Which is the most evil?

Google.

Me

I don't understand calling Google evil like sure if they really wanted to fuck us they could but they don't and I think that makes them the exact opposite of evil In my opinion.

The hacker known as Sup Forums

WHO IS THIS Sup Forums????

Facebook. They only seem to care about not doing something once they have been severely called out on it.

Facebook: Most evil and use every oppotunity to get more money and power
Apple: Walled garden, they only want the money of fucking retards
Google: They have a lot of power but don't seem to care that much
MS: evil but retarded
Amazon: not so evil and powerful
Sup Forums: we literally elected a president

>Lawful evil

Facebook
Windows

>Neutral evil

Apple
Amazon
Google

>Chaotic evil

Sup Forums

objectively accurate

Mark Zuckerberg does not give jack shit about privacy and pretty much sells any information his company gets.

Google plays with any personal information, feeds their neural network, even a simple google search, or having an Android Phone turned on, etc.

Microsoft is ran by Pajeets and anyone who has Windows 7/8 Up to Date or just has Windows 10 they have information on you

Apple has its own ecosystem let the people in it deal with their mistakes

Sup Forums made a bunch of liberals lose their shit for an epic presidential prank

>Amazon+google+Sup Forums is useful
>apple: let the metrosexuals have their shiny shit
>facebook is pure cancer full of normies and zombie memes, it NEEDS TO DIE!!

>facebook
>google
>Amazon
>MS
>Apple
>Sup Forums

this is the correct order. Facebook has more personal info on you then anyone else, give it to advertisers.
Google is the second most, give it to advertisers.
amazon because they use that information to personalize shit on their website for you when you're logged in
MS because of its telemetry nonsense
Apple is the most privacy driven company out of all of these
Sup Forums is lel

Reddit

>Sup Forums is lel
I would've agreed with you up until a couple months ago, when Hiroshima instituted the click bait ads, and temporarily removed J-list. I wouldn't doubt it if most of the advertisements now contain adware, spyware, or malware in general, since Hiroshima doesn't seem to care about anything other than money. In that regard, Sup Forums is worse than both Apple and Microsoft.

This guy and his unending hunger for yiff

Google
Facebook
MS
Applel
Amazon
Sup Forums

>Evil
Google
Facebook

>Good guys
Amazon
Apple
Microsoft
Sup Forums

Microsoft

Evil:
Microsoft
Facebook

Neutral:
Apple
Sup Forums
Amazon

Our greatest ally:
Google

It's been over 2 years.
Can you please finally stop?
It was kinda funny at first, now it's just really obnoxious.

y'know i dont think google understands how to be evil. they make shittons of money, and could probably be like skynet or whatever, but instead they just make cool stuff

>checked
His name is written Sup Forums

>imblying that money was going to be well spent by the federal government

Fuck off Tim Kike.

Facebook
>wants to control your id
Apple
>wants to control their sheeps mind
Google
>wants to control everyones data
MS
>wants you to fap to their personal digital assistant
Amazon
>wants to control retail especially retail of media
Sup Forums
>controlled opposition that would literally shill for a turd if you meme hard enough

2bh apple is the least dangerous

U mad bro? xD

no u commie cuck

Oracle isn't even on there.

A few years ago I would have said Google, now I say Facebook, a shame people can't live anymore without that fucking shit. Google and it's services at least are useful, jewbook is completely useless and rots your brain.

I'm not qualified to determine this accurately but from what I've heard Facebook is prime evil and the remainder are about tied.

Facebook.
They rape your privacy and do nothing of value.
atleast Google invites you to dinner before penetrating your bp.

Sup Forums

So are most tech fans anti-capitalists? I mean that linux OS is talked a lot about on here. And everyone seems to hate on the biggest software companies. This board comes off very normie.

le bump

facebook is the only one that's truly evil. The rest are just massive dicks at worst.

Zuckerberg tries to get African children internet access. Is that bad?

Cripplechan

>microsoft
great software

>apple
good phones

>google
best search engine, maps, webmail... company has done more for the www than any other company

>facebook
normie fucking cancer

>amazon
amazon is amazing

>Sup Forums
4chan is good

hitler dubs confirm

>google shill: "be afraid, the empire of the biggest media company will decent upon you!"
>user: "what can a user do do save his shithole?"
>RMS: "instead ask yourself: what would a free** man do?"

Fucking "don't be evil" Jewgle

>company has done more for the www than any other company

fuck you oh so much.

Before google when people used differnt search engines like altavista, the net was great. Then google came and made it comfy for normie fags.
I'd definately rather live in a world without it.

Also what has google done?
Google docs - spying on companies in your region
Google adsense - yeah we know what you had for dinner lat night
Google maps - yeah, we know where you live
Google youtube - we know what you are watching
Gmail - featuring the best search engine ever: xkeyscore
Google brain - let's evaluate big data! BTW the data is you..
Google's involvement with various military robotics - "don't be evil!" xD xD xD

Oh, and thanks for the tax avoidance.

Facebook hands down

Sup Forums. Is a trap i can't escape.

Google has so much power but doesnt care right now

Its because they have all the information of so many people and know in the future it can and will be used very usefully in many different ways, but they're just sitting on it and letting the databases grow

Sup Forums is chaotic neutral you twat

as a seller you learn to hate amazon.

From most evil to least:

Facebook
Apple
Windows
Google
Amazon
Sup Forums

Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Sup Forums

In that order.

www.Sup Forums.org because of hacker lolis stealing your picktures of your dick

Google is the worst.

From most to least evil:

Google > Facebook > Amazon > Microsoft > Apple > Sup Forums

My only two criteria are:
1. How personal-data-hungry they are,
2. How much of a product (as opposed to customer) their users are to them.

Also, out of the six Google is the only one you can't escape. You can choose not to use their services. You can block the fuck out of google-hosted analytics scripts, fonts, jQuery and other shit 85% of websites seem to use these days. You can avoid sites like Sup Forums that use Google captcha. But everyone (except for some /r9k/ inhabitants, perhaps) needs to send an email to a GMail / Google for Domains mailbox from time to time, feeding the botnet fuckton of info about themselves.

>not using PGP
Do you even Sup Forums?

1.microsoft for installing shit i dont want on my windows 10 computer with i did get for free
2. apple for shit crap now and being fully aware of it
3.facebook, google and amazon are just business
Sup Forums for being neutral evil

:^)

I do, but it might surprise when you grow up that 99.9999% of institutions (including gov ones), companies (including ones you might work for/with) and people (including your butthole doctor) you might need to exchange emails with don't.

template

Sony
They made a more powerful version of their piece of shit 4 and it doesn't even run games any better, it just exists so they can continue charging at the original MSRP years later. Also psvr which censors Miku.

>Microsoft is ran by Pajeets and anyone who has Windows 7/8 Up to Date or just has Windows 10 they have information on you
feels good to not have updated my windows 7 installation since 2011.

>Sup Forums
>good

Microsoft wins the evil trophy

probably facebook
> it's where the shitstorm started: do X or your mother will die meme
some asshole either at microsoft or generally out there in the world gets off to posting such content cause stupid people are stupid and reply. I remember that shit being famous in the 90s on hotmail.

>Windows

No

facebook easily

Subversive evil: Google.
Overtly evil: Apple.
Passively evil: Microsoft.
Transitioning evil: Facebook.
Emerging evil: Amazon.

You forgot Oracle

Google or Facebook. Both are basically indistinguishable from the NSA and the military industrial complex.

>Microsoft
Evil, but too cucked by the enterprise IT market to actually act on their feelings. If they showed their true colors, they'd be dropped by every major IT enterprise in an instant (aka their core market).

>Apple
Not as evil as others, but still sells overpriced shit. At least they're not interested in actively shilling for your data.

>Google
Enough power to be evil, but won't act on it because the real power is in their resident neckbeards who will transform into frogs at the first sign of deception.

>Facebook
Largest threat to the free world currently in existence. The fake news fallout is just the tip of the iceberg. Zuckerberg has also proven that he does not give a shit about his users as long as he makes a quick buck from it (the recent stock sale, for example). Lots of developers are still hyped on their AI/ML research, but the recent events are starting to cast doubt.

>Amazon
Evil, but too corporate to get anything done. Everything that they do accomplish is usually short lived and micro managed to hell (eg Fire Phone, their new SLU mini mart, etc).

>Sup Forums
Depends on the board.

>implying tim cook actually said that
>implying an apple shareholder didn't want their five minutes of fame

>Google docs - spying on companies in your region
Pet project turned revenue source for IT enterprise customers

>Google adsense - yeah we know what you had for dinner lat night
Core business model

>Google maps - yeah, we know where you live
Pet project

>Google youtube - we know what you are watching
Acquisition turned pet project turned VC dick sucking fest

>Gmail - featuring the best search engine ever: xkeyscore
Pet project

>Google brain - let's evaluate big data! BTW the data is you..
Pet project

>Google's involvement with various military robotics - "don't be evil!" xD xD xD
Pet project

The only thing that Google has going for it is its ad network. If you convince enough people to use a competing network, they'll fall like a rock.

>tfw you get an email from a gov agency that's been encrypted with Office 365
>tfw your boss wants to know why you punched a hole in the wall

Google Fiber + Tor or VPN = Fuck Google lel

WICH IS MOSD EBIL!?

Yes. Nobody needs more of those misspelling niggers online. Yf yu undastend wat i meen.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME!!!

Facebook>Google>Apple>Microsoft>Amazon>Sup Forums

Considering that Africa's biggest export are african prince scams, yes.

did you need almost 1 day to make this shit?

a toss up between microsoft and facebook.