/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user's K6000 Pro arrived • user tries out chink cloud storage services • Zapals still hasn't sent user's order (contact support and ask what's taking them so long) • user wants to know if anyone else is having sim issues on their RN3P • Bigclive reviews Nitecore Tube flashlights, they're currently on sale over at Gearbest for $6 youtube.com/watch?v=yxI2Ln26ivY
• A video popped up explaining the recent BM800 mod diagram made by user with help of a Japanese BM800 modder
youtu.be/0lpQ0BpjUtg

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0lpQ0BpjUtg
artforum.com/inprint/issue=199210&id=33486
aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-FT232RL-FT232-USB-TO-TTL-5V-3-3V-Download-Cable-To-Serial-Adapter-Module/1079948_32328414778.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.QAUZ9K
aliexpress.com/store/product/5pcs-CJMCU-CP2102-MICRO-USB-to-UART-TTL-Module-6Pin-Serial-Converter-UART-STC-Replace-FT232/1079948_32699977431.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.cKAgV7
aliexpress.com/item/New-Wireless-module-CH340-NodeMcu-V3-Lua-WIFI-Internet-of-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266/32707279320.html
aliexpress.com/item/Barebone-Mini-Pc-Qotom-Q190G4N-S08-Quad-Core-J1900-VGA-4-usb-Fanless-X86-apply-to/32776255717.html
tindie.com/products/blkbox/esp8266-esp-01-programming-and-development-board/
aliexpress.com/store/product/new-Starter-Kit-UNO-R3-mini-Breadboard-LED-jumper-wire-button-for-Arduino-compatile-free-shipping/1079948_32710529698.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.NKKmci
reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts/comments/5j16au/popping_bubblewrap_is_not_as_fun_when_you_realise/
aliexpress.com/item/Slutty-Pocket-Puchi-Puchi-Keychain-Puti-Electronic-Bubble-Keyring-Pop-infinite-air-bubble/32686989365.html
aliexpress.com/item/7-Keys-3-Buttons-Children-Kids-Button-Toy-Accordion/32655110301.html
aliexpress.com/item/Puzzle-Assemble-building-blocks-kids-toys-Monster-Dinosaurs-DIY-Special-treatment/32777445100.html1603_1&btsid=5f30057f-a893-4115-8cd7-21c0c892e513
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_364275.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for chinking the chinks

why doesnt everybody do this then?

>A video popped up explaining the recent BM800 mod diagram made by user with help of a Japanese BM800 modder
youtu.be/0lpQ0BpjUtg

It was posted on /csg/ less than 15 minutes ago and has gotten over 60 views in that time

Any recommended quadcopters/drones

>why doesnt everybody do this then?
Because if that were the case then people wouldn't be able to do it anymore. And they'd probably only sell large bulk like they used to.

because not everyone is a nigger/jewh

I want to suck your dick, RegularOP.

Can anyone recommend a good headphone amp? Are the x-audio ones any good?

Where to buy beautiful chink muslim qt gf?

so if only I do it then I can get free chink shit forever?

I'm already getting high-quality shit for pennies on the dollar, I'm not going to repay them by stealing their inventory

nigger

here we go

I don't think this has stopped humans from doing something even once in our entire existence

nice try OP

BM-800 mod makes you need spooky electricity even more. BTFO if you were trying to power it on a usb sound card

Is all this BM-800 shilling a chink conspiracy to sell more phantom power supplies?

We're not all broke faggots without $13 to spend on spooky electricity.

>tfw trying to make MIUI look like stock android on my RN3P
Still need a better wallpaper and icon pack though, any suggestions?

artforum.com/inprint/issue=199210&id=33486

meme

Bought a cheerson cx10wd. Other that poor battery life (like 5-10 min) it's pretty ok.

>who is this ffcossag guy anywhere, anyone here ever heard about him before seeing that he frequents Sup Forums

Only people in speaker and battlestation threads know of me.

>Is all this BM-800 shilling a chink conspiracy to sell more phantom power supplies?

I run mine on two old UPS batteries and a box with like 5 passive components inside.

/wg/

Why don't you install CM13 (official) or an unofficial build of CM14? I'm using Santhosh's unofficial CM13 build and it's working great.

Plus I get actual stock Android.

The other day at work I noticed that my ATE-S were rattling, turns out this metal ring grill shit came loose, and was sliding around in the housing. Pried apart the housing and set it back in place, its just a pressure/friction fit. Snapped back on the housing, and they don't sound any different.

>13$

couldn't you just build one using a cheap low power transformer for half that?

Full device encryption is broken on the latest CM13 snapshot and the latest CM14 nightly and this is a massive deal breaker for me.

It was also broken in Resurrection Remix so i gave up looking for roms and just flashed the xiaomi.eu ROM. I haven't tried that CM13 build though.

The Mi 5s still doesn't have CM ported to it.

I knew buying this was a mistake.

wtf is that internet icon

post speakers and battlestation

Thanks.

>SPI
Does this mean a display? All I'm getting on google is serial peripheral interface and the common trend seems to be displays when looking at aliexpress.
>forget that PL2303 and get a CP2102 instead.
Ok. I can see how it's the more popular device. Any particular reason?
If i use:
aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-FT232RL-FT232-USB-TO-TTL-5V-3-3V-Download-Cable-To-Serial-Adapter-Module/1079948_32328414778.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.QAUZ9K
Could I later move to
aliexpress.com/store/product/5pcs-CJMCU-CP2102-MICRO-USB-to-UART-TTL-Module-6Pin-Serial-Converter-UART-STC-Replace-FT232/1079948_32699977431.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.cKAgV7
for actual power supplying?
I don't know much of wire-pixies.

Is there a mixed back of LED's i should pick up or something? I mainly find large packs of LED's of a single color or LED strips.
>And don't get the ESP-01
I got it gifted to me. I love the little thing, I'm buying another.
>get the ESP-12 (with adapter plate) instead.
aliexpress.com/item/New-Wireless-module-CH340-NodeMcu-V3-Lua-WIFI-Internet-of-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266/32707279320.html
I thought this was just that.
I'm a bit iffy on the LUA, being a primarily C/C++ programmer. But I don't think it would be all that bad, and there's ways to revert back to C++ right?

check or depending on what floats your boat

Oh right forgot those boards existed, thanks lads.

Anyone ever buy a Qotom computer? I'm checking out one, seems like a decent low power file server. Kinda sucks that the shipping is 30% of the final price though.

aliexpress.com/item/Barebone-Mini-Pc-Qotom-Q190G4N-S08-Quad-Core-J1900-VGA-4-usb-Fanless-X86-apply-to/32776255717.html

Here you go

I have been looking at these pretty hard as of late. Would be good for pfSense firewalls. not sure if I trust them.

Is the meme deathadder still the go to choice of a mouse that you want to last longer than a month or did anything new show up?

seeing what was under it did you expect it would?

DJI Inspire gets some good reviews.

I have a Neewer NW-700, which looks exactly like the BM-800's board, but in red. Can I do that on mine? I got this mic because I bought it from a friend for 10€.

If it looks identical and the component values are the same (measure about 9 V across where the capacitor would go and it likely is), then yes.

>... for actual power supplying?
I don't quite understand.
You want to use the power pins of a TTL adapter as a power supply?
From my experience, it won't even be able to give stable power to an ESP8266.

>Is there a mixed back of LED's i should pick up or something?
For RGB? It's all contained in one led, just search for "RGB LED 5mm common anode".
If you don't have any normal single-colored LEDs, get those first.

>I thought this was just that.
No, NodeMCU has an integrated USB TTL adapter and a regulator so you only have to hook it up with an USB cable.

>I'm a bit iffy on the LUA, being a primarily C/C++ programmer. But I don't think it would be all that bad, and there's ways to revert back to C++ right?
There is support for ESP8266s for the Arduino IDE, which let's you program in C++.

lovely tripfagcode

Not at all, I actually felt relieved it was useless fluff as it would make the repair easier. If it ever comes loose again ill just remove it completely.

Thanks.

nice try op

Looks like you could get the same speed out of a free/$20 core 2 duo desktop out of the trash desu.

Then again if it's even with 3-400% of the claimed power consumption it's probably miles better in that respect.

Someone posted here a few days ago with some Nomos (I think) knock off watch, with a really nice watchband. Problem is that I only remembered that it was nice, not what it looked like. Anyone here know what it was?

>put fake watch on wish list
>one hour later its 10 cents less
>when you normal search it its still normal price

I didnt know this is a thing

>I don't quite understand.
>You want to use the power pins of a TTL adapter as a power supply?
>From my experience, it won't even be able to give stable power to an ESP8266.
Yes that was sortof the idea I had.
I'm very new to this of course but currently I'm using
tindie.com/products/blkbox/esp8266-esp-01-programming-and-development-board/
A (my only) breadboard and pic related for my ESP-01.
I haven't noticed any issues so far, but I haven't really tested it or considered it very much.
>There is support for ESP8266s for the Arduino IDE, which let's you program in C++.
Yes I was thinking of the NodeMCU though. It comes with a lua interpreter in the firmware if i understand it correctly. My concern was with if it would be easy to go back to the old firmware and still work using the nodemcu.

>If you don't have any normal single-colored LEDs, get those first.
Any particular reason? I have maybe one or two red LEDs. Couln't I just snip off the anodes I don't want to use to 'convert' the RGB LEDs to whatever color?

Sorry about all the rookie shit. I don't mind you skipping questions if they're onerous. I find them rather annoying in my area of expertise.

Yeah noise and power are concerns, this will be a home device running 24/7. And I don't think AES acceleration or USB 3.0 were introduced until the Core i series came out.

items i put on wish list generally go up in price for me

Oh and I really have to sleep now.
So here's my current shopping list.

I'l probably also get this:
aliexpress.com/store/product/new-Starter-Kit-UNO-R3-mini-Breadboard-LED-jumper-wire-button-for-Arduino-compatile-free-shipping/1079948_32710529698.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.NKKmci
Seems like a good kit.

Thanks a lot for the help. I'm sure I'll enjoy this stuff a lot.

>Yes I was thinking of the NodeMCU though.
The NodeMCU is just an ESP12 with easy USB access. You can flash it with Arduino programs without problems (it will replace the Lua interpreter though but you can flash that firmware on it again)

>Couln't I just snip off the anodes I don't want to use to 'convert' the RGB LEDs to whatever color?
You could, it's kinda wasteful though.
You also have more sizes,shapes,etc. available with single-colored LEDs.

I've only been around for like two months now
is /csg/ as high traffic during the other 3 quarters of the year, or is christmas shopping making this place more active than usual

What strap is that

Reminder that chink packaging is just cancer waiting to happen
reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts/comments/5j16au/popping_bubblewrap_is_not_as_fun_when_you_realise/

Kristallnacht Judentoter afaik

Looks like a perlon strap, but a more detailed crafted one.

>linking to reddit

Popping bubblewrap is for children.

I hope you spread your bubblewrap all over parks and playground for the children at night.

Those no-fun cops will never catch me.

has anybody bought chink meme magnets? Anything I should be aware of?

aliexpress.com/item/Slutty-Pocket-Puchi-Puchi-Keychain-Puti-Electronic-Bubble-Keyring-Pop-infinite-air-bubble/32686989365.html

Don't eat them

disable cookies

wow thats funny bro

I doubt it has the same clean break as a proper breaking plastic bubble would.

almost as autistic as the fidget cube

its something german with kristal in it

you're not wrong

>Slutty
you tricked me

>I dont need to spend money on dumb shit
>this kids accordion has amazing reviews
aliexpress.com/item/7-Keys-3-Buttons-Children-Kids-Button-Toy-Accordion/32655110301.html
>mfw

guaranteed rolling in top quality pussy m8

i hope so. My kazoo only gets me sluts, I need a nice girl.

Dude I tricked you into buying this golden kazoo month ago.

Any recommendations on small computers? Was thinking of one of the orange pis, but I'm not sure they're strong enough I'm looking to build a somewhat portable mame system. Basically a 2 player fight stick with something running mame inside it. Probably just have power and HDMI running out the back. I want to avoid needing to throw a microatx build inside it, mostly for the cost/weight

it's literally in the filename "EulitKristal.jpg"

aliexpress.com/item/Puzzle-Assemble-building-blocks-kids-toys-Monster-Dinosaurs-DIY-Special-treatment/32777445100.html1603_1&btsid=5f30057f-a893-4115-8cd7-21c0c892e513

sub $1.00 random rego kit

Does anyone know good chink bluetooth headphones?
I'm not talking about in ears like the KZ HDSE but real headphones.

August EP650, they're excellent. Seem to have gone up in price though, I got 2 pairs for £20 & £25 and Ali has them for £38. Still really fucking good though.

>August EP650
Thanks for the suggestion, they're like 45€ on Ali and 50€ on Amazon, so I don't think that I should get them on Ali.

IIRC they sell direct. Don't be tempted to cheap out on the 640s, 650 is where it's at.

Hey, buying my twin sisters headphones for Christmas and I hear that the Piston IIIs are out of production.

What's the preferred chinkshit headphone now?

You are too late for xmas.

>Christmas

I'm not buying from chinkland, I'm just buying chink brand headphones.

>t. impatient faggot
Port it yourself

You can get hybrids on amazon

piston hybrids

Thanks!

Why would you want something that explodes on arrival?

The Zuk Z2 is on sale at $200 on gearbest

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_364275.html

Is this the best (budget) 5 inch chinkphone? Is it worth it over the redmi 4? Why is its back so shiny?

post van pics pls

It looks cheap.

My past self would've said no because no microSD slot, but since i switched from deprecated MP3 to Opus yeah 64gb is plenty.

Vivo XE-800s
DZAT DF-10s
Somic V4
Boarseman CX98
VJJB K4S

The only thing that would explode is my heart

Yes

Will a Mini-PCIe WiFi card work in this adapter?

Can someone recommend a good USB 3.0 cardreader? For SD or Micro SD (or both, if possible)

Thanks babe