appadvice.com/appnn/2015/05/the-7-best-iphone-and-ipad-file-manager-apps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm poor

>inb4 "le mactoddler xD" fag

Just kill yourself already.

SE is better

I'm poor

im not a dumb applefag...

I bought a HTC 10 and am too much of a penny pincher to buy another 700€+ device this quickly

i dont like the camera bump

Because I still have an SE on contract.

moto g2 is better and better design + slimmer and costs $150

nice chink phone. the apple logo is badly cloned

But I live in thailand.
99% of people here are poor, and yet there's a sea of iphones wherever I go - highschool students especially. Same goes for most of the third world.

Any monkey can get a hold of a piece of mass produced consumer electronics, wherever it may be.

Except perhaps if you live in africa, where perhaps they are truly too poor for existence itself.

Is there anything actually new in it that would make me want it? Other than being "tha latest iphone"

but it doesn't have iOS, senpai

yes - it banged your sister

>nice chink phone. the apple logo is badly cloned

>Released 2016, April

iPhone 6 is good enough. Also, I'm poor

Because I like having the ability to install third party app's without having to jailbreak my phone.
Also Heaphone jack.

No support for the apps I use, no expandable storage, the screen is meh, can't even see shitty WebMs without a contrived process.

Happy with my iPhone 6s. That looks like the plus model, too, so I'll also go with, I don't like phones that big. The 6s is borderline too big in my hands with a lifeproof case on it.

I'm not a mentally challenged faggot.

No AMOLED.

Because I bought the V20 like a smart person

I'm europoor, Poland here - send help

I think the camera is capable of taking 3D pics. Oh, and it can take a drop in the water.

Think that's it, really. It might be faster than the 6s, too, but the 6s is plenty fast for me, and I like my headphone jack.

it's overpriced and doesn't have features I need

That sounds really gimmicky... And the 2yr old Xperia i have currently is waterproof... I feel like smarphones might be reaching that point where they're fast enough to do just about everything you'd want out of one and anything more is just luxury gimmicks.

I don't like it

Enjoy your bootloops

doesn't run linux

It's too big, I already have the superior SE

>That sounds really gimmicky.
I thought so, too. Which is why I am sticking with my 6s. I actually really like it, and I'll probably use it as long as it is supported.

Oh, almost forgot, they also stuck an extra gig of ram in the 7, so it has 3 gigs, while the 6s has 2. That might be an issue somewhere down the line, but it isn't one right now. And there's stereo speakers on the 7 (big whoop).

>Just say "I'm poor"
>mfw it's mostly poor people who buy iphones instead of spending their welfare on child support so they can show off how not poor they are to other retards and make threads like this
lmao

I kind of wish I had gotten the SE. That said, I do like 3D touch, and can see it becoming a bigger thing over time.

I hope they keep on making the SE's. There's certainly a market for them.

It can't run cyanogenmod

How about you tell me why I would need an Iphone. I need my phone to be able to contact people. I don't need a 700$ phone to do that.

>I like my headphone jack

I realized last night at the gym that I don't relly need a headphone jack at all as everyone else was wearing bluetooth headsets except me. I don't own an iPhone 7, but ima buy me a bluetooth headset. Far great for mobility. I'm tired of wires.

Can't make the utility argument with Apple products any more than you can for a Ferrari.

The iPhone, as well as pretty much every smart phone (shy of Blackberry, for corporate security reasons), has never marketed itself as a spartan product, so why you would be in here asking why you need one, as if you really are ready to buy into the OP's insinuation, but just needing a little bit of evidence, is stupid.

I like my wooden earbuds. Not interested in bluetooth shit any more than I am the ear pods.

>I don't need a 700$ phone to do that.

Not an argument. There are Android devices on the market right now that cost $700 or more right now.

Apple market the iPhone for its simplicity, "it just works," people want and buy that.

>release a phone without audio jack
>can't make the wireless headphones work

LMAO

My 6S Plus still has a 3.5mm port.

I really don't like that fake clicky thing they have going on with the home button on the 7.

I'm poor

No I see People buying the crap because its got megapixels' and stuff, you don't have to buy a new phone everytime there is a new one.
I think it's a waste of money and nobody can tell me you can have enough money. So I buy stuff I need and nothing more and let's face it Android Devices are cheaper, if there would be an alternative from apple that's cheaper I would buy that.

>I hate technology advancement

Ok grandpa.

I've been using an Android phone with 512MB RAM for ahwhile and anything other than browsing heavier sites hasn't been much of an issue. With 1GB phones there's no issues at all. And even with 512MB you can set up a swap partition on the SD card so meh... A smartphone is really used for the camera, GPS, browser, and for making calls.

>you don't have to buy a new phone everytime there is a new one.

What if I want to? Are you mad that you are poor and can't afford the lastest technology? Fuck off, you patronising retard.

Reccomend me some older smartphone, using ace 2 now and want something bit better without going full 2016

too big so i got the 7 i have girly girl girl hands x

Yes, as well evidenced by my ownership of an iPhone.

You mistake me being against technology advancement with adopting a technology before it is mature.

All of those things you have listed can be covered by this phone (comes with Opera Mini) and is waterproof.

I don't really buy the spartan argument on smart phones. Smart phones are not spartan by their very design. That said, there is a difference between bare-bones, and unnecessary. 2GB of ram is plenty on my phone, and while 3 may future-proof it, I don't have much of an interest in paying the early bird tax on any product, much less ones as highly priced as apple.

It's a perfectly good argument. iPhones are expensive. The guy you replied to didn't even say he uses Android.

>There are Android devices on the market right now that cost $700 or more right now.

That's irrelevant

No I could afford it, but I don't want to be an consumer whore. I rather use money on stuff I need. Also you sound really mad I would get that checked, if you can afford a doctor that is.

But huge phones accentuate your cute little girly hands, they do for mine.

>bluetooh
>commercially available since 1994
>not mature

You're an irrational nostalgia fag.

i could get it for 0 down and 30 dollars a month if i wanted it but there is not a single set of wireless headphones that match my usecase

To this day, it has still not achieved the audio fidelity of analog headphones. This is why apple actually came out with their own version of wireless speakers (while still allowing bluetooth).

When bluetooth can surpass analog, and do so at a price that is affordable, I will consider getting a pair. However, despite its age, blue tooth still is not there, meaning it has not reached the level of maturity that it needs to reach.

>I rather use money on stuff I need.

The argument every "frugal" poorfag clings to. Nothing but a coping mechanism. You not rich, so you're incapable of understanding why people with disposable income burn cash the way they do.

You're also incapable of looking at benchmarks and realizing that, despite having seemingly lower specs, the iPhone 7 blows any Android flagship out of the water. Your views are reductive to those of a communist nutjob.

>owning a sub $1000 device makes me rich

Hello burger flipper

>It's almost three times more expensive than a phone that fulfils all my needs
>It doesn't play youtube videos on a locked screen
>No native webm support
>No micro usb charging port

this

Alright, Android user here since the beggining. I'm always hearing here and there about the speed of iPhones: is really that much of a difference in comparison to Android flagships? Even Google Pixel phones are relatively slow with stock Android against the iPhone 7. Is this true?

You don't have a file manage in iPhone and that's the only and absolute deal breaker for me. Is there a solution for this?

*tips fedora*

>valid point
>valid point
>valid point
>what the fuck you manchild, micro usb is going extinct, get over it

I don't actually want an iPhone 7. How is that so hard to believe? It's the worst iPhone iteration since the 2nd generation. Seriously why would you buy a $1000 smartphone with no headphone jack? I'm still flabbergasted that this thing hasn't flopped harder than Windows Phone. Apple fanboys turn their brains off when it comes to making rational decisions. The 7 is a clear downgrade from the 6S. When it comes down to it though, it's not about how good the actual device is. It's the social proof you get from owning the NEW IPHONE OMG even though most people buy them on loans because they can't afford the phone outright.

True. USB-C is the future, look at the new Macbooks :^)

>b-but buying a new phone every year is ok and you are poor if you don't waste your money like I do
>muh specs

You don't need that much power for playing candy crush or web browsing. It's a fucking phone, not a workstation.

>wasting $700 on a phone that doesn't even have a file manager unlike shitty windows ce PDAs

Also
>You not rich

Thanks for confirming that you're retarded.

I'm poor because I don't want to buy useless (for me) stuff. Can't beat that logic.
I have to admit that whole argument really brightens my day thank you user. Never thought I would find a better example of a consumer whore, that uses a product purely for its status, because there's nothing else to this person.
Congrats for showing the world how poor you really are.

>To this day, it has still not achieved the audio fidelity of analog headphones.

This only applies if your device isn't near you or there's strong interference. With newer versions, Bluetooth has reached near lossless audio quality. And let's be honest, not every analog headphone performs amazingly, so let's not go into the "I'm a conceited audiophile and only analog will do" route.

>This is why apple actually came out with their own version of wireless speakers (while still allowing bluetooth).

Besides the monetary interest in selling their own technology and accessories that only work with said technology?

this.

>I'm rich because I have a spare $55-60 every month

just wait a couple of years and you won't see a new anything with micro-usb and headphone jack

not that I like it, but it's reality, you delusional child

>Never thought I would find a better example of a consumer whore, that uses a product purely for its status, because there's nothing else to this person.

I'm not using an iPhone because of status, I'm using it because it's simply better than any android device on the market. Benchmarks don't lie, but keep ignoring them like the big retarded communist you are.

>it's reality
No, it's a prediction you've pulled out of your ass. It doesn't become reality until it actually happens.

please respond to

I have a 5s that still works as new. I'll get a new one once this one dies.

you're right. it's a prediction

now it's a fucking good one

That remains to be seen.

1) Too large
2) fuck iTunes

there are no phone guides since there are so many models that come out so frequently

is the nexus x5 any good? i'm looking for something in that price range

i was WAS considering an iphone before they removed the headphone port

I want a phone with a proper file system.

Ok then you tell me what you do with your high performance phone ? What is it that you need these specs ? Because your os gets crippled on purpose so you have to buy a new phone ?

This. I was all ready to go in on the iPhone 7 as my first iPhone until they pulled that shit. Same thing with the Macbook Pro 2016. Removing features and making your products harder to use is a terrible fucking strategy.

>micro usb is going extinct
>almost everyone in my office and all my flatmates, parents and anyone I visit has a micro-usb charger

Micro-usb is unpopular literally only in the US, assuming that's not an overstatement.

Nah the wires are for everything but the gym. Bluetooth is great there because you get full range of movement without worrying about the wire coming out of the jack

These appadvice.com/appnn/2015/05/the-7-best-iphone-and-ipad-file-manager-apps

Or you could try to jailbreak it and have more customizability.

Also, check out the most popular benchmarks and see for yourself how well Android phones perform against the iPhone.

shit sucks
>no 5,000mah battery
>no usb c
>no 3.5mm jack
>non-expandable memory
>1080p screen
>apple shitware
>overpriced
I mean the camera's not bad but that's it. I'm saving up for a DSLR for taking real photographs

yeah fuck that shit

Its shit.

>autism

>mfw the new 1000USD iPhone has the same resolution as my Samshit Note 3 from 3 years ago

Someone give me a face

>tfw see countless idiots with over ear Bluetooth beats constantly fiddling with fitmet on their head at the gym when they could just use some fucking earbuds like a reasonable person would do
You just know they do it so people can see they own them, too.

Just a personal preference, I just prefer Android because of the design of the OS and the way it functions (currently have a galaxy 6 edge)

>tfw posted this because apple blatantly copied its design and instead got shat on for "bootloop" problems.

Calm the fuck down, fags. I don't own a g5!

>some neckbeard on Sup Forums called me an autist
wew

Is this the image where that stupid meme comes from? Its like it vanished as quickly and mysteriously as it appeared

/thread