If I build a tech forum with these rules, would you come:

If I build a tech forum with these rules, would you come:

-simple design similar to Sup Forums, but only one board

-you can discuss anything but it's mostly tech oriented

-positive talk about proprietary software is banable (first warning, them temporary ban, then perma ban)

-users user agents are shown in posts (browser, OS)

-We allow *some* windows users using an algorithm that only allows about 10% of the users to be non-Linux (we don't want an echo chamber).

-users can post anonymously or with tripcodes

-shills will be banned

-political discussion is allowed as long as it doesn't dominate the board

-100% transparent moderation

-sjw and neo nazi will be kept to a minimum (people who continually try to steer the conversation against a certain race (including whites) will be banned)

I will dDOS it xD
nothing personnel kid

reported to DHS

So basically a hugbox for degenerate linux users?

You're basically doing what SJW do but with a different target demographics.
I fucking hate SJW because they promote censorship, not because they promote censorship of my ideas.

Actually it keeps the degenerates out

Why would a non-degenerate need a board like that?
"Oh I can't defend your criticism against my free OS, better report you to the mods!" This is literally what SJW do already in other places.

Also for the love of god please tell me you have a stellar reason for publishing user agents.

Holy shit you are a took

Do you think the 2% of Linux users want to spend their whole time arguing with the 98% of retarded cuckolds?

>-positive talk about proprietary software is banable
this is totally retarded

Oh shit you're right. Sup Forums is the only place in the universe where people talk about Linux.

I'm actually wondering if you can actually even come up with an algorithm to filter out Windows users.

But when who would I spend all day arguing with user?

>>-shills will be banned

you would have been banned for shilling your shitty forum.

why? You can go shill for Microsoft on reddit

/thread

Censorship is bad op

>positive talk about proprietary software is banable
Nah, it sounds like you want to make your own little circlejerk hugbox instead of a forum about actual discussion
>We allow *some* windows users using an algorithm that only allows about 10% of the users to be non-Linux (we don't want an echo chamber)
But your forum is an echo chamber by design if you don't even allow most people to even join if they don't conform to your ideas.

I would.
It would be like a new Sup Forums.
I only would like to propose one new rule:
weeaboos will be banned if they insist on posting their unrelated weeb shit.

>weeb hate

This sums up the problem fairly well, the easy way to handle a good board is basically allow the users almost complete freedom of discussion of the topic really only stepping in when it gets out of line which is basically off topic threads or maybe some bad shitposting

No, I don't hate them personally, I just hate when they derail threads with their Chinese-cartoon-posting.
And I have nothing to do in Sup Forums. I don't give a fuck about politics.

>sounds like you want to make your own little circlejerk hugbox instead of a forum about actual discussion
Winner.

Here you go, OP, it's been done for you:
>/r/linuxmasterrace

Sup Forums was create for weebs to weebs. If don't like japanese things, just return to reddit, Sup Forumsina.

No, I do not go to reddit.

I know this, I don't like them, but I tolerate them. OP wanted to create a new forum, so I made this suggestion. The new forum OP wants to create doesn't have to be "for weebs to weebs."

Why now?
Let's stop this stupid "le reddit is bad" meme
Sure, some things suck there, but it's not all bad.

Sup Forums wasn't about anime the second Sup Forums started getting the most traffic