How is that project going?

How is that project going?

How is that black metal music coming along?

Waiting on a custom PCB to come in the mail. Also waiting on the capital to buy some cheapo car speakers for my suitcase boombox project. Also looking at buying a thinkpad to play around with linux on

Thinking of ways to make readability faster

Fuck you Varg. I'm supposed to be coding but I came here to waste a few hours and now I feel bad about it.

How are you assembling it? Have a reflow oven?

The boombox suitcase? I have an old samsonite suitcase like pic related except with wheels and its maroon. Still working on the speaker layout, but i think im going to go with 2 10 inch subs, 2 crossovers, and 2 tweeters but I might go with just one 12 inch sub instead. Ill put the speakers in the side going out with a piece of wood cut to shape as a bracket to hold them in filled with foam. Ill have a hole cut in the side with an amp with a 3.5 mm jack and probably a bluetooth reciever and some.power source. This one is still in infant stages

Oh shit, you meant the PCB. I had it custom made for a project to learn souldering. Its got spots for surface mount, chips, through hole, etc. Just used some company that will make it to your specifications and send it to you

I-I'm almost done with the logo.

Was finally considered done on Friday, bugfixing is the next step.

Procrastinating for the last 3 days because I'm stuck on a hard problem. Going to give it another shot tomorrow.

the botnet is going well.

same here dude
3 weeks in it

fucking with my raspberry pi atm. plex is pretty amazing, kodi blows, raspbian is OK, still need to set up retropie

it's due monday
progress is pretty good

>I know nothing about acoustics: the post.

Might want to go with a single 8 inch sub, pal. There's a reason a twelve inch sub comes with large enclosures that take up room in your trunk. You can't cram them in tiny spaces without drastically affecting your performance.

They've been on hold 'cause of school. Last exam tomorrow, then I have three weeks absolutely free. Working on a flashcard app that can turn latex into flashcards.

What are you stuck on?

eh... it works I guess

ML

like in SML?

I havent even started yet

tfw you forgot the kernel

so far I only have this idea, I need to learn how to use a microcontroller, how to connect it to motors and make it control them, etc. I don't really know anything about electronics so I have a lot to learn before I can really begin.

Cool printer.

Tfw no recognition for your work

Check /diy/ out with this. They sure can point you out to source materials and dispositions

Still in the yak shaving and devops phase. Making another real time webapp, not sure where I'm going with it yet. Last time I made a plug.dj clone that could also do Twitch streams, and had a random button that used random words from dictionary.txt to search and queue up a random youtube video (was pretty cool actually).

Was thinking of doing a file sharing over WebRTC app this time. You can't directly access the file system from the browser but you can set a cookie to repopulate some invisible upload forms with the files you have in your "share" I think.

Or I'll make a Discord clone with video conferencing, idk.

This is called plotter and was a thing when printers were shit. Go ahead and make one though it gonna be lots of fun for you.