User is calling himself a programmer...

>user is calling himself a programmer, but when i asked if he knows how computer operates or how to write in assembler he said he has no idea!

Assembler fags are the worst. It's not really that difficult. You're just using the fact that most programmers don't know it as a way to inflate your own ego.

If it's not so difficult, why won't most programmers know it?

Other people have done it for us, why should we waste brainpower on a solved problem?

being a programmer that can only write certified pajeet code is like being a mechanic that has no idea how combustion engine works
>hur hur i dont need it
>i dont need to diagnose anything i have error codes

Because it's not necessary for every programmer.

I learned it because I had an interest. It wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be. In some ways it's simpler, because you don't have to worry about managing 10+ abstractions at a time like with higher level languages.

>implying if you don't know assembler, you must be a pajeet

Bretty stupid. Possible sign, but not definitive.

>programming

literally assembly line tier '''''career'''''

pic related, it's you

>hmm i learned five commands in assembler
>heh its pretty easy, ill stop going further in

True.

Programmers are the assembly line workers of our century.

Took Computer Architecture I and II.

Built an 8-bit computer on an FPGA and programmed it in machine language in I.

In II, learned how to program a microcontroller. Made programs with multiple modules, making use of interrupts, timer, analog to digital converters, serial/parallel communication.

You were saying?

Oh also interfacing with LCDs, 7-seg displays (multiplexed), DIP switches, LEDs, all that fun stuff.

Nearly anyone can write in an assembly language.
I found it was easier to grasp initially than higher level languages.

But why would you write a program in it unless you needed to?
It's less portable, more complex and if you want to make changes harder to work with.
Not to mention that you are more likely to make mistakes in it, even if you often work with assembly.

There is a time and a place in it for assembly. Anyone whom answers "hurr durr gotta go assembly for everything" has no real world experience.

wow, you're a big boy pls tell me more

>gets BTFO on a naive assumption

TIME FOR SARCASM AND FROGPOSTING

Maybe because people have different interests?

one says it's for ego and the other says their ego demands they don't do it

which one is it?

>Girls caring about computer programming

Well I like dark skinned girls and my parents canceled the trust fund in my name because of that.

this is the most retarded question

>get btfo
>starts memeing

classic Sup Forums

>he doesn't take a needle and physically scratch his code into the hard disk

Welcome to the world of being autistic and having a three inch penis. People that act like this in the workplace are universally hated. We have had a few of them, trust me.

>user is calling himself a programmer because he knows assembly, but when i asked if he knows quantum electrodynamics he said he has no idea!