stale reddit post kys

t. man with no courage

>not using the bluetooth, Apple approved products
You deserve it for being cheap.

how do you know its reddit?

>using a mouse with a notebook
>not using the awesome trackpad
>not using a Bluetooth mouse
>not thanking apple for pushing manufactures to make USB-C products in the futures

And they call this place a technology board

Get out, pleb.

this x100

get rekt OP

jesus fuck

>using trackpads ever
enjoy your arthritis

>not thanking apple for pushing manufactures to make USB-C products in the futures
a fucking thousand times this
How is a tech board so full of laggards? USB a shit, shit!
Everybody should be pushing for USB-C as hard as possible.

>Not using a bluetooth mouse
>Not just finding a more comfortable place like the couch and using the trackpad
I mean seriously, if you absolutely have to use a desk with a laptop you're probably going to have an external monitor and keyboard, which you should be able to wire trough the monitor along with the keyboard.

>buying a mouse that requires a proprietary dongle

>power
>ethernet
>usb headphones
>usb keyboard
>usb mouse

Thats all i have conected always on my laptop and sometimes i use a SD cad or a USB

How many dongles would i need if I buy the greater and usperior MAC?

It's just that everyone and their mom was still using old school usb, forcing everyone to buy yet another 40+ adapter.
Had they atleast included another usb 2/3 port i would have applauded them

Still needs a dongle tho
Also
>using an apple mouse ever

>i place my mouse face down and end my turn

Wtf, I hate USB-C now

you don't quit smoking but smoking a little less, you quit smoking by not fucking smoking
removing USB ports cold turkey is the fastest way to bring change

I repeat that I believe that nobody on a tech board should shill for objectively bad technology just for muh backwards compatibility. If you absolutely must use USB get and adapter and let that ugly piece of crap remind you that you should only buy USB-C peripherals from now on.

>muh latest, greatest consumer garbage

Top kek.

ayyy

>If you absolutely must use USB get and adapter and let that ugly piece of crap remind you that you should only buy USB-C peripherals from now on.

Exactly this

And you dont even need to buy a Macbook yourself.

Its just hilarious a bunch of neckbeards making fun o something that is good for literally everyone because 'hurr apple is bad durr'

Shows how mature people here are I guess.

Literally a marketing ploy to sell you dongles at 100% markup
Apple had legacy FireWire ports for a decade.

or how about something called UNIVERSAL serial bus be, i don't know, actually universal?.

>actually believing apple shapes their products to sell dongles

M8, they will make a shit ton of money whatever they do.

Apple simply feels like its time to have single type of port for everything, and they are right. USBC is the future.

Fuck off Apple shill, Im not going buy some silly dingdongs just to use my printer, keyboard, mouse and external drive.

Thankfuly not every manufacturer is as retarded as Apple.

I have this mouse. The last time I had to turn it over and charge it was at least 4 months ago. I did it while I slept. It's an awesome mouse.

>stroke the entire length of the mouse to scroll up or down
It's a shit mouse

what are you talking about? You don't have to do that

haha

Why are they shipping new products with usb-A cables?

He literally is.
>being complacent with retarded consumer technology trends

Here's the fucking thing though
Literally NO ONE, not even other users with older Apple products, can flip you a flash drive and say, 'here, use this'.
We got one at work because they discontinued the older models, and literally you have to spend up to an additional $200 for fucking adapters.

Here's the fucking thing--APPLE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN DOCKING STATION. So literally any USB-C docking station is a flip in the fucking air if it works with Apple or not.

Well its a charging cable.
It goes on the wall so who cares.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Why is apple using depreciated charging technology it's the current year for fucks sake?

Dongle master race.

it's called deprecated

Could have to do with EU law.

If you wanted to sell phones in the EU they have to charge through USB.
The idea was to cut back on the amount of chargers....except to my knowledge every single phones comes with its own USB charger anyways.

>buying a computer that requires a proprietary... everything

>posting straight from reddit
at least you changed the filename to try and make it look like this is an original post

>using a mouse with a laptop
Why?

I get it. It's a Yu-Gi-Oh reference.

Just one - I use an adaptor with Ethernet + 3 USB 3 ports. Power goes in by itself, but there are full on docks that provide power too with one cable.

You worded that poorly. Using a mouse with a laptop is sometimes needed. Using a mouse with a MacBook or Thinkpad is what's retarded because their trackpad and track point respectively are the best in class.
They may be gaymurs tho

Don't forget you need a connection dongle to connect an iphone charging dongle which prevents the use of the headphone dongle while the charging dongle is dongled.

>using a mouse with a notebook
>not using the awesome trackpad

Because when you want to contradict yourself, you HAVE to do it the next line. And of course add a THIS to that one post after.

>using crapple

>creating unrealistic scenarios to try to push a point

We need more courage to remove all existing mice

Apple created the unrealistic scenario not me.

>listening to an iphone with headphones while you're charging it on your laptop

no one does this, listen to itunes through the macbook headphone port if anything, and unless you're putting music on it no one still plugs an iphone into a macbook, they sync wirelessly

How can I listen music on my macbook with my lightning earphone or headset, without a dongle, if my macbook doesn't have lightning ?

use normal headphones like a non-retard?

but then i could'nt use them with my iphone without a dongle. So you think its normal to carry around 2 sets of headphones or one pair of headphones and a dongle.

>needing a bitchmat to use your computer
Sad!

But then, i'll need a dongle to use them on my iPhone...

If I plan on using one pair of earbuds with both my iphone and macbook then I'll carry the two inch dongle in my laptop bag, it isn't completely ideal, but it isn't a big deal, either.

>boohoo why don't computer manufacturers support inferior technologies like PS/2 ports and tape anymore. Wahhh stuff shouldn't change.

Falling for the tim cuck memetop

Apple are as shitty as Samsung now. No innovation, just faggotty ass business plans.

So why didn't they use usbc for the new iPhone?

lol. sure thing dongle slave.

>going on Reddit

Yeah that's cool

>shamelessly posting today's top posts on Sup Forums

Fuck off reeee

twice as many dongle types to sell the goy.

>get BTFO
>lol ok

good one

>b-b-b-but USB C is the future because it's smaller and you can flip it around! and laptops can be even thinner!

Who fucking cares

It's not worth the

retooling costs for industry
retooling costs (aka new laptops) for consumers
the jizz in tim cook's ass
the fucking money

The push for USB-C connectors over USB3.0+USBA/MicroUSB is "linux user"-like. It's a very insignificant improvement, on the level of compiling your kernel without a module you don't need and organizing your .vimrc.

>Hurr but it's PRETTY

Typical USB C proponent.

And you know, I *WANT* there to be a hard limit on how thin laptops can be. It prevents manufacturers from prematurely removing features and making their laptops shitty without very clearly marking their portless garbage as entirely useless.

>we made the battery smaller but also switched to a low power intel ultraslow™ processor so it gets the same 10 hours at minimum screen brightness as a used thinkpad

People who use anything but the build-in trackpad should be shot on the spot.

go look at samsung laptops
their premium lines are XPS-tier stuff

Some people enjoy productivity.

I haven't been using a mouse on my laptop for months, and my wrist kinda hurts a little.
I've learnt that their not very healthy for your wrists.

Pretty much desu, they're pushing to different standards for their products that are incompatible with each other without raping the goyim some more. Pathetic

Let me remind you all that the said dongle costs 50 $:
apple.com/shop/product/MJ1K2AM/A/usb-c-digital-av-multiport-adapter

>Oy vey goyim aren't those old cables so clunky?
>look at this new pretty cable, philistines
>buy more adapters yesssss
>aren't adapters such a pain, goyim? it's worse than those old cables
>buy new devices goyim

I've been using the Magic Trackpad since it's release and I've never had any problems whatsoever. You are doing it wrong. Also,
>implying the using a trackpad is harder on your wrist than using a mouse
whatamireading.jpg

Trackpads are meant for use when a table top is unavailable. Not for when you financed 3 grand on a sub par laptop and can't afford the proper dongles to get productive use out of it.

>one thing is expensive
and?

and you need 3 of them atleast to match all other manufacturers.

>needs 9$ to charge my iPhone on my fagbook pro

I don't have a macbook or plan on using one, but I've run into the following scenario lots

>Get sent out of town for work
>Sitting bored in you hotel room after work
>Don't want to spend all your money at the bar like the idiots you work with
>Decide to play some vidya, or work on a project, whatever
>Open your laptop on the desk in your room

at this point the last thing you want to be doing is using the trackpad when you have a desk and for the moment anyways, are virtually immobile. I usually bring an xbox controller with me as well (some games are better with a controller, even on pc).

Sure the trackpad is fine for a lot of things, like if you're just reading stuff in bed, but most of the time I want a mouse

>One thing expensive
The dongle is more expensive that the mouse... Not to mention the actual laptop, which costs 1299 $.
apple.com/macbook/

well the magic trackpad is supposed to replace a mouse
the experience on it is not the same as on a laptop trackpad

>charging iphone on a macbook
Again, no one still does this

I charge my phone, camera, vape and other stuff at work all the time. But then again I don't need to carry extra dongles with me.

>charging your phone with your laptop
>creating an unrealistic scenario
HOLY SHIT

>mad because apple did it

pathetic

Usbc IS the future.

Kys or get out of this board.

Literally everyone does stupid ipajeet.

No they don't. Modern iphones last two days, you plug it in at night when you go to sleep. Apple doesn't need to cater to idiots that still plug their phone into their computer

>getting cucked out of features is the future
Jesus christ is this how applelfags think

I agree USB-C is the future.
Having to carry dongles might be acceptable.
But why?
Why do you have to pay extra for them?
Can't Apple provide them 'with' the laptop?

iphone 7 is 14 hours on idle ipajeet.

why doesn't apple sell accessories for it's computers with compatible cables?

It's so you're not forced to buy their proprietary shit if you want an extra charger.
But USB-C is still USB right? And I think charging via that will be allowed for new products. Which is why Apple is also using it.

Stop shilling homo.

I have a 7, this couldn't be more false, the thing lasts forever idle

Wait a fucking minute. Is this what the iPhone 7 looks like from the back? LOLL

Look at those plastic antenna bands, and look at that fucking camera bump. No wonder Apple's website didn't show the back of iPhone 7.

>10.25 hrs of 3g wireless use isn't good because some other piece of shit lasts slightly longer
Is this board really this retarded now?

I suppose if all you use your laptop for is scrolling through the men for men section on craigslist you might think a trackpad is fine

it has been around for years already and still not caught on

USB-A won't be going away anytime soon

Why would you buy a wireless mouse that isn't bluetooth? If you're going to use a USB port why not just use a wired mouse?

non-bluetooth mouses are cheaper when you have plenty of ports to use
and pairing is unnecessary on these things