Normalfag bingo

Go, go, go

I wouldnt consider myself a normie, but meh.

OP here, I'll start

or maybe i didn't start

bingo
but is this really technology?

fug

close one

hardcore terminal-only gentoo autist reporting in

I'm a normie.

>Gets compliments easily
Prob because everyone thinks I'm the next school shooter or something and they want to be on my good side out of fear.
>Had a girl say she loves you
We were in the woods with friends and I tricked her into getting lost with me, she cried and panicked and confesses to how she loves me and how I'd be a good husband and whatnot. Later when we regrouped she turns tsun and denies saying anything towards me :\
Also the middle space should be a freebie, not some impossible act.

> literally missed every single one
> fugg

I'm 18. How fucked am I?

For 'been to concert with friends', does it count if they just went with me because they needed a ride?

Unfortunately, yes

almost, phew

>Made ensure everybody can read it under the bell.

Gimp power user.

Proud Normie

i only moved out because my parents died. and i lost my virginity to a prostitute.

I hate myself.

If I die, can Sup Forums at least come to my funeral?

It's ok if you work out. Yet. :^)

Thanks for ruining my morning reminding me of how much of a failure I am.

>2/25

Guess I'm a normie

You didn't even get bingo.

>use social networks

Sup Forums is a social network

These guys Gimp

No because there is only one use of Sup Forums: Anonymous.

>Implying you have killed your parents and then kept a woman in your basement for a year till she developed stockholm syndrom.
I believe you tried drugs but not the former.

You guys are kidding me, r-right?

and yet i call this my main board

Social network - a dedicated website or other application that enables users to communicate with each other by posting information, comments, messages, images, etc.

i think this is accurate

>tfw you loose your virginity with your own daughter

>you're the most pathetic person on Sup Forums

Guys, don't do this to me.

Still live with my mum while I study and have been with same girl for years so no point in having other sexual partners.
Do I win something?

I don't think it's possible to get much worse user, may as well kill yourself now.

so i'm really a normie after all huh

No. You didn't bingo

I am actually content

all these things that you pride yourselves on don't actually bring contentment
and while I would want to be married someday, I have accepted that I may be alone my whole life. Women are very double-minded, here is an example

Being 18, on /g and only one away from getting a BINGO your not too far from being a normalfag. I wouldn't sweat it too much, especially if you are still in HS.

fml im a normie

forgot

given the normie context, websites where you communicate with internet strangers do not count.

I guess that's fair

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I-if only I felt like a normie

Wow, no bingo or even remotely close to one and thinks he's a normie...damn autists.

I'm here with you user ,

How is this related to Technology and who came up with this shitty bingo card. "Have had sex in public" and "tried Recreational drugs" are fucking laughable. I did a 14/25 but I don't honestly care, if You need to validate yourself as a robot then go to >>>r9k or if you want to be more of a normie then .

Broken arms?

Should I leave?

Jesus Christ, don't you know how to play bingo? You need to get laid one time to be a normie. If you happen to loose your virginity to a someone you picked up at a bar one night you have a double bingo.

If you are really content, then fuck everyone else's idea of being a normiefag! Enjoy life!

Damn, this one is legit hard.
How do you people end up with so many?

Hell yeah!

Wew lad