Who would win in a hacking competition?

Who would win in a hacking competition?

Reddits best hackers or 4chans best hackers?

9gag

Did that kid die or no?

text based communities are more used to seeing text, so their hacking skills are buffed

Reddit has much more users, no? I imagine them as a bunch of Pajeets.

>reddit
>good at anything
pick one, they're mostly just fat video gaymers

Well, Sup Forums is bunch of fat codemonkeys; nobody would have advantage.

Honestly I would have to say reddit.

Sup Forums is full of NEET chinese-cartoon watching shitters that dropped out of college with no qualifications whereas reddit is full of normies with real jobs and shit.

Sure, but we are talking about the best guy on reddit and the best guy on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the place where the dumbest kid in class and the smartest kid in class hangs. Reddit is where all the mediocre people hang.

The best hacker on Sup Forums would have penetrated the router and flushed the ip's before the best reddit hacker would even have gotten through the firewall.

Doesn't matter, the russians would hack the competition to show that reddit's hackers were cheating, biasing the judges towards Sup Forums, and so they would demand that reddit would win because the entire competition was biased.

Neither.

The Hacker named Sup Forums would win.
WHO IS THIS Sup Forums?

What is this from?

Implying their not the same users.

Visit reddit at work because not blocked, visit Sup Forums at home or while taking a shit on my phone.

And you may as well lump voat in there too now.

some italian kid in 'merica pulled out knfies in school and got shot by security guy

he will live all his life with having had lead in his neck

Well considering how normal it is for Sup Forums to beat Reddit at most things I would imagine the trend would continue

vid?

Underrated

check it out on liveleak

full story: perpetual criminal 14 year old who has been in Juvie multiple times feared he was gonna get jumped so he brought knives to school like the cool guy he is and gets shot by a cop

Sup Forumscucks will see it as a "le innocent white boi who didn't do nuffin and gets bullied by evil minorities" but the kid is a piece of shit as well who only attended the school in the last 2 weeks since he was in Juvenile hall for robbery/assault

What parts of reddit are even good at hacking?

Reddit has way more people.

kek, the same person would probably be the best on both sides.

reddit

>reddit vs Sup Forums
>round one
>FIG....
>wait
>where's reddit
>Sup Forums: "I guess he didn't make it this far"

Reddit obviously you tard. Still don't go on that website though.

Sempai, how do I break a firewall?

reddit, of course. Sup Forums is mostly for angry misfits who don't have the social support necessary for higher levels of learning. Most people on Sup Forums are satisfied that they can solve fizzbuzz and stop there.

>tfw too intelligent for reddit

feel ya bro..

Check out this photoshoped vershon of that photo

Are we still doing the thing where we pretend 90℅ of us aren't Reddit users as well?

Sup Forums would win. Reddit is filled with beanie-wearing college programmers. This place is filled with absolute autism and discussing which piece of code is 0.00000000001 seconds faster on the compiler.

Actually pol majority thinks he's a non-white shit head.

lainchan

We had RMS for while but he probably doesnt count
I think we started like some linux distro and shit but reddit would probably win
If you want hack Sup Forums user just pay hiro for data

>Plebbit vs the hacker known as Sup Forums
Guys I'm literally shaking right now.

Seriously, someone link the video

Sup Forums because you have me on your side

>solving fizzbuzz
Pffft, not in your lifetime, kid. Maybe one day the AI programs of the future will figure it out though. And then after trillions of years, one day before the universe runs out of energy, the triple integral.

Whoever wins, we lose

Reddit.

The people on this board can't even build their own computers, what makes you think they can "hack"?

Even if Sup Forums had more technically skilled people (we don't) if there's even the smallest level of social interaction and cooperation needed, reddit wins, again.

Try talking to people from Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums for once, OP. They're a wild blend.

They're probably the same people.

Just like Sup Forums. Half of the threads are Sup Forumseddit console warz tier garbage.

There's no difference between the two sites except redditors visiting here go overboard with the rude words because they can't get downvoted for saying naughty things.

>Sup Forums is the place where the dumbest kid in class and the average kid in class who thinks they're a misunderstood genius hangs.

Ftfy

Well, I'm an accredditted hacker next week and go to both, so tie?

>Sup Forumscucks will see it as a "le innocent white boi who didn't do nuffin and gets bullied by evil minorities"
>let me put words in my enemies mouth!

if you had seen the threads about this on Sup Forums you would know most of the racists over there resorted to saying he's no better than an 'n-word' and that he deserved to die

Sup Forums

All those Russians from Sup Forums would rape reddit

>average kid in class who thinks they're a misunderstood genius hangs
as a ledditor in public (reddit is easier to browse on the bus/at school than Sup Forums), both sites have those people

Sup Forums hands down. I'm a low level firmware engineer. I'll own their operating systems and kernels before they even start them.

>full story: perpetual criminal 14 year old who has been in Juvie multiple times feared he was gonna get jumped so he brought knives to school like the cool guy he is and gets shot by a cop

What the fuck is with your fictional story?

You'll also agree to the fact that reddit has more diversity of users, whereas Sup Forums invariably attracts a certain crowd of posters.

n-no real whitey!

>the one person finds the social security number of himself
>he finds his bank account and steals all his money
>News story goes viral: "Sup Forums hacker beat Reddit hacker" for all the non-normie news sites and "Reddit hacker beat Sup Forums hacker!" for the rest
>the guy reveals he was hacking himself and it was laughably easy
>BuzzFeed reports "Reddit hacker beat Sup Forums hacker, and you won't believe what happened next!"
Crowdfund it.

>Sup Forumscucks will see it as a "le innocent white boi who didn't do nuffin and gets bullied by evil minorities" but the kid is a piece of shit as well who only attended the school in the last 2 weeks since he was in Juvenile hall for robbery/assault
thnx i almost felt sorry for him

>n-word

Nigger

Reddit, easily. Bigger userbase and more people with real jobs in the tech industry.

>n-word

Welcome the 4chin newfag

Reddit. Sup Forums hackers don't constantly share and record their work. They just band together. Reddit hackers are probably more prepared considering they have more reliable archives of old posts, discussions and solution. Much better chance.

Realistically here

Are you le dumb the best hacker would be so good he wouldn't be defined by the context and boundaries on the scope and scale of what you describe

eyyyyyy ooooooooohhhhhh why dideh they shooota him ey? he wase only lookin for da gabagooooool.