Mouse thread?

Mouse thread?

I want to get like 2 black 1.1a intellimice off amazon. literally my favorite mouse of all time in terms of feel and had one that lasted so fucking long when I was a kid. New mice dont compare and the only brand that came close for me was zowie...

what mice do you guys have/want?

also are these legit intellimice? or are they Chinese rip offs.

amazon.com/Microsoft-D66-00069-Wheel-Optical-Mouse/dp/B00025O7FC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481842853&sr=8-3&keywords=microsoft 1.1a

you suck at games and you think it's your mouse's fault

No, I just want to get my favorite mouse.

I bought SteelSeries Rival 100
how much did i fucked up?

It's a mouse, wgas

Putting zowie in stupid just proved you're a fuckhead with no clue OP, well done.

remove logitech from anything above aspergers tier because they cant make mice for shit

Its what Kinzu should be since always.

Replaced my mx518 with a g502 RGB over black Friday. Nothing wrong with the mx518 so using it at work now.

Holy balls the 502 is heavy though. Besides it weighing 8 pounds it's bretty gud

I didn't make this list dumb ass... It's the first image on google for mouse Sup Forums list and it's like 5 years old.

Why does the logitech g pro gets no love here?

Ok so i'm pretty damn satisfied with my Razer Deathadder, the sensor is perfect and the shape is amazingly comfy, but i want a wireless solution for gaming.

Anyone got an experience with lgotech G403?

I have a Steelseries Sensei but I want to get something with a newer sensor that has a similar shape to the Sensei, is Zowie the way to go? Needs to have a DPI switch

Is the 3310 still the best sensor?

There is no better mouse than the g9x.

/thread

>deathadder
>decent
Maybe a modern deathadder. The original version is GOAT and virtually indestructible.

Tired with my cheap 20 dollar chink shit mouse, ordered the g502. What am I in for?

Disappointment.

Great mouse tbqfh

i've been using this cheap $20 mouse for over a year now
still works perfectly fine
you can unscrew some stupid thing at the bottom, and remove or add weight to your liking
you can turn off the stupid fucking leds (unlike alot of mouses)
everything including the wheel is programmable
nice color
not too many buttons, maybe not enough, but i'd rather have too little than 9+
no regrets

nothing will ever beat the mouseman dual optical. ever.

My bad, forgot the name
Sharkk wired gaming mouse
yes that's literally all there is to the name lol
not sure if its sold anymore

i have that rat 7, it works fine after almost 10 years, and it's the only decent mouse with a good pinkie/thumb rest, money well spent. it's hard to clean though

>IME god tier while deathadder is "decent" tier
what in the actual fuck

>G500 is in "god" tier when it has angle snapping
>great and god tier laser mice
oh, I see

delete that image from your drive, OP, you're wasting storage space

unless, of course, your intent was to troll in the first place. because then it certainly fills its purpose.

>g502
it's solid if you get it on sale. Just don't shove it in a backpack or throw it against the wall and you won't get scroll wheel or double clicking problems.

this image is almost old enough to buy the mice by itself.

Wow I can't believe/v/ kiddies are STILL posting that fake Sup Forums mice tier list.

>G700
>great tier
bitch, this is the worst mouse I've ever owned
the only good thing about it is the button layout and that's about it
>8200 dpi meme sensor resolution
>1 kHz meme polling rate
>shitty logitech gaming software
>shit battery life

the battery is so shit, the mouse can't even handle a day's worth of work without bitching about its battery being critically low
and that's on low polling rate and resolution with power saver turned on

I actually went and measured the current consumption of this piece of shit, it's between 90 and 150mA most of the time, changing the power settings barely makes a difference in consumption

trackpoint

Add sharkoon fireglider to the great tier list.

And preferably the black one not the muh gamer fire one

any cheaper alternative to mx master?

im looking at A4Tech Bloody R8A

>steelseries sensei raw

i like it

Looking for a good wireless trackball.

not those shitty ones where you move the ball with your thumb something similar to the logitech trackball. Obviously does not need to be that brand. but something in this style.

just bought this mouse to replace my dying razer naga, decent buy or nah? and yes i actually use the buttons

I don't get it. What's the diff between these mice?

G402 is the replacement to the MX518, while the G502 is an updated G5...

samesies

Decent buy, at least you'll know it's not a hit-or-miss like Razer, so no hassles with RMA there.

ss ikari the comfiest one. my old one broke and i was thinking about getting mionix naos 3200. anyone had any experience with it compared to ikari?

B-but I like my Kinzu V2 Pro

Nice Teflon feet and Omron switches feel great, and I have no complaints about the sensor. My only gripe is that it doesn't have lateral buttons and that it's so light, I'd prefer if it had some more weight to it

I was searching for a cheap mouse for me, preferably small and light(small hands + left-handed). Any good recommendations?

>wireless mouse
>for gaming
Are you in bizarro world? No one in their right mind would use wireless for gaming.

Mine skipped all the time, completely unreliable and I ended up just trashing it

Canyon Tyrant is new GOD tier.
-Amazing sensor
-99.9999%accuracy
-Great build quality and comfy in hand
-Can both claw and palm grip

10$ fucking dollars!!! yes 10$ fuck this shit it is just 10$ go buy 10 of them

I was about to say G303, but then you said left handed, unless you're able to deal with the almost ambidextrous design with the side buttons only on one side.

I just got a g600, it's a phenomenal mouse. Anyone that plays Dota, League, or WOW should check this thing out.

I have a G403 (Newer batch I am assuming doesn't have any issues) I got it for like 37 including tax on Black Friday from Amazon.
The mouse is pretty good in all regards.

Because it is made for manlets like yourself.

So basically my Intellimouse 1.1a with teflon glides and Japanese Omron switches are above GOD TIER category now?

The G602 is on sale at amazon for half off.
And an actually legitimate half off and not one of those fake all the time half offs.

$40 for one of the best wireless, precision gaming mice is pretty good.

>g502
>Not God Tier
>Not even listed

what a fucking garbo list

My G5 is starting to wear out.

Why would you recommend the g502?

>wireless
>gaming

Wireless is so good now that latency and lag is nonexistant.
The only reason to not go wireless is because you don't want to deal with batteries.

But I'm fine with changing out batteries every 2 weeks.for the portability it allows.

Shilling for the Mionix Castor here. Lightweight/medium sized with good texture and great sensor. Listed at $70 on Amazon but often goes for $50 on Massdrop.

I think it is the best mouse for side buttons they are so ergonomic. I'm using the roccat nyth and I still think it slightly beats it because of the ergonomic button tilt and placement.

go with rechargeable ones for even easier usage

>wireless is so good now
[citation needed]

yes I would but as others have said its a heavy mouse so if you do alot of low sens mouse lifting look elsewhere otherwise get it.

I'm using the Steelseries Sensei Raw in black.

It's comfy for me and has a lot of settings... Feels good.

I love mine. I just wish the back wasn't such a sheer drop. The third click is why I cant use any other mouse now. Set that thing to control and life is good.

G400 is discontinued, now what?

>2ms response time

Where would you guys place the Rival 300 on that tier list?

>bought a G502 over black friday

What should I be expecting m8s?

how is steelseries rival? im planning on buying 100 or 300, havent decided yet

It's a good mouse but the whole point of it is that since it lacks features it is cheap. However, since it is popular it is now almost the price of the G403 so you might as well get that one instead, unless the extra 5 grams of weight really bothers you.

bump

I went from a Sensei to a FK1. Yes, they're both similar in shape.

>mfw had a sensei
>went to FK1
>it broke and went back to sensei
>still works

anyone got g403?
it looks nice, I want wireless one

>187 cm
>manlet
user some people like small mice, even with big hands. But keep living in your world.

I already own the g pro. I would have bought the g403, but as far as I know it has rubber on the side. Don't know why but that makes a mouse really uncomfortable to me.

Trackball is the real gamers device

I can 360 no scope with a tiny thumb movement

wish they removed meme gaypride lightning and lowered the price to acceptable value, other than that its probably better than other logitech mice out there atm

I for some reason thought RGB lighting costs almost nothing, you probably can shave off 20% of the price without a feature nobody actually cares about

this bullshit will never die probably

Zowie is literally the only mouse youll ever need

concur, updated EC1A on the left with huano switches.

driverless anytime, dpi switch on the fly

coming from MX518 god tier, SS RAW rubberized which is ok

g300s.

very nice for small+ambi.

The braided cable and the settings you can choose to glow that logo is so sick on that mouse, it's an awesome all around, you get that rubber stick feel which is unique recommended anytime

g300 is great, logitech going back in the right direction

Got a sensei, but it feels a bit small. What are some nice, big mice? It needs back and forth buttons, and one more for my push-to-talk.

When was this list from? 2012?

All of the mice of tried:

>Razer Deathadder, Original and Updated version.

The Original one worked pretty well, after a few months though the left mouse button was double clicking and not holding down, which was weird, only played MoBAs and Strategy games which involved more right clicking. Had to sell it.
The 2013 or the updated version was the same thing, felt more comfy than the first one sure, but other than that didn't notice any huge difference. Sold it too.

>SteelSeries Sensei.

The build was decent and solid, enjoyed it for a few weeks but got tired and annoyed with it, the sensors were not accurate and there is slight acceleration, also had issues with the scroll wheel which would skip some steps. Given away.

>Logitech G502 Spectrum.

I bought this probably last year ago, it was on sale and was at the same price as a regular G502 at the time. Like literally the best mouse I've used, it's completely comfy all around with the exception of the pinky finger. The DPi switch for me and the mouse scroll is probably the best part of it, combine it the side buttons and you have an amazing mouse. I do some editing, coding and light vidya so having different profiles is a great plus, which can also be saved in the internal storage of the mouse. Only complaint honestly is the meme weights (which I never use), the limit to 3 profiles (I'm guessing for LED indicator?) and lastly the DPi, I've only used like 4000DPi max so I don't understand why they felt the need to place 10000+, that's just retarded.

Anyone tried the rival 700?
Also move M60 to """decent""". Middle mouse wheel just gave out.

>Find something you might want
>No reviews existing
>No data on the input delay
>No data on sensor flaws/snapping/fault if run on non default DPI

I bought one recently and I love it

Sure thing

Hey I bought the G402. Is it a good mouse?

Has anybody done a good lag test yet?

Finally someone speaking some sense in this thread.

My previous mouse was some GE mouse with two scrolling wheels.
Sometimes, it is worth it to work at a bottle and can recycling center
they all ended up working, two are 1.2 and the Dell one is 1.3. Love how it feels. I kinda miss the second scroll wheel but can live without it

I'm using the logitech m120, comes with the logitech k120. It's good enough.

Is MX Master good? I own one. I never really use the horizontal scrolling though.

I work for a uni where we just threw out a shit ton of the God tier Microsoft mice.

Dudes and dudettes, my M500 is double clicking. What's the best mouse that can switch between standard and infinite wheel scrolling?

No fcking sense

I love zowie mice, specially the fk1 but imposible to get a decent one on my country

I bought it during amazon black friday. Are you actually a midget? That mouse is shit and i regret the purchase so much. Unless you are some freak claw gripper, the pinky and thumb are unconfortably pressed on the side of the mouse, or they drag along the mousepad. That mouse is terrible

Why would you want noname china-crap anything?

Have it, love it

>No DPI switch

No

Has anyone tried the Niexus Revel? I see it being recommended a lot and it has the 3360 sensor

I have a G700 (not the s), and have used it daily for 7ish years now. It still works well, but if it ever went I would likely get a new G700s, though I would have to look into some other options too.