Feels Thread

Alright, Sup Forumsuys, it's that time of the day.
>chink shit get lost in the mail?
>Pajeet still making more than you?
>CPU fan shitting itself when you touch yourself?

i wanted a 1050ti for christmas but im not getting one

Get a fuckin job holy shit

>have a LoveMei case that has gotten me through a small war basically
>getting a new phone with better specs
>LoveMei doesn't make cases for this phone
>Actually.... almost no cases are available.

I'm gonna break my new phone. I can feel it.

1050ti is a waste of money anyways

I thought the 3 gb 1060 WAS the 1050 ti

My phones screens has random bouts of innacyrate touch sensing/touches triggering in random places, or down right not registering touches.

This is only really annoying thing, I think I knocked the connector loose somehow because when I apply pressure to the area of the connector, it functions fine

roomate threw out the case for my build while I was visiting family. Said he thought it was trash.
>"I was gonna shill it on craigshit but it's just a piece of plastic so I figured no one wanted it. "

I hate people.

He better have paid you for it, else get some new room mates

Put a lock on the fridge and hide the toilet paper.

Break his furniture aka legs

I'm spending Christmas alone because no one loves me.

It's okay user... Do you have any friends?

well i have an iphone 5 ( i know it's shit but im poor and it was a gift near release ) and it died on friday and won't turn back on , can't soft reset it with power buttons and just isn't charging at all. Worst of all i got really fucked up on friday and messaged a girl i like and now i can't see her reply so it's not going too well

Yeah, only one. I got the balls to ask her out after years of liking her. She won't talk to me. I fucked it up. So to really answer that question... no.

Kek dude as a general rule if you have a girl that's a friend and you haven't asked her out within a couple of days of meeting her it's never gonna happen so you can save yourself the embarrassment next time.

It's not like that.

>he wails into the darkness from the depths of the friendzone

>frogfag
>alonefag
I'm not surprised they're the same thing.

not a true friend desu

Not a true friend because she didn't want to go out with him? The most beta bullshit I've ever heard. Your autism is showing

You can't blame her for it being weird because this guy she thought was a platonic friend made it known, (in what was probably a cripplingly awkward way), that he wanted to go out with her.

could be worse, you could be spending it with family

>found a really cheap dual LGA 2011 mobo
>still I haven any money to buy it.

Well it might happen if she REALLY likes you but uh, isn't this the computer board?

Hey man I'm just trying to help out one of us Sup Forumsuys that's obviously less socially adept than I am.