there.

I'm confident, I read a little about this firm so I'll know some details. I'll act like I know things but also like I'm willing to learn quickly their way of functioning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vgQalXaIxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringing 4 u my man

You're fucked son. Say that you don't shit on the street because that's your only chance to make a better impression than that Pajeet.

Nah, I'm kidding. Tell us how it went.

best advice for user
dont be urself never be urself
lie but only if necessary
also always keep eye contact

Enjoy getting blacklisted.

I will succeed! :D

I'm gonna get a hell of a money and I will buy each of you a beer.

You don't need to do that.
Just grant one lucky user their secret wish and send them a full set of women's clothes and a dildo.

Yo that datacenter is shit! They have no separation between the cold and hot aisle all of the air is just getting mixed its gross!
Plus look at all of that wasted space!

youtube.com/watch?v=_vgQalXaIxs

Anons! I just had the interview!

Jesus fucking Christ!
They said they don't need someone with background, but someone willing to learn.
I acted competent, confident.
The first part was a success, but in the second part of the interview they gave me a multiple choice test.
25 questions, 4 variants of correct answers. 30mn.

I didn't know you can do so much shit with Windows.
They said if I'm selected they will test me more, will give me books and shit to learn and they will pay me to get a Microsoft certificate.

So now I'm waiting for a response via email.

What do you think, Anons?

Anooooooooooons

Sorry man, Pajeet is already working on the job, they will never call you back.

Rooting for you user

>microsoft certificate

are you gonna learn microcock? ahahahaha

good luck knowing nothing about computers, only about microcock services

Where I live you need a degree and more knowledge than OP has to even have a chance for a 1st line helpdesk job. To apply for a junior admin or NOC operator role you need to have at least a year or two of hands-on experience with networks and servers, a CCNA (CCNP preferred) and possibly other certs are also usually required.

If a clueless asshat who doesn't even know what WAN or DHCP is somehow gets hired in a datacenter then either that company is shit, or this gay Earth should be fucked hard.

Standard rejection. Your best best now is to hope they found no one else.

just b urself

English, nigga. Do you speak it?

protip: if they don't say they accepted you on the day then you've been rejected.

either way being a sysadmin is barely a step up from neet anyway imo

I was a NOC op for awhile then became the TL and they do hire clueless people all the time. HR sent me some overweight woman once that was clueless for third shift. Fat bitch didn't know anything. The other hires they loved to send to me (prior to allowing me to do it myself) were ex military like coast guard or marines or some shit. Cool guys but they needed a god damn rule book and bullet points for every little thing even tying their damn shoes. They weren't very knowledgeable either due to the certs through military. Most of those guys liked Halo and the Red vs Blue shit. So fucking annoying.

>step up from neet
Pretty much. All I did was go through old retired gear I could bring home eventually and download torrents. 10% of my time was spent fixing things or calling support to come out for the EMC2 arrays for replacement service.

I said "where I live" (eastern Europe). You have no chance to get hired for any actually technical position here if you don't know your shit and don't know it good (unless you have some great connections maybe).

Are tracksuits allowed over there or not?

Tracksuit bydlo don't work IT-related jobs.

Seems like a perfect fit though. Squatting over the A/C in the floor to cool your balls. Alcohol under the floor tiles to keep it cold.

Show up in a dress. Tell them you're trans. You'll get hired on affirmative action alone.

They told me I have to go to firms from time to time to solve their problems for 4 hours a day and then to come back to this firm.

lel asdhasdasdansdsd
what?