So today as an early xmas gift my wife woke me up with nookie and a new graphics card

So today as an early xmas gift my wife woke me up with nookie and a new graphics card.

So Sup Forums how did she do with the gpu? I haven't tried it yet. I'm currently using a gtx 750ti and an fx 8320e.

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16814202226

Cum on it and plug into her vag.
Captcha: choisel best
>that was close

Already done...just not with the graphics card.

pretty shit considering a 4gb 480 gives better performance for the same price, and the 480 might unlock 8gb, not like there's any difference between 4gb and 8gb for gaymen

Yup, looks like you're wife is a retard and fucked up the silly bitch. Should of got a 480 or 470 4gb. Maybe tell her to stick to house chores and stop using that 'brain' of hers haha.

ya could get a used 480 for cheaper mate
>218 buckaroos
well atleast it comes with a free hitman(tm) game

Its an alright GPU for 1080/60fps at ultra settings. Should have picked an XFX though.

If you buy AMD you're probably so poor you live in a cardboard box. This is an objective fact.

>nookie

Come back when you can speak like a human and not a 90s ad campaign

Haha looks like Sup Forums is salty. Must be because my wife is better than their collective waifu.

Fact is I got the very best version of the 470 available. :)

They're are several games that use more than 4gb of vram.

your girlfriend is stingy, you should beat her for spending $50 extra on a 1060.

>AMD

my buddy got a fury for cheaper than that lol

When the hell did they make a 8gb 470?

When they realized they could sucker people from Sup Forums to pay premium price for that because muh framebuffer.

I got an 8gb saphhire 480 for only 10 dollars more than that on newegg a couple months ago. But the 470 is still a good card

You're probably alright as long as you didn't fall for the 4k meme.

Could have gotten a rx 480 8gb for $20 more or a rx 480 4gb for the same price OR a 4gb rx 470 for $50 less.

Futureproof, amd cards usually have more vram than comparable nvidia cards

>470

You should have just asked for anal instead

OP didn't say he wanted to burn his house down m8.

Nah...I'd rather not have a soon to be gimped card thx.
Wow a gpu AND a space heater in one??? Congratz! What a deal.
Nah I'm just sticking to 1080p. 1440 and 4k are not good enough to make me give a shit.
So I could have gotten a shittier card for less...or a better card for more...or one that won't make much difference at 1080p? Glad you think she did well.
I got anal the other day...I wasn't in the mood for it today. I did finish in her face though.

Seriously, it was fucking sucks that AMD won't release a better card than the RX480 for another 6 months or so.

>Its an alright GPU for 1080/60fps at ultra settings.
On what games? lol

>Nah...I'd rather not have a soon to be gimped card thx.

>not buying a better card because of a conspiracy theory that nvidia gimps cards 3 years after they release them

kek

Not exactly a conspiracy theory bud. You're not paying much attention.

The 8GB of VRAM is just a meme for a card with that size bus.....otherwise the 470 is one of the best bang-for-buck cards

>Got the best version of a meh card.

So jelly.

Look up comparison videos. It makes a very clear difference.
You should be. Not because of the card...but because I have a hot ass wife that buys me shit.

why are you doing this?

>I got anal the other day...I wasn't in the mood for it today.
Your butthole still hurts?

this.

also if op is claiming you aren't paying much attention but asks how his "wife" did with this new amd gpu, a bit ironic.

i think we can safely conclude that this is another amd buyers remorse thread.

>8gb 470
why not just get a 4gb 480, they're the same price and the 480 is ~10-15% faster

>translation: my mommy buys me budget cards because thats all i get for christmas
if that was your wife she would get you a 1080 tbqh

Sad little man

Pseudo intellectuals fags on my 4chins?

>AMD 470 RX

Your wife is trying to send you a subliminal message in here. Something along the line of "I'm sleeping with Jamal" or "I take the kids".

>rx 470

divorce her.

ITT: Autists who will bitch to someone about what they got as a gift to their face and not accept it graciously.