Game/Office Chairs

What makes a good office chair?
Is there any point to getting those heavily priced raceway chairs that every twitch user seems to own?
What chair does user use?
What do you like about it?

I'll start:
>Office depot executive chair
>$250 real leather
2 years later
>recline lever port cracks
>permanent 5 degree tilt to the right
>got used to sitting on my leg to fix it
I need suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

staples.ca/en/La-Z-Boy-Elbridge-Executive-High-Back-Center-Pivot-Chair-Ivory/product_578850_1-CA_1_20001
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb0iKH09LC8
staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP8000-Ergonomic-Mesh-Mid-Back-Task-Chair-Black/product_324599
staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP4000-Fabric-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Black-Fixed-Arm-TP4000/product_324022
staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP9000-Polyester-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Black-Fixed-Arm-TP9000-BLK-/product_324021
bestbuy.com/site/serta-air-health-wellness-mid-back-managers-chair-black/1794226.p?skuId=1794226
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use a mesh chair at the office where I am sitting for hours on end. I use a leather chair at home because I really don't do more than a few hours of gayming or whatever before I am bored with it. Honestly have no clue what brand, the leather chair from home is some costco special I bought 10 years ago.

Really enjoy the Aeron I have at work.

How do you prevent the divots in a roll mat that is laid on carpet? It's so damn annoying to make small adjustments because it falls back into the dent.

bump

Picture related is the best office chair, people laugh because it looks childish, but it's comfy as fuck.

It has been determined by the sorts of medical scientific sorts that the optimal way of sitting is a sort of slouch.

So a reclining chair, more of an upright bed, would appear to be the "best" office chair.
Problem is you may fall asleep.

It's either that or the other extreme which is also good: standing desk.
No chair. High table. Burn those calories and improve that posture.

I shelled out the 220 bucks on black friday for a memeracer that all my favourite gamergurl camwhores use to masturbate and horribly fake orgasms on. I'm happy so far.

Name of chair and name of whores pleas.

wohres naims pls

Go to a shop and sit in some chairs, buy the one that is comfy.

Best way IMO.

Get a La-Z-Boy Big & Tall Elbridge
The fucking thing is big, heavy, and confy as shit. I have been using cheat garbage from walmart and replacing it yearly and this thing has been awsome to me since I got it. I am 6'3 and 250 pounds and it still hasnt had any issues with me yet.
staples.ca/en/La-Z-Boy-Elbridge-Executive-High-Back-Center-Pivot-Chair-Ivory/product_578850_1-CA_1_20001

I think he's talking about NovaPatra

she "forgot" to turn off her stream and masturbated live.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb0iKH09LC8

mfc and chaturbate, not twitch.

>good office chair
an odd number of legs (and wheels, of course)
very sturdy bolted arms, they'll be what you lean against when masturbating hard and you can't have them getting loose
I recommend the back being at neck height, so if you lean all the way back, you'll be resting with your face facing up at the ceiling, neck supported

ITT memecucks try to justify buying expensive chairs.

I'm 6'5" 295lbs and have never had a problem with cheap chairs. My main gaymen chair is something I picked up from Walmart for $25 almost 10 years ago. Has no problems and is still comfortable enough to sit in for hours.

Dont try and make it seem like having low standards is the norm man. If a $25 chair lasted you 10 years you either barely use the thing or are so misshapen you cant tell if a chair is good.

>tfw just ordered a DXmeme chair for 300 eurobucks
Also fuck them for having absolutely terrible deals on their European website. I missed the black Friday sale, but it was shit anyway from what I've heard.

Get a used refurbished steelcase leap v1 or 2. You can get a nice one for sub 200 bucks. Recently picked up a just-reupolstered black fabric one for 115. Best purchase ever

What do you think about Ergohuman chair?
Is it worth the money?
Looks very comfy
Should I buy it without trying it first?

I've test-sat some chinese copy.
Can confirm, was pretty comfy.
And all the adjustments you can make only make it more comfy.

Whether it's worth it or not is another matter.

>Should I buy it without trying it first?
Never, no matter what you want, never. Your ass isnt the ass of some guy on amazon or some youtuber who reviewed it.

Make sure you get the one with the headrest. My dad has a bunch of them at work and he says they're really good. Keep in mind they don't recline all that much (120-125 degrees). That's the only reason I bough the memechair instead. I like to recline 135+ degrees and relax.

Other than that, it's one of the most durable chairs you can get. The mesh lasts forever and its frame is made of metal.

Sitting is worse than smoking

>What makes a good office chair?
It must be cheap

>Is there any point to getting those heavily priced raceway chairs that every twitch user seems to own?
i dunno lol whatchu tokkin bout willis?
>What chair does user use?
one that cost £8.50 GBP from a charity shop
but the brand new price is 240
>What do you like about it?
its cheap but very comfortable and looks good

Do recliner gaming setups exist? would it be pointless because you cant sit up properly?

DXRacer

I bough this exact chair two years ago and in fact I'm sitting on it right now. Mesh is great, it keeps your body ventilated and there's nothing to keep "ass smell" in the chair, so you can fart in it no and the smell simply goes outside rather than being stuck in-between layer of leather and your ass. Its really sturdy and heavy. I often have my girl sitting on my lap while I'm on it and it's great because you can just move arm rests to sides or even all the way back to make even more room. I also fucked my girl on it and pump for height adjustment didn't move an inch like it does in many chairs. Throughout the two years I took it outside once to spray some WD40 on joints and moving parts to keep it in good shape. My only gripe with it would only be that it really is quite heavy (base is made of steel I think) and sometimes you need to give it a few good wiggles to make it move eg when you want to pull yourself closer in to your desk but I would definitely buy it again.

I had a second look at the pic and just realised mine is slightly different as it includes a coat hanger behind the back and the lumbar support is split into two segments but other than that they look the same.

5'10" 140 ilbs here, you think it'll be fucking huge and devour me?

I have this
staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP8000-Ergonomic-Mesh-Mid-Back-Task-Chair-Black/product_324599
If I were to get another new chair I'd get this as I don't like the mesh back
staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP4000-Fabric-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Black-Fixed-Arm-TP4000/product_324022
Decent construction, the seat cushion is very nice, but I think for my next chair I'll try a used steelcase or herman miller and see what a truly ergonomic chair is like

Oh, and they constantly go on sale for $100 off so don't buy at full price

Just bought a Aeron for $275 on craigslist and it's comfy as fuck. Seems like a waste of time to buy anything else.

I had to sit on these for a year in my company and fucking hated every hour of it. Theyre better than most garbage tier chairs but can't really compete with

Are you sure you're not thinking of a synchro tilt one like this?
staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP9000-Polyester-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Black-Fixed-Arm-TP9000-BLK-/product_324021
The fully adjustable ones like what I linked before are much better

I have a GT Omega chair and yes it is a ''racing'' chair but so far so good.

The quality is good, the price wasn't insane, pretty comfortable, you can recline as much as you want.

I really like it!

I am thinking about selling my second one for some extra cash though.

looks like david beckhams string vest

If you want a great ergonomic chair, stop shopping online an start looking for used office furniture stores/liquidators in your area. Check Craigslist to find them, and to find individuals selling chairs.

I highly recommend checking out the following chairs:

* Bodybilt "tractor seat" style chairs (e.g. J757). The hump in the middle is very effective at keeping you from sliding your butt forward, which helps maintain posture overall. The seat is very adjustable. My only complaint is that the arms don't slide far enough in, though they do sell an offset arm post to fix that.

* Steelcase Leap. This is Steelcase's answer to the Herman Miller Aeron. Fantastic adjustability.

* Steelcase Criterion. This is a much cheaper alternative. Looks more like a typical office/task chair, but has fantastic adjustability features. This is the first chair I ever had that would let me achieve a properly upright back position.

* Herman Miller Aeron. The best thing about this chair is that the mesh prevents swamp-ass. Generally good ajustability, but I'd say the Bodybilt and SteelCase Leap are better.

One thing I don't like about the Aeron is that the mesh surface is somewhat slick. I always found my ass sliding forward, which meant I ended up slouching, which is terrible for the neck.

Bought this on a whim. It's been gr8t
bestbuy.com/site/serta-air-health-wellness-mid-back-managers-chair-black/1794226.p?skuId=1794226

Yeah, it had adjustable armrests and separated tilt like TP8000. Something about them made me slouch and my ass and back hurt every night. The thing with padding is that you need a lot of it to not feel the hard surface thats underneath and that results in poor air circulation and makes you sweat. Mesh chair like one these ergohuman ones only have a frame around perimeter and tension of mesh is essentially your "cushion". Similar principle to a hammock but only for your butt.

>That's the only reason I bough the memechair instead.
What is that exactly?

Well the only thing I would say is try it. It has less up and down adjustment than some chairs I tried, but I personally like being devoured, lol.

>not using an embody

bumping for curiousity. i want to know if i can comfortably use a desktop with a solo recliner

Anybody tried any Chinese dxracers? I see some on sale on my local Craigslist for a third of the price of a retail dxracer but wonder if they're worth anything

Where to buy REAL leather chair? Why does it have to be fake.