Just bought a Moto G4, how bad did I fuck up?

Just bought a Moto G4, how bad did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gc_gMAlHRNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

say goodbye to your loved ones

I bought one to replace my 1st gen. So far it's been pretty good but I miss some tiny things from the old phone.

It isn't bad if you just want a basic phone with a big screen.

I've been using one for a few months. It's definitely not a flagship but it doesn't feel like you're being deprived of anything either.

I have its little brother, the G4 play and I'm really happy with it besides the camera. It has great battery life and a pretty clean ROM.

Oh well, shit I was expecting to get shat on. I'm not sure how to feel, you guys must be playing some kind of trick on me!?

The Moto G line has always been Sup Forums-approved, they're pretty much the Thinkpads of smartphones.

Normal or Play?

Normal, almost went for plus but its just extra features I don't much care about. Got a refurbished for one $130.

What am I gonna wanna do once I get and root it?

I work partime doing technical support in a retail store, and let me tell you, we receive a SHIT TON of defective motorolas. Most of the time is the phone having shit battery life and getting frozen all the time. The worst part is that the batteries in these phones aren't even removable. All of them were G series if i recall correctly. Anyway, AVOID motorola unless is pretty high end.

They are shit, they get destroyed by a 2013 phone
youtu.be/gc_gMAlHRNk

Why would you ask about a phone's quality AFTER you've purchased it?

>asking how bad you fucked up AFTER the fact

You deserve to get fucked.

you guys have never come across these chronically apologetic, unsure and low self-esteem/indecisive no confidence in decisions cucks in real life? its 2016 guys, have you never heard of buyer's remorse?

I like mine, user

>what is a return policy

I am on my third motorola (currently moto x style) and I never got a problem with them.

You could've got a Chinese phone.

What? Why? Moto x style is awesome.

You did a good job.

Muh stuff.

>The Moto G line has always been Sup Forums-approved, they're pretty much the Thinkpads of smartphones.

This. I got the G4 Play for Verizon on Nigger Friday for $35 bucks brand new on Best Buy.

I have no issues with it. The camera is actually better than I expected.

You did good bro, Moto G is god tier

>The worst part is that the batteries in these phones aren't even removable.
Kinda obvious you don't work in retail, because moto G4 play has a removable battery.

I'm not that guy but holy shit I did not know this.

Using G4 plus
Good phone

I have a Moto G3. It is a very good phone.

Well, a similar thing happened to me.
My 1st gen Moto G started rebooting all the time, the last time that happened the phone froze and then died. I connected it to the charger and the notification LED turned on but the screen was off.

Then I tried running fastboot and it worked, but when I selected "normal powerup" the screen turned off again.

Finally the weirdest thing happened, when I was holding the power and volume buttons, the phone started emitting this loud BEEEEEEEEP that almost left me deaf.

I took it to some "technician, but the only thing he did was replace the whole board. It works though.

same here

Using one right now really nice phone for the price and the 1080p screen and camera are better than what I was expecting

Why does everything have to be 5+" nowadays.

HALLO MOTO