Smartphones PEAKED at iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5

Smartphones PEAKED at iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5.

Everything after these is unnecessary.
Because NO ONE and I mean NO ONE needs on their phones:
>128 GB of memory
>Octa core processors
>Over 12 MP cameras
>Over 2 GB of RAM
>Over 24 hours of battery
>5 inch of screen

Prove me wrong.

Those things are all nice to have.

Fuck you. I hate charging my phone.

>Over 2 GB of RAM
If I want to browse Sup Forums, and have some chrome tabs open while I browse [spoiler]Reddit[/spoiler], I definitely need more than 2GB.
24 hours of battery might mean 12 hours of actual use, so I'm all for that.
>5 inch of screen
I like bigger screens. 5.5" is pretty comfy to use desu.

The rest of the features might no be that useful TO ME, but I'm sure other people need for their own reasons.

>Because NO ONE and I mean NO ONE needs on their phones:
GB of memory
I disagree

If we were to rely on people with this mindset, we would be stuck in the stone age because nothing can ever evolve. Why are people like you even remotely interested in tech if it's not to bitch about the latest technology and how "everything was better in muh time"?

>If I want to browse Sup Forums, and have some chrome tabs open while I browse [spoiler]Reddit[/spoiler], I definitely need more than 2GB.

No you don't

t. S5 user shitposting with 8 tabs in botet browser and youtube background playback

But too much technology that I cannot afford isn't. All this (((((technologism))))) is creating a despairing segregation in today's society, creating unnecessary tension by singling out a individuals such as myself. I DEMAND technology makers to move at a pace that allows everyone, including me, to be able to afford technology fairly.

>Samshit and Apple shit
Kill yourself retard

also
>128 GB of memory
>memory
Memory implies RAM you cunt. Call it storage.

>PEAKED at [...] Galaxy S5.
ahahahahaahah
no

>640K is more memory than anyone will ever need

At least one of your meme points is an objectively idiotic thing to say that shows you have limited life experience. Can you guess which one?

S5 is garbage

my niggah

Agreed. My GS5 has the perfect screen size and is still faster than most of my friends phones.

>my s5 is still fast
Said no one ever.

I was about to make a thread to ask but there's one already up about phones. I need a new phone because I've got a busted ass old Huawei Ascend W1 that's on its last legs. I can't spend a ton so my choice is between the Galaxy S5 and the ZTE Max Duo LTE? Which phone is better? I've looked at comparisons but I don't know much about it all, especially processors. Which one is overall faster and more powerful?

If I may rebut
>I have a ton of music on my phone and use way more than 128gb. Inb4 stream, no thanks
>octacore processors - I use my phone for VR and love it
>you don't care about the quality of your pictures?
>see my above rebuttal re: processors
>over 24 hour battery - learn to troll more softly
>and last I have huge hands and my V10 looks like an iPhone 3g in my hands

Apparently the dark lord has spoken

pokemon go is laggy as fuck on an S5 and runs just fine on an S7. i like my S7.

>playing pokemon go

Is this July 2016?

OP bought a Galaxy S5 at full retail and now he's mad that it's only 2 years later and his shit is incredibly obsolete and he can't afford the new one because he already took out a second mortgage on his house.

This is why you buy unlocked chinkphones, OP. Get yourself a ZTE Axon 7 or LeEco LeMax so you can play with the big boys again.

And the S6 without a micro SD card slot is just perfect, right?
Ever heard of rooting and custom ROMs?

S5 is best phone.

>128Gb MicroSD
>Removable battery for doing fun things like pic related
>Comfortable screen size
>No issues in my shitposting abilities
>1080p screen is good enough for everything except VR
>Waterproof
>USB 3.0, which as of now I still prefer over USB C on my phone since nothing I or any human being I know actually has a USB C port on it
>Camera is good enough for me to show something to somebody
>everything JustWerks

Literally my only complaint is that the speaker is shit.

wtf is this?

>Googabytes ?

>touchwizz

>not rooting

Arrcutually:

For android phones the ideal today is:
>800ish Megs of RAM
>8-16GB of internal storage
>8MP camera with HDR,flash,decent image zoom,decent light balance and no shutter lag
>a headphone jack
>a usb C port with quickcharge
>a battery that lasts at least 10 hours a day
>720p~1080p screen
>stock android with the least amount of bloatware
>SD card slot
>gyroscope

What are custom ROMs? The S5 was one of the first phones to get the official CM 14.1 support.

gigaoctets

don't give a shit about anything but battery life and bigger screens than 5", those are for girls, raging faggots and fat eating cheetos looking motherfuckers.

>octacore
You know that is a marketing meme and it can use only four at a time right?

>shitsung
>toyPhone
>peak of anything

>>Over 24 hours of battery
Yes we do need that. I still use an S5 because it's the only phone that I can use without tethering myself to an outlet while still keeping the features I want.
>powerful snapdragon chip
>great camera
>sd slot
>removable batteries
>great display
>headphone jack
>bootloader unlock
>wireless charging
>fingerprint reader
The Note 4 has these things too but is too big for me.

8GB of internal stotage?

4u

>PEAKED
>unnecessary
>the addition of features I don't personally need is a downgrade
Stay self-absorbed OP.

I actively select my phones based on battery life.

Pic related is OP.

And that's the only argument you have for Satan's rebuttal?

I still use the GS5, /noreasontoupgrade/

>need

It's not about need user it's about want

Fuck off get a job

>24 hours of battery
lol even good phones only give you 6-7hours of screen with low brightness

Who cares about what I need? Capitalism is driven by what I want.

Why should we hold back innovation and improvement just so that poorfags like you can catch up? Stop being so useless and get a job so you can pay for a good phone, don't just sit around and complain asshat.

Runs fine on my s5, maybe it's your shitty exynos version

>Pokémon go

So you are a couple of the losers that bug me on the way to work then? I seriously can't walk to work without running into one of you freaks

>less than 6 GB RAM

As this user said technology is constantly being improved and it costs a premium to be at the bleeding edge of it. There is nothing wrong with have an older phone most top of the line phones drop significantly in price after a year or two.

It's more about useless tech than improvement.
You have the power of a computer on your phone and 99% of the time you won't even use half of it unless you are playing stupid video games

Might not be necessary but those are nice commodities, and it doesn't hurt to have them, with devices getting cheaper everyday. You can get a device with 6GB of RAM for $400, 3GB for $200 and 2GB for $100. There's nothing wrong with technology progressing.

How do I hold all these FLACs

Format and start from scratch there is bound to be a few artists you no longer listen to so you won't redownl9ad their albums