Seriously don't give a fuck about the new amd cpu, when is the new amd gpu coming out tho? Q1 or Q2 of 2017?

Seriously don't give a fuck about the new amd cpu, when is the new amd gpu coming out tho? Q1 or Q2 of 2017?

also pic related, this is what amd needs to take over nvidia. and price should be ~$800

This, poorfag Nvidiots can't afford it then.

>Dual GPU card
>taking over anything
'no'

>AMD can't compete with a single die

jej

Dual GPU card... J U S T

Besides it was stuttering on Battlefront @ 4k on yesterdays stream....

That wasn't a pro duo or any dual GPU card and it wasn't stuttering either. Don't shitpost

>buys AMD
>Calls nvidia buyers poorfags

Holy shit you are one retarded cunt. Also dual cards? so they cant keep up just using one?

AMD is actually trying to get Lego block designs working properly, starting with MCM Zen for enterprise, then Zen+Vega/HBM MCMs for HPC in particular.

For a while Navi was described as having "scalability", so they might actually be trying to get multi-die GPUs to work properly.

It could certainly be a lot cheaper to just make and validate one or two smaller chips then chain them together arbitrarily rather than just make big chips at low yields and low sales volumes.

Multi-die seems to be a great fit for most of the applications GPUs are used for, to be honest. If it decreases cost while increasing performance I'm all for it.

Dont misunderstand me, i want amd to succeed in this, so the competition can actually do something other than releasing crap year after year.

And if you did not see stutters, then you need a new pair of eyes or just kys.

it's trickier than you might at first suspect.

A general renderer structure today might go:
> G-/Z-buffer generation, shadow map updating, sceen-space ambient occlusion, scene shading, then post-processing.
The G/Z/shadow buffer generation uses mostly fixed function units and should be done in parallel as much as possible with the other ALU-centric stages, which means trying to overlap the post-processing at the end of one frame with the g/z-buf generation at the beginning of the next one.

The biggest challenge for multi-die is probably trying to figure out how to effectively split the G/Z-buffer generation across GPUs (splitting single-scene geometry processing is a fundamentally hard problem) and then getting the necessary pieces of the rather huge G-buffer across the interconnect ASAP for SSAO processing or whatever.

Im not user but it was stuttering.
They mentioned the framerates too and claimed they were on the screen but by chance they were not visible to us, what a suprise.
Another dud from AMD

I saw dropped frames immediately after the game loaded in, which is completely typical of most systems. A few seconds into game play, it looked fine

Except when tyrones bitch was changing direction of the fighter...

you mean AMD's Red Team left titty cam?

when
>she
was
>playing
the game for a moment and actually moved the fighter in other direction other than just following a straight line.

dual gpus suck majorly. Vegas 590 needs to be better than the 1080 and when nvidia drops the ti model, amd should answer with a fury x II.

what was the presentation streamed at? 30fps?

vega is 400 series I'm pretty sure

it will be sold in tandem with polaris

raja on the vega tech review told the jurnalist that this cube will house 4 vega mi25 (100tflops ) and will use 150 watts all together..
amd literally is using borg tech

come on to pick on renee she needs a hug :(

more like whipping and a chain

march most likely, optimistically february

all chips will go to enterprise first, we get scraps

> Pajeet said 4 vega mi25 (100tflops) will use 150W

Kek, 1500W would be far more likely to be true for 50 TFL(32)OPS/100 TFL(16)OPS.