/vape/

Vape is tech right?

I am looking for a new starter kit or full set up under 50 dollars

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtbakervapor.com/e-cig-starter-kits/innokin-endura-t22-starter-kit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please consider suicide.
As I say this I realize you already have because you vape.

pretty much all beginner all-in-one tank/mod setups are around $50, most are comparable
The aspire cleito is simple and hard to fuck up

Eh whatever. Been cig free for years thanks to it. :)

For a long time I have used a Kangertec Subox. My only issue is the painted finish chips off very easily.

But of course you could opt for a more expensive mod that won't break in a year, or go for the more-work of dripping RDAs for a stronger more flavorful vape hit

Was thinking of this one perhaps?

mtbakervapor.com/e-cig-starter-kits/innokin-endura-t22-starter-kit/

Yeah I need to learn a bit I guess. so what exactly is RDA? are they any setups that don't need coils or what? I don't want a giant box and a mile long cloud. Just a step up from the shit i been using

>14 watts
>low airflow
>1.5 ohm tank coils
That's the kind of vape people end up giving away for free, it'll work for sure, but it'll be like sucking through a little coffee straw, it's supposed to feel more like a cigarette and might not satisfy if you're expecting a big hit
But yeah, if you go with something like that, you can find them used for $5 every now and then, but I wouldn't recommend that specifically because it might be hard to find coils for that (and companies do stop making coils for older tanks sometimes)

Dont go for kits.
Dont go for premade coil heads.

Any functioning mod and OBS Engine are everything you need,
Consider reeaux/cuboid/fuchai mod couple it with OBS Engine tank, some wire, cotton, batteries and this is your starter and game ender everything you need,

Good shops: Fasttech and gearbest.

>literally cancer thread
>literally cancertec
>captcha: identify store fronts, vape guys shop

Whats one that actually vaporizes under 50$ not one that combusts

An RDA, you have to make the coils yourself (wrap coils out of a wire and screw them into the RDA), then stuff the coils with cotton, then drip your juice onto the cotton/coils like every 5-20 hits
I keep trying tanks, even powerful high-airflow tanks and I keep going back to RDAs
A tank would be much more convenient, and many of them are matching the best RDA setups out of the box

5 packs of the coils are 9.99 so that is another plus. got legit reviews. main thing was some people would get a drip after sometime.But I guess you could add something for that in case.

>recommending an RTA to someone who doesn't build
At least tell him to get an RTA that can take premade coils or built coils, so he isn't left alone from the start
It's illegal in America for shops to build coils for people now too, if he starts building coils, it'll be all on him

I use an Istick pico with an ijust 2 tank
50 watts .3ohms

Favorite flavor is bermuda breakfast, it tastes exactly like the sugar and crumbs at the bottom of a fruit loops box

This is a good basic setup too

The coils OP deserves

>mtbakervapor.com/e-cig-starter-kits/innokin-endura-t22-starter-kit/

Picrelated is your shop list, here's everything except liquids.
Ofcourse "just to try it" you can consider getting iJust S with a pack of coilheads but then you'll throw it away and still but this,

It's got all I need basically, wattage control and temp control
No need to get anything bigger or better yet until maybe a year or so

That low airflow throws me off though, I can't stand low airflow anymore
The ego one tank or cleito tank or ijust tank all have adjustable airflow so you can close it off for a cigarette like hit, or open it up for a full-breath hit

it takes 5 minutes and Engine is really hard to fuck up,

The age of Billow when building was a butthurt is long gone. You can watch the video on youtube and repeat, and this one is easy as shit.

gas yourself

the iStick Pico is really good if you want a single 18650 mod. The firmware update gave us a ton more features including puff count, etc

It also does temp control if you ever want to give that a try. The only real downside is that you're limited to 22mm tanks

Not sure if OP knows this, but you need both a "temp control mod" and "temp control coils" to get temp control, and even then there's like 5 different kinds of temp control metals
Also temp control is a meme imo if you don't already burn your coils

BTW it even comes with a fucking premade twisted coild in the box, can just put them in, they arent even bad.

It's not about sticking some coils in, wicking is the tougher issue, if that RTA leaks one time, op is gonna hate everything

my lead coils blow so many clouds

Noisy Cricket is a good $20 mod but I'm not comfortable calling it "safe", it keeps shooting a spark every now and then, and it has a hybrid direct-to-battery connection which limits your tank options

how about killing yourself?

Fat vapes reporting in.

What's the size like

Just look at the Engine
1 it's leakproof with top airflow only
2 it has holes in the deck on which you are basicly supposed to just rest the cotton.
Just put it over the holes and it's good to go, and if you fuck up well you might get gurgling and some spitback but it won leak on you