TFW reading about Malware botnets

>TFW reading about Malware botnets

Literally what's the point of being a wagecuck anymore guys?

Botnets utilize all sorts of methods to steal peoples' money and get people rich as fuck.

Why should I keep studying Computer Science just to work a measly job at IBM upon graduation, maybe making $65k/yr starting at the very most?

When I could just buy malware from some Russian autist, set it up and let the money flow into my pockets? I don't get it.

legality. you would be pretty fucked if you ever got caught

>TFW reading about Cocaine routes

Literally what's the point of being a wagecuck anymore guys?

Traffickers utilize all sorts of methods to smuggle cocaine and get rich as fuck.

Why should I keep studying Computer Science just to work a measly job at IBM upon graduation, maybe making $65k/yr starting at the very most?

When I could just buy malware from some Colombian nigger, smuggle it and let the money flow into my pockets? I don't get it.

Well, you risk getting fucking killed over Cocaine, for starters.

>When I could just buy malware from some Colombian nigger,

lol

kek and checked

Depends how much you like getting fucked in the ass in prison user.

Literally no one gets ass fucked for this.

Russians and their associates steal MILLIONS, hundreds of millions even and nothing ever happens to them.

Is this the new dank meme thread?

That's only because Russian prisons are already overcrowded and the country is literally owned by the mob.

It just makes me mad that some people are making hundreds of millions of dollars. and they're not even providing a service or helping people, but just stealing.

Are you retarded? We can steal whoever we want because Russian government doesn't care about any attack if it happened outside Russia. Moreover if you part of some group cia knows about you and will try to kidnap you if you are outside Russia

But some big malware authors are from the US.

Anyways this just isn't fair. Why should I work an honest job when Ivan steals hundreds of millions of dollars?

Even in russia authors make no many. The leader of the group makes about 4kk$ a year. If you hide injects in code or working with word embedded files you make around 120k$ a year but these people do nothing useful. If something good happens to this country every one of them would be in prison. They just taking risk

Are the losses from these botnets strongly overstated then?

Because it otherwise appears they make ridiculous money.

How much do these people really make then. Is it better to just start a legit business?

I know only about cryptolockers so i can't give you a full picture.
They use holes in old word to crypt your computer. There are thousands of emails they send everyday to some small companies in uk and germany. Average cryptolocker scheme. Sometimes it's just average people. I doubt the statistic can show anything because few people report it.
What type of business you are talking about? They are not professionals. The guy that edits injects can't even code. I know him personally. I can't say anything positive about them. They are just retards who think that they are the smartest people on the planet and will never get caught.

I'm asking if malware is worth it.

Because I keep reading about people making a lot of money but I'm unsure if that's just sensationalism - doesn't seem to be though.

I mean just reading about Zeus and Spyeye alone it's crazy

It's not worth it. Especially if are living in a first world. They will trace you in about 2 month plus you need to know people. Hacking world is all about connections if you know no one they will just scam you.
Well you can try to find some forum about hacking and start from here. Ask about thing, 'help' people and earn reputation. In few years you will be acknowledged and will get well paid 'job' or just write some inject and sell it

Congratulations OP, you discovered that you can make money by committing crimes.

>$65k/yr starting at the very most?
That's completely wrong, the upper range with a bachelors in CS is over 100k.

Colombiano here, DELET THIS you gonorrea triplehijueputa lo voy a matar cabrón gringo malparido

Pablo is our god btw

>4kk
stop that

Financial notation is M (for thousand) and MM (for million), there is no k.

>They will trace you in about 2 month plus you need to know people. Hacking world is all about connections if you know no one they will just scam you.

How the fuck do all those niggers on carding forums do it then

Estás muy "berraco" che. Mandame un ladrillo y lo borro, puto.

Everyone use k for that in Russia. It's from Lineage II, you know.
They just buy logs, check em and use em. Or just buy cc and checking them. Nobody will try to scam you for 15$. Carding is ike shopping - everyday thing.

Okay but why do people sell malware and bots for such a cheap price then?

If it makes millions why sell for so little

FBI here.

5 years from now, when you break the law, this post will be used in evidence against you.

You already suck at it, quit while your still ahead

Who cares

I'd just join the Aryan Brotherhood and kill niggers in prison.

So... When's that wall again?