Did Sup Forums own a Motorola Razr at some point?

Did Sup Forums own a Motorola Razr at some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Razr-Cell-Phone-/282218796687?hash=item41b58d168f:g:zoMAAOSw8gVX~7yH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The very first iteration.
It practically got me sex.

no but i always wanted one

too late now

V3, yes

Yes, and I miss it so much.

No. I had a Slvr, its candybar cousin.

nope. nokiafag here

No, I went from a indestructible flip phone to an lg shine.
By the time i was though with the shine the smart phone was here.

it was shit

Yes, i hated it. Couldn't even open it one handed and pictures would always corrupt when sending through text

what have you done to that poor phone

yeah I did. silver.

for girls it was kind of the iphone status symbol of back in the day. the pink ones specifically.

I quickly came to prefer full keyboard flip phones (enV, etc.)

I had the pebble, same OS. Still have it for fallback.

Yep, still use it as a burner.

yup, I still keep it, battery is dead though

I loved then metal interior, but I ended up breaking the glass. I still keep the two that I used to use.

Nope. I always had a Nokia. I could throw it 50 feet into the air, have it land on concrete and then still use it normally.

I also had one of those Nokia with the four rubber lights on the side. I literally spent an afternoon trying to destroy it by throwing it, kicking it, slamming it against the ground. It would fall apart, I'd out it back together and it would still work.

I had the Silver V3. I was googling for wallpapers for it years ago & came across a whole forum community of users that modified the V3 and other Razr series. Someone here must surely remember the site MotoX.info ?
Flashing custom firmwares, putting themes and doing mods that were discovered that did different things to the phone.

Fun times.

Yes. The user interface was dogshit. I gladly moved on and got some Sony Ericsson Walkman phone.

Got it in dragon skin as a teenager.
The thing never died no matter what I did to it.
I still have it too, just missing charger.

Used my mom's pink one when I broke mine. Put blue tape over the whole thing and installed a theme. People got jealous.

You might have a USB charger lying around for it.

I owned the unironically superior choice

Cheapest I could find:
ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Razr-Cell-Phone-/282218796687?hash=item41b58d168f:g:zoMAAOSw8gVX~7yH

Probably. It's Mini-USB right?
I have an abundance of Micro but not Mini

Had two. Both kept getting dirt in the screen. Switched to some Sony one then Blackberries until iPhone 5.

>It's Mini-USB right?
Yes.

That's a Krzr K1. I've still got one, same colour & working.