Hey guys, which language(s) should I learn to find a job?

Hey guys, which language(s) should I learn to find a job?

English is the most popular one.

javascript.

chinese

C#, C++, C. Fuck the rest.

My dad works in China, but I can't stand those god-damn sliteyes.

Java + spring, some html+css, javascript and some javascript meme frameworks.

I think android development is where the industry is mainly headed, no?

Jobs are for cucks. NEETs are the master race. Enjoy being a slave, cuck.

>biggest ones are python, java, ruby, js

love how they call them "coding languages" and not PROGRAMMING languages.

>fun fact
Once you master any lower tier language, they are all same (with some rare exceptions). What matters most is to understand a bit of logic, mathematics and throw some light algorithms and theory and you are all set.

For beginner I recommend something which will say to you what is wrong with your code on exactly what line and character:
>C# or Java

But still computers are very complex. It is like going to medical forum and ask what part of body to learn to be a doctor. Professionals don't need to know EVERYTHING, but the width of requirement knowledge is very big.

Also take note that developing for
>web
>phone
>personal computer
is in principle the same for skilled ones, but for beginner it is very very bad. Try making SIMPLE console applications (will the fact that CMD does exist in your windows shock you?) first. And then maybe roll out to some college or get some paper saying you can do something.

C#, Java, Scala.
You'll never be jobless.

Hebrew

>C# instead of Python.
Are you smoking something?

Our software company is suck in VisualBasic 6 and classic ASP world cause the software we made 10-20 years ago still runs fine. We make newer projects in C# Razor but we are looking to using React.js or Angular.js for the total refactor.

Python
C#
C

Covers the best of every relevant paradigm

lobster

Did you guys do kinda self taught with books, or have IRL classes/online classes?

C# vs Java, which and why?

i hear this often from people who dont really delve into the languages they use. knowledge of a specific language's library counts for A LOT, otherwise you're gonna spend all your time googling. some things do translate across languages, but you're gonna need to know the standard lib well to really "master" one.

bengali

you must be fluent on sucking dicks

i always tell new programmers to learn javascript. you can do anything with javascript (that's not to say that you SHOULD, but you CAN). it is the best place to start IMO, but def branch out from there.

>python at 31%
where'd you get this chart?

That chart is bullshit and is based on shit data.

You're mostly right, but I think the point he's making is that most languages are so similar in syntax, etc, that learning one is easy once you already know one. This obviously doesn't hold up as well once you start getting into different paradigms, like going from procedural to functional. It's not like the difference between C and python is like going from -anything- to APL.

What would you like it to say?

Something other than "popularity".

holy shit

good read ty user

>Bash
>.4%

Kek

Not true, Chinese and Spanish are more.

chinese is the most spoken
but english is like the language of the interwebs
spanish is just... a language with a lot of stupid people

Pajeet Has Poo

As much I respect this line of thinking, I can't imagine how someone can live on so little money a month.

Javscript.

In reality though you're not going to get a job without a degree. Don't listen to the memes.