Sup Forums BTFO

forbes.com/sites/laurencoleman/2016/12/14/heres-what-happened-when-i-tried-to-contact-peter-thiel-about-trump-and-tech-today/#1d71a209314f

>So today marks the anticipated Trump Tech Summit, as it is being called, and unfortunately it seems that there will be not one brown face in the room. This fact is particularly disappointing given the fact that Millennials of color in America actually drive much of the digital content, culture, and mobile tech usage, and more, shaping our world today. Today's attendees with President-elect Trump not only reveal the gross disparities in the technology industry (how can there be no CEOs who are Black or Latino at these behemoths?), but also foreshadows the shape of the so-called tech Brain Trust that billionaire and PayPal founder Peter Thiel is reported to be selecting for Trump. Whether one agrees with Trump's views or not, a diverse group of opinions in such rooms as the Summit today and beyond is vital lest issues that are already at a crisis point become forgotten or pushed to the wayside. So as an experiment, I decided to actually try to contact the Thiel circle to see what the exact strategy is to include at least one, say, African-American female on this Trust and at the Summit today.

>Millennials of color in America actually drive much of the digital content, culture, and mobile tech usage
They don't drive those things, they are DRIVEN by those things. They are the most obedient of consumers in the literal use of that word.

Hopefully this means trump will bring an end to lincuck and will end free software communism.

Where is Jared Kushner in that picture? He is the one calling the all of the shots in the Trump government.

His bitch wife is there.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME
For once I decide to set aside my doubts and read (((Forbes))) and this is what they write?

What the fuck
It's not even an article about addressing (((diversity))) which honestly wouldn't be so bad even though I don't agree with it.

It's literally an article about how the stupid cunt couldn't get a reply to her email. Are you kidding me? This is the kind of article that gets published on Forbes? A fucking cunt not receiving a reply to her email?

it's retarded, man

>(how can there be no CEOs who are Black or Latino at these behemoths?)

LITERALLY HOW CAN THERE BE NONE?!?!?!

>it seems that there will be not one brown face in the room
because none of them are smart enough on these issues, unfortunately.

who's fault is that? whitey's?

Repeating decimals of truth. It's all whitey's fault for blocking nonwhites from leadership and executive positions at these companies. If you're not white and from a Mayflower family, then you have a 0.05% chance at become a CEO of a major US company. This is a fact.
These old-school elitist whites need to die off once and for all.

>digital content, culture, and mobile tech usage
so literally NOTHING of value?

shut up and study mathematics.

it's not white people's fault you fucked up in school by being so weak you caved to peer pressure instead of being strong and studying.

ok

For the people in that room driving it, there's tons of money. But no there's no value in the recipients being spoonfed.

Newsflash: whites are shit at math. Asians lead in almost every academic category, and yet not a single major US company has more than a handful of them in executive positions. Arabs preserved medicine throughout the Dark Ages, but now not even 10% of doctors in the US are Arab. There is a white problem in our society and it must be dealt with as quickly as possible. Whites are holding this country back.
>I read fake news and actually believe them

t. ackmed

>you have a 0.05% chance at become a CEO of a major US company

why are you implying that everybody has a realistic opportunity of becoming "the CEO of a major US company"?

do you even know how to form a coherent, realistic argument? the likelihood of anyone, becoming ceo is very low. anything below 5% is pretty much unrealistic, HIGHLY improbable, winning the lottery improbable, and .05% might as well be called impossible.

i'm white and i'm working on a breakthrough in ring theory which has implications for quantum computing. suck my dick.

>fake news
>everything i don't like is fake news!

>Asians lead in almost every academic category
Source?

>why are you implying that everybody has a realistic opportunity of becoming "the CEO of a major US company"?
Should whites be the only ones allowed to run companies even if their nonwhite counterpart does all the hard work for them?
Your reasoning is pathetic and typical of scared white dinosaurs facing extinction.

they're good, not great. it's always the white people with the best ideas. asians are number crunching machines tho

>should the people in charge of mopping the floors run the company because they know what it's really like "on the ground floor"?

take your ((Steven Spielberg)) crap somewhere where people will give you credence.

true. thats why I was asking for a source. I dont see asians leading anything.

>its anither Russian propagandist pretends to be a SJW strawman on the internet to use reverse psychology episode

3000 Rubles have been deposited to your account

There are more nonwhites in engineering positions in all major US tech firms than whites these days. It's the uneducated whites that are mopping up the floors, not the other way around.

Facts from inside your ass?
Microsoft, Google, Adobe, MasterCard, PepsiCo, Global Foundries etc. etc.

>My ebook "America's Most Wanted: The Millennial - how to quad decode and trend forecast" can be found here.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>It's the uneducated whites that are mopping up the floors, not the other way around.
really made me think (that you don't have a white collar job)

>People deserve jobs, they shouldn't have to earn them through achievements

All major US companies should only have 40% white leadership to reflect the diversity of America, and yet over 99.5% are white. That's fucked up and you know it.

>only whites are capable of leading companies
And yet you have massive failures like Enron, Yahoo, Bear Sterns, etc.

>People deserve jobs based on their skin color, not their achievements in their respective fields

what you are proposing is fucked up for everyone who worked hard for something in their lives, and you know it. This is why Trump is president now.

>And yet you have massive failures like Enron, Yahoo, Bear Sterns, etc.
And yet black men are massive failures at integrating into American society.

Those are individual failures, it's only a race failure when it's brown people. Or women.

How is asking for accurate representation of a changing workforce "fucked up"? Nonwhite outnumber white Americans. More nonwhites are entering fields which were once dominated by whites through discrimination and institutional racism

>straw man
kys

>private sector industries should arbitrarily reflect one-to-one the demographics of the country because that is how to best structure a company

Not many people have opened their water bottles.
Maybe they suspect Trump might be running a mini-bar scam.

This kills the POO IN LOO

>and unfortunately it seems that there will be not one brown face in the room

I fail to see how or why this is a problem. The last thing we need is niggers or other shitskins pretending like they understand technology.

Whites invented math you retard.

What country are you rambling about. Most US Doctors are pajeets.

I'm sure everyone on that board is an ace mathematician.

>digital content, culture, and mobile tech usage, and more,
How the fuck is this relevant?

For example, the tech nigger doesn't contribute anything to technology, he just spells out tech specs for illiterate tards.

Make Nepotism Great Again!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>there will be not one brown face in the room
>who is satya nadella?

fuck me, does this retard think only niggers and spics are brown skinned?

Why must news play the race card on everything?
Looks like Emily needs to move to Africa to be a breeding sow.

Nothing be pure anti-Semitism, they ignore the Jews.

(((Stein)))

Every time.

>given the fact that Millennials of color in America actually drive much of the digital content, culture, and mobile tech usage, and more, shaping our world today

So they seem to be liking the products just fine without the companies being lead by people of color. Why should the company change if they can already appeal to the groups?

Majority of minorities are under 18, should they be running the country and working as CEOs?

Why can't non-whites make their own companies?

This motherfucker is whiter than I am. He wasn't wrong.

He was on the side facing away from the camera based on this seating diagram a different news agency posted.

Let's be real, you won't become a big shot if you're not part of The Network. And don't tell me The Network doesn't exist. Not even talking about jews here, but "money". It's an exclusive club. You look up the history of all these titans of industry and you'll see a common thread of them using convenient connections to pull themselves to the top. Where is the average person gonna get those connections from?

>Elon Musk shoved in the the corner
So why is he there?
a) Gaining popularity among Musk worshippers
b) Trying to play the reasonable listening to both sides card
c) Actually wanting to listen to both sides
d) Wants to shit on him

Then let's discard the white hispanics/latinos and light skinned blacks from receiving affirmative action policies as well.

Care to elaborate on your work in right theory?

How about we just slaughter the sub-human races instead?

Why the fuck were his kids there?

WE TECHNOLOGY NOW

Where is Jewckerberg?

>no brown faces
>crops out Satya Nutella
k

>unfortunately it seems that there will be not one brown face in the room.
and why is this a problem?

>a diverse group of opinions is vital
why? Do black people code differently than white people?

Diversity is the biggest meme of 2016. As if homogeneous cultures haven't created the greatest civilizations for the past 2,000 years.

he accepted a role in the Trump administration, as part of the Advisory council with a few more top corporate CEO's

>not one brown face in the room
>there is actually one poo in the room
>he doesn't count as brown because reasons

wtf?

Why don't you post a picture of him not under 10,000 light bulbs?

Sheryl Sandberg appeared in his place.

>diversity

>Only minorities can have dissenting opinions
>Women always disagree with men
>Blacks always disagree with whites
>Why aren't there any black, female CEOs running billion dollar companies
>This is the fault of selection not the part where they just don't exist.

IDK man, forbes is a joke site anyway. More editorial bullshit than Onion.

>paypal supports trump
I'm not saying he's bad for tech before he's in office but you cannot deny that this is a bad omen.

That said OP, who the fuck here do you think cares about "people of color" and their role in some bullshit tech summit? That shit has nothing to do with consumer electronics or the practicalities or theory of programming. That's literally all that Sup Forums is about.

Please take your mongoloid interpretations of current politics to

He didn't want to be appear to be close to Trump as it will incite rage on his user base. So he cunningly send his COO instead where none of his user base knew her.

Fucking Jews I swear.

>White problem in white society.
Yeah okay mate. Why isn't China meeting it's white leadership quota? Get real.

he contradicts the sjw narrative

>not one brown face
>ignores the orientals and indians
fuck liberals

What the fuck are you talking about? There's always shitposting threads here whenever some womyn who kode bullshit makes a splash in the media.

Kill yourself.

I'm sorry, did I hurt your right-wing feefees? Wish big daddy trump would build a firewall so you can't be called a retard on the internet? Boo hoo.

Different shades of white.

Can't put up a rebuttal anymore after someone disproved your myopic and fallacious statement? Better resort to condescension and straw man attacks.

>Trevor Phillips

Where the fuck is William "BILL THE HILL" Gates?