This video seals the deal

This video seals the deal

I'm done with this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=DhCJuJoE6wM

this is not a review: it is a literal tutorial that points out every concern and throws an stupid solution

he even uses the red flag 'it is more fun to do it this way'

FUN

have you seen this? is Lisa and Jerry the only go-to real reviewers left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KftNp6hdO5g
youtube.com/watch?v=w-5NB6_QvSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't watch I but fuck off for easy shut posting karma

No serious fuck you op

You are a fuck head Microsoft shill killing the board

Go back to Pleddit you fucking jackass

>technology guy
>pretty much only reviews apple products

yeah nigger

tell me if this is not an sponsored video

youtube.com/watch?v=KftNp6hdO5g

for fucks sake

i legitimely enjoyed his reviews, and this is ridiculous
they are throwing the cash at him like there is no tomorrow

I'd never spend that much on earbuds but there are actually some decent features present on those things.

>hurr durr he only reviews apple products
>says "don't buy it"
>hurr durr fucking nigger

All that grease o.0

Mine looks nothing like that after regular use, did he eat a big bucket of fried chicken right before the review? jesus

Looks more like it's dusty

>watching a nigger
>watching a nigger macfaggot

I don't understand the whole "well, USB-C is the future"

Sure then, sell them in the future.

No seriously, this shit better last more than 5 years.

>Sure then, sell them in the future.
No one will ever adopt it unless someone is forced to upgrade. Let the retards buy MacBooks with USB-C now and then in a year or two when you get a new laptop USB-C shit will be cheap and common.

Hope you're right, I just don't see the point of it right now.

>technology board
>those seeking to promote technological advancement are "retards"
Sup Forums was a mistake

>Sup Forums was a mistake
Yes, buying shit you don't need right now with tons of adapters for stuff you already own is retarded, retard.

Plus the new MacBook is a downgrade, I'll keep my 99.5Wh battery, thanks.

Apple's biggest problem is that they have absolutely no legacy ports on the computer what so ever

the problem is that NOTHING uses USB-C at all yet. So you're forced to use an adapter or go without. The computer is literally the most afunctional computer on market right now. Applefags use the excuse that "its the future" or "why do you need to plug in anything ever?" as damage control its fucking retarded.

Other companies are doing the right thing in that they introduce NEW ports while still having old ports like USB A still available for compatibility.

>hey guys lets talk about the new MBP w/ touchbar
>first lets notice the apple logo, it doesn't light up any more, you might not care but this is a big deal about the aesthetics
Jesus christ you know when a review is shit when he starts going on about A E S T H E T I C S

that's one big ass niggaloid hand

>Other companies are doing the right thing in that they introduce NEW ports while still having old ports like USB A still available for compatibility.

This

Racist cunt

If you're going to buy an overpriced apple product, it better look goddamn good. And I would agree, light that thing up.

>Lisa is keeping the last gen model
youtube.com/watch?v=w-5NB6_QvSY

>Verge T-shirt
Told me everything I need to know about this video. You can't trust these Youtube faggots. They will have you spending your hard earned money in bullshit that's given to them, just to make a buck. The fucking liars, the snakes all of them. How hard is it to just TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH. I see through these motherfuckers.

ayo cracka dese now headphones be D O P E af boi u betta steal em from som foo if u see im walk around showin dese off

he blew half his review talking about the features and problems of the fucking touchbar

>being this dongled

I feel like everyone who dislikes this guy is just jelly.
He is a good reviewer who explicitly tells you not to buy Apple Products while at the same time complimenting them so he keeps getting free stuff from them to review.
Meanwhile he says the Pixel is the best Android phone out (which it is) and the Jaybird 3s are the best wireless headphones (which they are).
In addition to this he is giving away 100 One Plus 3Ts and that just shows he is open to a lot of different consumer tech.

I think that Sup Forums can't stand 3 things about this guy; one he is black (because Sup Forums has crept onto every board), two he is successful and Sup Forums hates people who do well where a healthy person sees it as something to aspire to, and three he is non bias in his reviews of products and sincerely has the capability to enjoy multiple brands and types of consumer goods which Sup Forums literally can not stand.

Face it, people who don't like him are envious he isn't a brand warfare, middle class, plebeian.

he hasn't made quality videos in a long time. All his videos now are just focused on looking good.

there's no substance

cuck

90% of youtube "reviews" on products aren't reviews at all. They are auditions by the uploader for the manufacturer of the product they are shilling. The hope being that if enough people view their video and/or the manufacturing company thinks your good, then maybe they will pay/give you free shit to advertise for them.

I don't see why anyone would bother trying to find a review for the "big brand name" products anyways, they are all the same. They will work, but they will never be as good as they could/should be, because the manufacturer doesn't want you to keep it for too long. They want you to buy the next one as soon as possible.

>promote technological advancement

>he thinks big brand name companies actually care about advancing technology
>he doesn't know it's all about the profit margin
Hows that new Iphone treating you? Are you still amazed by the wireless headphones?