/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>News
• user is happy with his K6000 Pro purchase and its battery life • user tries out a $1 usb cigarette lighter • Rock Zircons are on sale right now for $9.86 • user stumbles upon a Japanese BM-800 modding scene • user bought three new knives off Gearbest • Gearbest changes the shipping method of user's new SSD due to new rules(?) • user shows off his Chink 3D printer • user SLAMS DOWN HIS REVIEW FOR THE REDDRAGON K552 KUMARA RED LED MECHANICAL KEYBOARD • user received a Blitzwofl mini powerbank • Stack of chink packages with a stack of new components inside • Gearbest has been selling fake Piston Youth Editions, the earbuds verification tag leads to a unrelated website • user bought a bluetooth beanie • user's Chuwi Hi8 Pro is on the verge of breaking down • Another MAGA cap made by the Chinese shows up at user's door • user ordered three things, receives two and one he didn't order (contact them about it, they'll usually just ship you the correct item for free) • Don't see these often, a Ganzo Leatherman

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Wholesales-Memory-card-2GB-4GB-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-class10-micro-sd-card/32269611480.html?
ebay.com/itm/Superlux/291913732961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link?

Will the 16GB be good enough to run on my RasPi 2 even tho is class 6?

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Wholesales-Memory-card-2GB-4GB-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-class10-micro-sd-card/32269611480.html?

>CONSOLIDATE NEWS
• user reviews his red LED Red Dragon keyboard with a broken caps lock key →
• user reviews a single-cell 18650 powerbank →
• user requests buying advice for a dashcam for about the tenth time, someone please put him out of his misery →
• Another user emerges from Sup Forums long enough to post his knockoff MAGA cap →
• user allegedly got chink'd by Gearbest with fake Xiaomi Youth Piston headphones
• user reviews a 3D printer, is fairly pleased with it →
• Frogposter's mailbox is penetrated by a girthy package, I appreciate this isn't news but I'd scrolled too far through the thread not to include something →, it's fucking nothing →
• user gets a woolen hat with bruetoof speakers →
• PSA: Russian postal service are thieves →
• Yet another user gets chink'd by a Chuwi Hi8*
• user reviews his Ganzo Reatherman →

>other thread

Got my Godzilla craft paper poster. I'm mildly satisfied with with it.

Any good closed headphones?

>Meme powerbank 10000mAh is now ~$20
Any alternatives or just buy Anker?

Godzilla craft paper? Pics?
Superlux 662 EVO

Should I pull the trigger on this fightan stick?

>$80
>for 8 buttons and a joystick
kys

You try looking up any reviews for it? From I've seen they go as far back as 2009 up to 2015 and looks to be a pretty mediocre maker of fight sticks.

I can't find any other ps4 compatible chink sticks

what the fuck is wrong with you

you could get an american or japanese fight stick for that fucking price

Guess I'll buy a HORI model

Anybody has experience with returns?
I've read that chink sellers tend to lie when they receive an item, I'm afraid banggood might lie that I returned the tablet damaged or did something to it.
I took pictures of the tablet in package, secured enough for return via DHL. Also in my paypal claim I linked youtube videos of me showing the malfunctions.
I'm just worried banggood will try to pull something

I've only ever heard bad things about banggood, why do people still buy there?

I think it's still possible to get a Xiaomeme Pocket for $11 if you use the points you get for making a Banggood account.

Why are there two threads?

I'm sure paypal will side with you, besides you did get tracking for it right?

Some guy posted his 1 minute after RegularOP had already linked to it in the last thread, mods haven't bothered cleaning up the other one yet.

I bought Anker and I'm never looking back

That good? Mind posting a pic and review?

Dropped my OPO. What phone should I get now. Needs to work well with TMobile. I'm not a gaymer I just use email and firefox.

Then that makes this thread the 'other one'.

Fuck off.

Whats the best USB drive brand/model?

>some guy
we all know who

Why not just buy a decent brand for that price

tl;dr
>registered mail(!!!) package lost in local post office, I ask gearbest: "wat do?"

today I get this:

>We are sorry for this inconvenience.
>I regret to tell you that the package has been destroyed since you haven't collect it in time.
>As the importer, the customers need to comply with their country regulations.
>[...]
>By way of compensation and to show our good faith we would like to offer you the following options:
>1) [partial compensation with GB points]
>2) [partial compensation to Paypal]

in both cases compensation is less than half of what I paid

>gorebreast
your problemo.

>the package has been destroyed since you haven't collect it

Kek

paypal
is your pal

So, how do chink headphones fare against normal brands in terms of sound and dirability (seinheiser, sony...)?

I can only order below 22€ so I think I'm pretty limited.

You can get decent non chink headphones for 20€ desu. Don't buy chinkshit if you aren't ready for a potential crock product.

If your talking about comparing a pair of earphones at the same price, then the chink ones, as long as your getting a good pair, will outperform their mainstream counterparts in every category
Also, if your worried about being taxed, the chinks almost always say the product is cheaper than it really is on the parcel/envelope
But even so, as said, you can get some great stuff for less than 20 euro

tell them you were never notified to pick up and then ask them for full refund

if they dont threaten them with a paypal chargeback

>Also, if your worried about being taxed, the chinks almost always say the product is cheaper than it really is on the parcel/envelope

It seems to be hit and miss. I ordered a 50€ keyboard and ended up paying 78€ for it. I also got a xiaomeme for 120€ and that didn't get stuck at customs.

Wish you were here a year ago.

I got a pair of chink headphones for 23 bucks and it was the best headphones I've ever used. But another chink company bought the rights to it or something and now they sell it for way to much money.

RIP Takstar HI-2050.

Is it printed on that Chinese yellow paper? Apparently all the AliExpress posters are printed on it.

I think you can get a pretty good Superlux headphone within that budget.

he can't
681's are like $27 USD and even then they need new pads and an EQ to be remotely usable

668B's or 662 EVO's are really the cheapest ones worth buying.

So Sup Forumsentlemen,

Whats the current Chink alternative to the Raspberry Pi?

Super 2 evo is 29$ in muziker atm i recommend

ebay.com/itm/Superlux/291913732961
27 EUR 662 EVOs ahoy

Oh shit that's actually nuts
I haven't checked prices in a while
Nice.

Xiaomi Mi Max or Redmi Note 4?

Mi Max for that fuck huge screen and big ass battery life.

Noice

orange pi

Today I'll go pick two packages from the post, I'll post some pictures of the items later. Wish me luck.

What are some sub-$15 chink watches that aren't shit?