Which one?

Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmusicproxy.net/
theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/03/how-much-musicians-make-spotify-itunes-youtube
foobar2000.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YouTube

Bait but I'll bite.

I started with Spotify but every so often I wanted to listen to something and it did not have it.

I switched over to Play Music and with the songs in the cloud thing I'm totally sold. Even found a sexy app for my macbook.

I use Play Music. Background playback without root for YouTube + upload songs to cloud + otherwise basically the same features.

download my music

cmus

Soundcloud

spotify

I use Play Music and wouldn't pick another specifically because I can use this: gmusicproxy.net/

All the songs are 320k and can easily be downloaded using this. I can play back the files anywhere I want. I also download songs for my girlfriend and she grabs them off my server.

Google play, simple, easy to use

GPM unless you're a student, cuz they don't have a student discount.

I use spotify on a family plan with my friends, only end up paying $2.5 for premium each month.

Spotify is a great tool to explore new music to pirate.

only spotify available in my country

Netease cloud music player

What country?

Spotify right now for $5/mo. Might try the google play one.

Niggeria

Spotify, I share a family account with my family. it's cheap af and saves me sperging out over at /ptg/

HOL UP

They are missing some of my tracks so neither. I only use SoundCloud, lots of mixes and previews there.

I abused the spotify 3 months for 50 cents promotion. I used up pretty much all of my relatives credit and debit cards, had it for about a year and a half.
Honestly it's good but the interface sucks, particularly on tablets.
I had a month of Apple Music for free around the time I updated to 9.0 when the jailbreak came out, and it was definitely better than Spotify. My favorite by far.
Nowadays I just download everything. Having an online library is nice and all but no way I'm paying 10 bucks for it.

none, just use the local music player on your phone like a normal person.

I never see anyone talk about pandora.

I like it because i am terrible at updating my own music libraries, and its free with some ads.

Deezer hands down

Rutracker.org, great for finding music to put on my SanDisk Sansa Clip+™ with Rockbox®.

Well said like a Tru Faggot© using another shitter media to listen to your music and not superior phone display for album art.

>I watch my music

If I meet someone like you in person I will punch then straight in the face. It's time you got out of basement thinking you might the right choice cause you bought a Sansa, old style keyboard and a 10 dinosaur Lenovo with Gentoo on it lol I feel sorry for you.

Stale pasta, bro.

t. poorfag

> Paying for music
Cuck

Pandora

>not being able to pay 10 fucking dollars
>has to download GiBs upon GiBs of music and he can't even change device
How about you get a job and you stop being an autistic loser?

apple music has the biggest collection of songs. spotify's OK but I can't find about 1/4 of songs that I listen to so I use Apple Music on Android. It's great.

>can't even change device
Yeah if only something like playlists and media servers existed
Oh wait they do
Retarded wageslave cuck

Spotify is good but the app and desktop program desperately need to be overhauled. They are slow and clunky and ugly as sin.

Can you name that sexy app for mac?

Come on Muhammad, support the artists.

Groove Music

> Implying kike streaming services support the artists
> Not going to concerts and buying merch and physical media

>going to concerts

lol what a faggot!

Spotify, EZBlocker, done.

They still make more money from them than from basement-autists who steal their work because "lol im a pirate and l33t haxxor"
theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/03/how-much-musicians-make-spotify-itunes-youtube

Tidal.

> muh FLAC streaming

Cracked Spotify apk

Probably Google play music desktop player.

Google music, you also get ad free YouTube. Also upload. Wtf.

None. Audio streaming services are for morons, I like to have my music stored on my hdd, drm-free and unencrypted. Same goes for cloud, too much of a trust investment to be worth it.

Always downloaded music to have it offline but I've tried Google play music free subscription and I'm using it six months straight. It doesn't have a lot of music i would like to listen but it helps me on not being a Sup Forums meme-autist. Also somehow "feeling lucky" always fits my mood.
Only thing I'd change its the interface.

This

Enjoy your inconvenience

/Thread.

They are all shit.

I prefer Foobar2000
foobar2000.org/

How can you use that. Looking to find something better then banshee

I'm laughing at all thees sour grape poorfags. You can't get a variety of playlists to choose from to get you into certain music by just torrenting. You can't torrent music you don't know exist.

OK how about mine, vps with ampache, clients on all devices. Music everywhere and no problems.

somafm.com

Microsoft Groove

Google music.

Using this currently on Android/iOS/Windows. Wish there was an app for macOS.

I use google play music,
> upload your own tunes (free feature)
> app just works
> Youtube Red included
Not bad for the money $15 family or $10 individual.

I have used spotify and it was just okay,

Google because you get youtube red with it and the 320kbps mp3s they serve aren't ruined by being transcoded multiple times

You can record yourself wanking and play it back

The botnet,
it just works

Enjoy destroying the planet by streaming 300% more data then streaming music... which heats this fucked up planet even more...

I bet he is streaming 2hu music :)

PTH and apollo

i like you

used spotify, switched to apple music

Which ones are more album focused than trak focused?
Which ones choose the best music from tastes?
Im using spotify but want to know what the others are like

PassTheHeadphones.me + seedbox + ampache

>gmusicproxy
based

Spotify using modded apk

google music comes with youtube red, so get that. The best value by far.

I can't sing for shit, have no musical talent but I am learning musical notes and instruments so I can write and compose private versions of my favorite songs.

Commercial music today is garbage.

how do you even pirate music these days anyway?

i miss limewire.

sansa clip and varients werent too bad.
i still use it now for exercise when i dont want to carry my bulky phone around.
plus that SD card slot. sexy AF

Private trackers. Apollo and PassTheHeadphones are the current top music trackers.

>streaming services

offline local master race reporting in

mopidy with spotify, soundcloud and local files.
works good on my macbok.

spotify for normie-music, soundcloud for weeaboo-music and local files for obscure stuff I bought on bandcamp.

this one

thepiratebay.se

I use Spotify as a radio replacement. But none replace my personal library.

>tfw took away NA downloading.

I use GPlay Music, but am tempted to try Apple Music. My daily is an iPhone, and GPlay Music is garbage on CarPlay. But part of me doesn't want to reward Apple for that bs.

Google, MEGA, MEGADownloader, JDownloader and bittorrent torrents and torrent hosts/sites/mirrors. Oh, and ZippyShare other ddl hosts/mirrors.

Believe me, Sup Forums, I used to purchase a lot of disc albums back in the days years ago but I lost my collection and wasn't going to bother re-purchasing all of it digitally nor on disc just to have it all again. Maybe I will some day but torrents and MEGA just work for me nowadays, simpler, easier and more convenient, rather, anyway. Fuck subjecting yourself to being a cuck by purchasing music and handing over your name, address and payment information. Also fuck having a music/desktop client installed just to "stream" or download your music. I'm looking at you, Amazon, iTunes and Spotibotnet shit. Also, Amazon is fucking absurd making you download their desktop music client just to download your purchased music rather than just downloading it via ddl via browser off the web. Fuck you, Amazon, you fucking sacks of shit.

I buy CDs and then rip them to whatever format and bitrate I want.

I download my music 4 free and stick it on iTunes

I listen to a niche genre so it's my only choice

Pirate bay

The only thing i hate about google music is the fact that Album covers look like shit on it

gplay and torrents, because I like to have copies of my music on my hard drive

Spotify
I didn't even knew there were others besides spotify and deezer

>streaming music

I use Spotify with banners deactivate in my pc.
in my phones/Tablet use Spotify cracked app.

Also use Torrentz2 or Rutracker when I want download music for my phone.

Piratebay

Why do entitled, Obama voter?

I love Pandora.

I keep my entire music library locally, either downloads or CD rips, but Pandora is fantastic for discovering new music.

Spotify to discover new music. It's pretty great and even has some obscure as fuck Japanese music which surprises me

Pandora. Especially since pianobar is a thing.