Is your gf or wife interested in technology? If so what tech?

Mine doesn't give a shit about programming and thinks all my friends are autistic. How about yours?

>3dpd

she's emaciated as fuck

No, but her son is. I'm giving him a physical copy of SICP and a Raspberry PI kit for Christmas.

>gf
>your

Awesome, is your wife's boyfriend helping him learn scratch?

Good, teach him to not be a pathetic fuck hole like his mom.

>le cucke meme
it's almost 2017, there is literally nothing wrong with your wife being happy. you don't own her, misogynist pig

>her
>wifes
>your

My wife's son is interested in programming too. He gets to program whenever she's gone with him and I get quality time to teach him Vim, Linux etc

>wifes
>my

My wife's son is interested in tech. His favorite computer is the xbox 1. He such a little genius, he figured out how to play games on it without using an online account.

No, you are probably so used to fat pieces of shit that when you see a girl with a healthy body weight you automatically think she's anorexic.

That's awesome! I can't even figure out how to turn on Netflix kek

You're a good dude

>dating a dumb tech hating roastie
lol

my gf is a webdev
so, no

>my wife's son
>my wife's son
>my wife's son
is this a meme? samefag?
why wouldn't you call "your wife's son" just son?

Do you stick it in her pooper really hard and make her say she's sorry for bloating up webpages?

>emaciated
emancipated

>anime

Go back to

>vim
damn he's never going to be corrupted with other shit editors

>visible, plump fat around armpits
>slight bulge where women easily carry tricep fat
>hip tilt to hide cute, slight belly pudge her bf probably always grabs, to which she probably acts pissed off, but really she loves the attention and they both know she's hot
>no ribs showing
>healthy thigh size

You American bro?

i have given up on trying to convince her to do something worthwhile

but i still stick it in her pooper really hard

sorry to trigger you, mr. normie

perhaps you would feel safer in a space such as reddit.com/r/technology

Good. Make her cry.

This thread wouldn't be scary if i wasn't convinced the only romantic relationship I'd be in would be with a 30+ year old single mom who I eventually marry out of fear of being alone.

All this "my wife's" stuff is just too much.

it's ok dating a mom with a kid. eventually they see you as a dad

She's actually unattractive. But there's something attractive about that. I just want to wreck her tiny body.

She'll never see you as her child's father. Every guy I know who has dated a girl with a kid has similar stories - she doesn't see you as the father and you either get no say in how the kid is raised, or if you get a say, it will come with resentment because you're not the kid's dad.

it's awkward knowing another man fucked your wife and had a kid with her too

>gf/wife
>my
>believing them

go away

she's just top tall bro, tall torso

Found the jealous fatty :)

Does she wear glasses and is ugly?

She thinks that it's very interesting and that she would be interested in it if it weren't for her childhood investment in the art field.

Tahnks mr skeltal

i'm 27
had 9 gf's total in my life
not a single one has been even remotely interested in tech
one gf loved to play skyrim on my pc and was sometimes curious why it was so much better on pc
but otherwise none of them have cared much past which phone has the best screen
as an added note, i've not tried to find tech savvy girls
maybe i should?

>gfs
>had
>i
>she

You wife thinks me and my friends are pretty cool, thank you.