mobile.twitter.com/epakskape/status/808903359855992832
encyclopediadramatica.se/offended
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>poojeet 10
You have worse problems than a browser.

>le windows 10 is bad maymay
just fucking end your life already, mongoloid

This.
My PC crashed 5 times already because my taskbar is at the top, leaving me with either a black or a white screen.

mobile.twitter.com/epakskape/status/808903359855992832

Windows 10 is bad though

My windows 10 haven't crashed once since the launch, maybe you're computer is shit

>works on my machine :^)

probably user error in fairness

poojeet pls

So you're telling me that an i5-6200U, 8GB of RAM and a GTX 950M don't suffice for using PajeetOS 10?

>you're
opinion discarded

*doesn't
fuck

come on prakesh, we all know windows 10 sucks. you can stop pretending now. oh wait you can't, otherwise microshit will get your H1B revoked :^)

Meanwhile in Chrome with 2 tabs.

you need microsoft account to download extensions

Windows Server 2008?
XP?

Win 7 Pro SP1

OP here,
I don't have an account and was able to download extensions

Chromium with 2 tabs here
...though one of them is Facebook

Why the hell does it opens so many processes? I don't even use add-ons aside from uBlock.

>le every person who likes win10 is indian meme
srsly, just pull the trigger, drink bleach, end it now

t. Wintoddler

hhahahahhahhha

Windows 10 is objectively bad. They have released 3 cumulative updates since 1607, each creating more issues than fixing. Most recent bug, you cant change your default apps, the control panel UI is broken.

Xbox DVR is enabled by default causing input lag and fps drops in games, Steam recently patched this crap by disabling it automatically when you install it.

I could go on. I began using Ubuntu/Win7 after a year of wrestling with this piece of shit OS.

It's only using about 1GB of RAM and 1.2% of your CPU.

What is your problem?

Nice. Didn't know you could do that.

Just select Windows classic and modify the UI elements to your liking. I think it was also available in Vista and XP.

you have to be 18 or older to post here

i use enterprise, i have none of those problems. here's your (You) anyway

i agree it's bad by default, but nothing you can't solve in 5 minutes, at least in enterprise. and if you're using anything other than that, you're a retard who probably uses linux mint, anyway.

no OS is perfect by default, you fucking elitist autists, get over your greasy selves

I knew about it being in XP and Vista, but not in 7.

>no OS is perfect by default

XP/Win7 are perfect by default. Which is why till today they hold the highest market share for operating systems worldwide.

>you have to be 18 or older to post here
Nice strawman, Tyler

>i use enterprise
hahahahahahha

Fuck off, redditcancer

It's okay, Navadeep, you can stop posting now

both XP and Win7 were a clusterfuck when they released, and had to receive several service packs and patches to become decent, which is exactly what will happen to 10 in time

>BUT MUH OLD SOFTWARE IS BUTTER, BECAUSE I'M A MORON WHO CAN'T ACCEPT CHANGE!!!
really, just swallow a shotgun and do the world a favor

You don't know cancer till you realize Win10 turned calculator and image viewer into an app which takes 10 secs to launch.

Creating solutions for problems that never existed. The Microshit way.

et tu, user?

That one browser with 9 tabs open + Winbloat 10 eats up to 5.1 GB of RAM

7600 does not have any bugs, raj. 7601 is just a collection of updates, they don't modify 7 in any way besides adding UEFI support and few other drivers.

I love making shills mad
Go poo elsewhere, you literal mong

No.

>refugeespeak
Lmfao

really, is calling people who disagree with you indian names the best you can come up with? i'm truly and utterly disappointed in you, Sup Forums

>I love making shills mad
i'm truly having fun teasing you autistic idiots

>Creating a shitty post
>not expecting a shitty reply

ok mr. Shafiq Khan Muhammad, go dispove another theory elsewhere

Why are you saving the same image more than once though? You are literally an idiot.

t. Mahmoud

Are you offended?
encyclopediadramatica.se/offended

well, excuse me if the quality of my posting doesn't live to the high standards of this board, as proven multiple times through this thread

i'm not, i just copy the url and paste it in the open dialog window, the browser cache does the rest. you're literally a self-important pretentious cock gobbler

gotta run, fa/g/gots. thanks for the chuckles. hope you have fun with your toy OSes like the manchildren you all are. i wish you choke on dick by the end of the day, though, while us adults get shit done in our Windows 10(tm) machines, the Patrician's choice.

Why don't you have more RAM, Ahmed?

I'd rather be an Indian wagecuck than a manchiold pedophile Linuxuser who is obsessed with little Anime girls.

Then reddit is your website. Fuck off.

Don't wanna make Mr. Shekelberg wait!

take the poo to the loo, sanjay

the issue is that win7 is not touchscreen.

I would kill for a decent OS with touchscreen support for my surface pro 4. but I cant because even if I were to install one of the linux distros, it most likely wouldnt support the surface firmware.

fuck microsoft.

shill detected

7 works fine with touch screen on my xps15

you can change that back btw.