Not memeing here but I went to the apple store to check this out. This is easily the most beautiful...

Not memeing here but I went to the apple store to check this out. This is easily the most beautiful, well crafted electronic device I have ever experienced.

What is your excuse for not immediately buying this?

>poorfags need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIa4q5s6RlA
youtu.be/nUHROAtyGIg?t=272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is your excuse for not immediately buying this?
I understand that function precedes form.

One of your shitty threads wasn't enough?

I bought one, but not with a touch bar. I thought it was annoying.

Keep it in here:

This is not a thread about apply. It's a thread about the best laptop ever crafted in human history.

I thought the touchbar was annoying too but it has some nifty features in specific applications. Also it has touch ID which would streamline a lot of the password inputting.

>This is not a thread about apply. It's a thread about the best laptop ever crafted in human history.
Sure thing, buddy, sure thing. :^)

Doesn't do what I need it to do.

Get back to me when Autodesk and National Instruments support Apple products.

Also get back to me when these things can do gaming.

It's a waste that the 'best' laptop can't run proper CAD, circuit simulation, or gaming software.

Because im waiting for the google pixel 3

Incompatible wih VIM

Because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=yIa4q5s6RlA
t410 is waifu tier

You'd marry it?

Yes

Hot.

Buy it, buy a dozen things, you will still come back and shit post here. Nothing ever changes.

because i have a perfectly fine 2015 rmbp....
maybe i'll upgrade for the 2017/2018 updates

I bought a xiaomi air 12, same thing but less than half the price

>gaming
>on a laptop
You're a retard.

Im sure its good, but id rather spend my money on something else.

>same thing

Xiaomi Air runs OSX? Cool.

MacBooks are known to be very good looking.

I remember seeing an unibody MacBook for the first time back in 2009, it looked so simple yet so beautiful.

macOS is also alright

OSX a shit, wrong place buddo

It looks too clean though, it is the same reason I don't like Star Trek's ship, too clinical. It needs to look more like a Klingon vessel, that'd be sexy, yet rugged.

Nah.

>macfags literally brag about not being able to service their own computers like it's a feature

On the MacBook why does everything look soldered together and impossible to replace?

yeah sometimes they look too simple, but it's what I like, for example the standby light on the old macbook pros (rip), the fact that it's only visible when it's on, it's the little details that I like.
youtu.be/nUHROAtyGIg?t=272

I like IBM/Sony designs too, which look nothing like apple's. They both attractive in their own way.

Run osx in a vm
:^)

>mentions games
>HA, STUPID CHILD PLAYING VIDEOGAMES, NOW WE CAN IGNORE THE FACT THAT OTHER THINGS ALSO DON'T WORK.
>GOTCHA
>HA

I think it is beautiful as well.

But I heard that it suffered in battery life compared to the previous iteration and that doesn't work for me. Also, the gold macbook 2016 is also a gorgeous device and I'd rather own that.

Also, I'm not sold on having to give up the standard usb plugs that are on my macbook pro 2014.

Not a fan of the Mac OS. It's nothing personal, but if the piece of hardware is so expensive because of the software that runs on it (at least in part), then I had better like the software.

If I'm just going to install Linux on it, then there is no real reason for me to spend so much money, as it would be on nothing but aesthetics. Not that there is a particular problem with aesthetics, but not everyone is willing to spend more money on a laptop in order to have them.

I've answered as honestly as I can, and hope you find it satisfactory.

SOLIDWORKS, nigger. I understand you're some libcuck but some of us do real work.

I do not particularly enjoy the taste of two things the owners of the computers you mentioned enjoy in mass sinful quantities. Those are as follows:

>Cocks
>& Shit

It's not a 2-in-1 device. A normal laptop just feels limiting now. It's really cool to have the option to use your device in portrait mode and write with a pen.

It has an atrocious keyboard.

/