In which we laugh to Ubuntu outdated packages

Because laughing to Debian is not even fair

Other urls found in this thread:

packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/mpv
packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/nautilus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ubuntu GNOME partially upgraded gnome to 3.22 while keeping core gtk at 3.20

Not a good idea.

Reminder that if you're not using Arch with testing repos enabled you don't belong on Sup Forums

But all repos in Arch are testing. The end users are the testers.

Have a (You)

Arch is by far the most stable distro I've ever used

>t. someone who has only used Arch

OP here. I use Arch and can confirm

non-Arch baby detected

>non-Arch baby detected
I used to use arch until pacman -Syu broke my system and I said 'fuck it! I'm not fixing this shit again' and went back to Debian.

I think I know why Arch is called bleeding edge. Its users frequently contract AIDS from it.

>I used to use arch until pacman -Syu broke my system and I said 'fuck it! I'm not fixing this shit again' and went back to Debian.
When will this meme end

ancient debian packages will surely make noobs love linux and make 2017 the year of the linux desktop(tm).

Archfags are the babies. You retards think you're 1337 because your system is manually installed in TTY but it's really bloated as hell. Most people including in my CE class believe Arch is the distro where you compile everything because you faggots shill it as Linux for tryhards because you're both weeb posers and too stupid for real distros.

Remember: Without USE flags, your packages are not customizable, and without customization, your distro is worth jack shit.

t. probably the only one here who uses Gentoo.

PS: systemd is for cock gobblers

>being this mad

packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/mpv

>3.18 is 3.14
packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/nautilus

But really though i would have no problem with having debian-style old packages if debian released non-free drivers the same way ubuntu does.
I mean its proprietary and they can't modify shit so they should just put them up into upstream and tell the users they reccomend using nouveau or that one stable driver.

Sup Forums is not your arch linux safe space, nigger

Install Gentoo

Same, except I installed a package from the package manager which broke my system, and THEN I said 'fuck it! I'm not fixing this shit again' and went back to Debian.

Unstable waste of time.

>But all repos in Ubuntu are testing. The end users are the testers.

ftfy

ABS
B
S

>39 BMI

>using a piece of shit broken meme distro
>with testing repos
enjoy fixing your shitty OS 24/7

at least they have a stable os and don't have to fear about something breaking

>In which we laugh to Ubuntu outdated packages.
This should say:
In which we laugh AT Ubuntu'S outdated packages. Because laughing AT debian is not even fair.

Step up your shitposting grammar OP

tfw systemdicks is a dependency gor GNOME 3.8+
I use gentoo too but there is no reason to shill this hard. If you want real customization use LFS. If you want real Unix and KISS, use *BSD. Gentoo is a weird hybrid that doesn't really do either one perfectly

>Because laughing to Debian is not even fair
no, go ahead, I don't mind.
I get a chuckle out of watching people chase version numbers, so it's only fair.

Oh yeah, it's pretty embarrassing that I don't spend a dozen hours every week keeping my hobby OS functional.

I also feel the need to make threads to validate my choice to render my computer a massive unproductive time-sink.

whattafuggg

Don't know who's chasing numbers, but I'm aware of people who can't use their hardware properly because they're running outdated packages, served to them by the superstable debian.

>and don't have to fear about something breaking
If you learn how to fix things, tthis isn't an issue. And don't even ttry to tell me things don't break on Ubuntu and Debian, I've seen the bug reports for both and alot of the issues in them are ridiculous.

Bump from page 11 for maximum keks

damn i bet it's really gonna trigger you when i stay and continue shitposting and triggering you nerds then