Firefox is dead to me

Firefox is dead to me.

What's wrong with fighting for privacy?

Thanks for the reminder, just donated 20€.

>uses default homepage
You make me sick

Literally memed yourself there pal

what do they mean by a force of good, advancement of SJW agenda?

>mad that a company that runs on "privacy" and open source ask to stay in business
>rather use the botnet memed chrome that openly and secretly tracks everything single thing you do in their browser
>likes ads
Well?

keep making those threads buddy

they're not
they're fighting to keep their shitty project going

OP is on suicide watch.

people who don't change their home page aren't really the target audience

I know rite, I wish they supported forces of evil.

Stupid polcuck gets triggered and starts whining..

wow talking shit about one of the most widely used browsers on Sup Forums I bet you're a real tough developer yourself

Just block it with uBlock.

Everything "widely used" on Sup Forums is garbage. This place the a Tech Comedy board.

OP just got BTFO by quints, thread is over

what do you use and why

use brave browser. mozilla is nothing but a compromised marxist circlejerk now.

>using donation money to teach random yahoos to write "hello world"
Are they competing with Mozilla to see who can waste more money on worthless tech initiatives?

>brave browser
AHAHAHAH
that shit is literally built with an objective to show users different kinds of ads and make money off of it, it's DOGSHIT

i dont know about you but i love the idea of getting bitcoin for browsing the web or disabling everything if i dont like it. sounds to me like youre a butthurt furryfox faggot mad that no one likes your shitty activism anymore.

>mad that a company that runs on "privacy" and open source ask to stay in business
then why are they making deals with google, yahoo and yandex, three of the biggest data-miners on this planet?

read their FAQ, it stores literally EVERYTHING about you locally and uses it to show ads to you
one exploit or a bug and cy@ later to your infos

But user, they are Mozilla

congrats

your info was just sold to the highest bitter

I'm retarded. I meant to type Wikimedia.

I rather get jewed than tumblred over.

>literally the cuck-browser
>literally even ms edge is better at this point

HAHAHAHA. oh how the mighty have fallen

>mfw this is the best pajeet has to shill for edge
>mfw i haev no faec

Tell me about all the large scale open source projects that succeeded on the tip jar model.

Wikipedia

Mozilla has always been a foundation and they've always asked for donations periodically you newfag.

very convincing post tumblr whale. firefox is going to die and youre not going to get paid to spread "awareness" of "diversity" any longer. cya

where did you get the idea that I'm using firefox? enjoy your low quality botnet, bye

I know this is going to be haram here
but I am using Edge on the regular

>adblock plus
>tampermonkey

it goes fast as fuck

>trashing my money

They don't say anything about privacy, they say a healthy force for good.

This is problematic because the web is an open platform for free speech, they are pushing a political agenda that is bigoted against anyone that doesn't share their views of integration and diversity.

It's essentially hate speech against free thought. Mozilla has become an engine for biased liberal propaganda and intimidation.

I don't see a purpose in using anything other than Google Chrome.

It used to be king back in the day, but it's just become bulky and overrun by pointless features. Such as the built in messenger. Remember that? I remember.

The only valid reason I could think of is because of how customizable it is, but I got bored of that long ago.

>Google Chrome
>uBlock Origin

Got the basics down right there. After that it's all up to you.

Also as a side note, shit like this is why people develop "alt-right" ideals, which shouldn't be labeled as a movement because its the natural state of freedom. This isn't some gene rodenburry fantasy post scarcity world, this is 2016 niggers gonna nig, fags gonna fag, and trying to survive means I don't have to give a flying fuck about your feelings.

what's wrong with it?

>I don't see a purpose in using anything other than Google Chrome.
Closed source, non-customizable.

quints confirm

Why not donate indirectly buy buying a Firefox OS phone?

Can I donate via bitcoin?
Firefox and mozilla have given me so much, I think it's fair to give them donations, even if they are memed as SJWs

I bought one like 3 years ago and it was shit

>have 5 tabs open
>chrome uses 2gb of memory

Its vim binding plugin is shit compared to vimperator.

Same, I haven't decided about what to do with it yet.

Yet we helped moz and that makes us heros.

what went wrong?

The only reason I still use firefox is because some cuck on Sup Forums shills against it.

I'LL DONATE MY PARENTS' HARD-EARNED MONEY TO SPITE A STRANGER ON THE INTERNET!

Money rules the world, if you want to rule over your browsers features you have to pay you dumb jew.

i gave them 5 bucks a few months ago. gave wikipedia 5 bucks for the past two year too.

Hey nigger what web browser do you recommend for Windows then?

>Moonrune name
>Tripfag
>Autistic screeching bout "Dem liburals"
>replys to self
Could you post a pic of your helmet???

Chrome is botnet.

Enjoy your memory leaks.

>>literally even ms edge is better at this point
$0.02 has been deposited into your microshill account

>You're wrong because you're FAT!
How's the sixth grade going?

>problematic
>bigoted
>hate speech
SJW detected

>Blaming your problems on the Jews is the natural state of freedom
Really makes you think...

>trying to survive
Do you live in a village in Africa? Do you live in fucking Syria? Are you at least homeless? If you can't answer yes to at least one of those questions, you're in no position to whine about survival. The only way your survival is at risk in any meaningful sense for people above the poverty line in developed countries is if they literally commit suicide. Otherwise, you can fuck up however hard you want, and the WORST that can realistically happen is you end up in jail, where you're STILL provided for without even doing anything to deserve it.

This post gave me autisim