Remember when Apple wasn't total shit?

Remember when Apple wasn't total shit?

No.

>Remember when Apple wasn't total shit?
When was that?

This shit is really unacceptable.

I'm terrified my '12 MBP will die and i'll ave to get a new one.

Fucking dongles.... ugh.

>Fucking dongles.... ugh.
So you'd rather pay for ports (and supporting circuitry) that you'll never use and that will compromise the final size/shape of your laptop rather than carry a dongle or two?
You realize that the biggest dongle you carry is the power brick. Do you carry that always?

>You realize that the biggest dongle you carry is the power brick.
No, that would be my dick.

what the fuck do you need macOS for?

But it didn't work like that

>remove ports
>increase costs

Some of us have jobs and need to run industry standard software and MacOS is miles better than Windows

(You)

Of course removing ports cost more, it is a bigger risk and also thinner and nicer.

No one runs servers on MacOS. Only Linux variants on occasionally Windows.

Keep dreaming.

Also (you)

I really don't.

How the fuck did you go from "industry standard software" to servers?

I just know that you're some wannabe designer fag that actually thinks this is correct because he kept hearing other retards repeating it.

>Industry standard software
>Muh final cut cuz am l33t editor on indie movie

He's the guy that keeps calling IT cause his computer doesn't work.

IT then finds the keyboard wasn't plugged in

Oh yeah, forgot about all the DAWs and video editors/photo editing/art software that are industry standard on Linux

See above

when wozniak cared about the company

I guess you also forgot that literally all of that works on Windows and you can build tailor made machines specifically for those tasks that doesn't cost 3k dollars.

Wannabe designer fag confirmed

I guess you don't know how to read and that Hackintosh exists

>and MacOS is miles better than Windows

Nope, mainly music, photography and video

Jobs-era Apple was god tier.

Tell us how it is better user. Not just the things your co-workers and applel friends told you like "Mac is better for editing" :^)

Underrated.

DAWs work better on MacOS because it actually uses Coreaudio drivers so you don't have to fuck around with that. Adobe programs aren't better but MacOS as an OS is, especially for laptops since Windows doesn't even have basic features like virtual desktops

I'm genuinely curious, what software is this'?

What is there other than GIMP, which is honestly worse than MS Paint.

if you seriously need dongles, then perhaps youre not progressing fast enough with tech user
ever thought about that?

yes I would much rather have ports. 1000000% would rather have fucking ports.

A laptop stops being portable when you have to rememberer all your fucking dongles.

Cant even plug in a USB stick or printer if I forget the fucking dongle...

REEEEEEEEE

First post best post.

No it wasn't.

Apple II was alright I guess.

Are people really blaming Apple for USB-C now?

So about 30 years ago

(You)

> (OP)
>No.

>implying Apple isn't the best company ever

>le current years xD
>le not consuming shit
I bet this numale has an apple watch too.

They are literally retards. When the G3 came, it was the first computer to use USB and ditch the older ports. Of course people whined and whined like they are whining now.
USB-C is the future so the sooner the older ports are dealt with the better.

Who whined about getting rid of serial ports? I don't remember.

Are you trying to rewrite history? It was criticized for getting rid of several old technologies, and now in retrospective they did the right thing. 10 years from now on these retards will be praising the '16 gen for getting rid of older ports and pushing for USB-C.
In 15 years, those same retards will be whining again because Macs will be getting rid of USB-C in favor of the next technology.
It's the crybabby cycle of life.

I don't remember anyone bitching about serial going away.

paint.net, really, try it out

/thread

/thread

lol ik im gonna get the bully, but i'm 17, Apple has always been shit for me

FPBP

Only $30 each!

Why not just have a usb hub and only use one cable. When do you actually need all those ports at once when you are on the move.

Yeah and it's making me sick.

>
>DAWs work better on MacOS because it actually uses Coreaudio drivers so you don't have to fuck around with
So drivers, not actual mac software?
>but MacOS as an OS is
You still haven't explained why.
>Windows doesn't even have basic features like virtual desktops
And now you just blatantly lie.

Just kill yourself pajeet.

kek

It isn't

Risk of what.

>force everyone to adopt a new standard
>but the new standard turned out to be good so apple are geniuses!!!!!!
holy fuck kid

Like the ones that kept parroting "macs are better for graphics" in the 2000's

I too remember the apple II

/thread

Risk of people waking up to ((their)) tactics.

uve got some nerve logging onto a technology imageboard and making posts like this

some nerve

>How the fuck did you go from "industry standard software" to servers?
do servers not run software?

Me neither.

>"Hackintosh exists"
>implying any respectable business would run Hackintosh

It's asking for a lawsuit lmao

>OS X
>for "industry standard software"

ayylmao

My MBP that I'm using now is the best laptop I've ever owned. It was the model before they switched to that weird crunchy force touch trackpad.

iPhones peaked at the 5s.

I wont run win 10 for privacy reasons, and I can afford nice hardware. Mac OS is really nice to use for every day productivity, and is stable and secure.

Sure linux would be an option, but its never problem free, and really I need office suite and photoshop for work.

Macs are great to use, but the dongle thing is really a piss off frankly. Its too damn easy to forget one, and I'm handed USB sticks daily, and SD cards, and often plug into OHP and TV output for meetings. One forgotten dongle and it could really fuck my business.

For business, it is completely unacceptable.

only someone mentally ill like you stupid faggot would think it's better to carry a laptop and ten more pieces of plastic besides the fucking ac adapter.
IT'S A FUCKING LAPTOP, IT MEANS YOU WANT TO CARRY THAT SHIT AROUND WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF HASSLE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

back when this was new...

me neither

Your handwriting is terrible.

It's always been shit, and will probably always be shit.

If you're taking about industry standard software, care to tell me how OSX manages to best win 7 in a 'running Solidworks' competition?

Says the guy who has only pressed his nose up against the glass at the apple store and wished he wasn't poor.

Nice b8

everybody, neo-Sup Forums!

This. Most faggots here are fanbois or just autistic neckbeards, they don't look at hardware or software but the logo on it.